Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, Rami is rapid fire with the delete and block today - what a mug. Doing himself absolutely no favours here wee man.

Called and spoke to a very helpful lady at citizens advice today ( have to contact them to report a business to trading standards) she was most helpful 👌

Reactions: 16
Ok busy morning. Had time to go back in you tube comments.

She's disclosed the gym membership as free in comments but not the pt.
Yes someone posted here it was gifted
It's bit like Disneyland lie. In writing she had chance to disclose and she dident.

2 vulnerable sheep who feel bad about themselves.
How many more will be taken in and upset by her shifty ways.

She never made any secret memberships gifted that's woeth £480 a year she sporadically lists it as gifted never #AD

It's the personal training aspect that dodgy and needs proper authorities to investigate.
Boden and the gym don't sort mental health out.
Health professionals, proper diagnosis and support plan does.
Body image and mental health are big topics not to be taken lightly.
I think someone says they as bad as juice plus is spot on.
The last screen shot is evidence that she is helping to make vulnerable women feel bad about their bodies this makes me so sad and very annoyed these influencers are monstrous because they claim to support women how on earth can channel mum carry on with people like this

Reactions: 13
Sorry to de-rail from transformation-gate. Just caught up on her latest YT vid. I can’t believe this is her healthy lunch idea...I would be absolutely starving!!

Start of the video says she will cut out white bread but 2/5 meals is white toast and white pita bread 🙄🙄 trying so so hard there Reb

Attachments

Reactions: 10
As a lady who had dieted most of my life, I can’t believe she’s pushing supermarket quiche as a healthy lunch!! I can think of a million fantastic and far more nutritional meals than a supermarket quiche. You could have a McDonald’s for same calories!! Poor people taking her diet advice won’t be getting anywhere. Fake fake fake !!

Reactions: 20
Sorry to de-rail from transformation-gate. Just caught up on her latest YT vid. I can’t believe this is her healthy lunch idea...I would be absolutely starving!!

Start of the video says she will cut out white bread but 2/5 meals is white toast and white pita bread 🙄🙄 trying so so hard there Reb
I know, what absolute bollocks.

Pitta bread & hummus 🙄🖕🏼🙈

She’s ducking dangerous - she’s got vulnerable women hanging off her every word. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 15
Especially when they're celebrating their 150th year, I doubt they'd want to risk tainting it!
Surely that meal planning video where she banged on and on about ordering online with Sainsburys and even using one of their recipes was no coincidence??

Reactions: 5
Transformation photo is rubbish you can’t even see her legs in the first one!! And she’s definitely blowing out her belly to make it look bigger, also can tell she tensing in her new pic!! For doing it that many months there isn’t really much change there at all!!
Also saying her money pot is empty has completely pissed me off!! Having all these holidays buying new clothes all the time pt session most days!!!!! Don’t try to pretend that your skint to be more relatable we all know your lying!!!!!
Begging for someone to give her a free kitchen oh the shame!! Worked their arses off for that house (thanx daddy for the big deposit more like)!??? She’s never worked a day in her life!! Ghees she makes me so angry!!!
Exactly!! The bleeping pot is soooooo not empty 🤣🤣🤣 lying little cocunt.

Reactions: 5
Don't know how she's got the cheek to post
"healthy" meals. It's blatant she's got some sort of issue with food and eats minuscule portions, just after Florrie was born to lose the baby weight her lunch was 2 ryvita a blob of dip and an orange 🤦‍♀️
Stick to what you're good at reb....
Erm...what is she good at?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Pathetic through and through. When this all fails (and its beginning to) and one or both have to get real work, no one, NO ONE locally would employ them. They are dishonest, unreliable and pretty unlikeable people, far from hardworking. Not what you look for in a good employee. They can't even manage this 'cushy number' well, how the hell they'd cope when it wasn't handed to them on a plate, I do not know. They need to secure their future in far more ways than the £££ signs in their eyes! Thick as mince! 😂
May I just say that I love the phrase 'thick as mince' and go hysterical every time I hear it :ROFLMAO: Thanks Tattle for always making me laugh out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't know how she's got the cheek to post
"healthy" meals. It's blatant she's got some sort of issue with food and eats minuscule portions, just after Florrie was born to lose the baby weight her lunch was 2 ryvita a blob of dip and an orange 🤦‍♀️
Stick to what you're good at reb....
Erm...what is she good at?
She’s a lying, self serving, arrogant, selfish, egotistical arsewipe who only cares about herself. She should go into politics, but she hasn’t got the brains for that.

Reactions: 6
He must think he’s such a big dog training a YouTuber!

This was her in January before starting the PT training! Think she forgets that she films and speaks about her life everyday.

What a joke 😳 she looks amazing here! Even better than the transformation picture in my opinion

Reactions: 6
I made a comment about mispronunciation of a word and the tit I’m getting. I’m so done with her and her sheep. Unsubscribes.....
Her face though. 😂 This is how I imagine her to look as another comment pops up that she needs to delete and block.
03B9BF37-CD74-4830-9553-35DE8FB2510C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reb is a naturally slim woman who has stayed slim through luck of her genes and eating small portions. She had some bloating around her tummy because she has had 3 children but we all watched her cut back and make slight changes to her diet which helped with the bloating/ belly long before the PT showed up. She looks the same at the end of this ‘transformation’ as the beginning because she hasn’t been going to the gym/ PT for anything other than a business arrangement. We all know the real Reb would not be happy with the ‘results’ had she been asked to pay for the PT sessions.

All that these last few months have done is give her a reason to flaunt her already slim body in front of men at the gym to boost her ego and make her feel like she’s still got it. Not to mention share images on the gram for the sheep to fawn over her, to hell with who it makes feel bad about their own bodies.

She is so fake and has 0 integrity but this whole scenario makes me feel a bit sorry for her. She clearly has very low self esteem and can’t think she has more to offer than her looks. As a mother of 3 girls it would do her good to find some confidence in herself that doesn’t come from the adoration of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Trying as hard as she does with everything else she turns her hand to! 😂 never mind pancake ass and peachy ass, half arsed is what she really is! 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.