Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can people not go on to the zoombaby insta pic and comment around using her to advertise their clothes...surly she can’t block from that page...let others know the issue is still an issue!! Racist troll! 🤮

Reactions: 6
Can people not go on to the zoombaby insta pic and comment around using her to advertise their clothes...surly she can’t block from that page...let others know the issue is still an issue!! Racist troll! 🤮
Don’t think it’s fair on the zoombaby, they are just a small company that make handmade clothes. She was maybe sent that romper ages ago.

Last edited:
Did you see the comment on Rami's page? "Hi Rami, is this the controversial one I heard about?" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Head teacher has confirmed that the photo that has been shared by grabby is okay as the children in the background are blurry, reb and pops are the focus. If anyone disagrees let me know, I only have my phone to check on currently.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She bloody clearly said on insta ages ago she wanted a bikini bod. Thats not mental health that losing weight
Bloidy orangeade liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the tit? Finally seem to address why lee isn’t around on insta and she makes a joke out of it.
That just sums up her response to lift gate really. JUST ONE BIG JOKE

NAH NAH NAH REB. YOU REB ARE A bleeping JOKE OF A HUMAN
@Zoewilliams9217 what did she post/say? I’m blocked so can’t see anything

Head teacher has confirmed that the photo that has been shared by grabby is okay as the children in the background are blurry, reb and pops are the focus. If anyone disagrees let me know, I only have my phone to check on currently.
It sounds to me as is the headteacher is being a bit too generous towards Reb’s behaviour. I suspect she is scared of her and that’s why she also doesn’t make issue of the amount of time S has off school

Reactions: 14
Look at her engaging in conversation outside of her circle today at school 👏 like it’s the most unnatural thing in the world to speak to those who are at school with your kids and will likely see them almost every day for the next 12 ish years? “Worth investing my time in” what a bleeping snob!!

So...does she have loads of lovely mummy friends or does everyone at school see her for what she is?

I had to sign in to say the school sports day shot is definitely not blurry.

Particularly the children in the left hand side of the picture are very easily recognisable and if one of them belonged to me and had been exploited to the world on RM’s page I would be bleeping furious!

• Sad
Reactions: 18

To be honest the ones on the right are blurry on my phone but the children to bottom left look reasonably identifiable. I’d be unlikely to put them on my FB with 100 people let alone on an instagram with 80odd thousand

Particularly the children in the left hand side of the picture are very easily recognisable and if one of them belonged to me and had been exploited to the world on RM’s page I would be bleeping furious!
It’s not just exploitation. We have children on my child’s school that have been adopted and sharing images could compromise their safety. Not wanting to sound melodramatic!

That's appalling what a crap soft head teacher no wonder they go away term time so much.
If my child was in back ground on meldrums social media I go mad.
My fb and Insta is private and even I'm careful to blur out other kids faces with stars and spots.
Maybe a letter to board of governors saying they getting preferential treatment and they clearly breached schools social media policy..

You should get a number of parents to complain.
Strength in numbers
They really are selfish thoughtless cocunts

Did you see the comment on Rami's page? "Hi Rami, is this the controversial one I heard about?" 😂
Lol yes saw that one. And it escaped the chop

Reactions: 13
Just seen this school sports day thing mentioned on Facebook?

Do other schools not do what my childs does? Parents are absolutely not allowed to take photos on school premises. Parents have been asked to leave if they've been seen. Official school camera only.

It's a massive safe guarding risk. Especially as her entire Instagram is open. But obviously being a blogger she could really give two shits.

Reactions: 19
Just seen this school sports day thing mentioned on Facebook?

Do other schools not do what my childs does? Parents are absolutely not allowed to take photos on school premises. Parents have been asked to leave if they've been seen. Official school camera only.

It's a massive safe guarding risk. Especially as her entire Instagram is open. But obviously being a blogger she could really give two shits.

Just like ours! School assemblies you have to place your mobile phone device in a basket. Church service photos are allowed but not to be shared on social media.

The kids on the left hand side of the photo are very clear. I’d be fuming if it was my daughter. Absolutely raging. Plus at her school we are not allowed to take any photos whatsoever.

Newest date night photo. The arm is back and the tea pot pose is perfected.

If I was parent I nip it in the bud now with strongly worded complaints quoting school social media policy complaints to head and governors.
Or move to the other 2 primaries in the area.
As when go florrie starts that's 2 year groups privacy compromises at school events.
A school that doesn't take privacy and persistent absence seriously doesnt sound great.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.