Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh you are wrong she is a model even a journalist and an aurthor!

She forgot to post her po box 🙌
According to Rebecca she is:

Author
Journalist
Model
Professional cleaner
Brand ambassador
Make up artist
Stylist
Earth mother
Fitness expert
Dietician
Interior Designer
Photographer
Film maker
Editor

The list goes on but all of the above are bullshit

The one thing she will never admit to being is, ironically, the only thing she can honestly claim to be: Sales Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 21
M

Member 1126

She claims in her recent " haven't I done so, so well" gym vlog that the first picture was taken October 2018.

However have a look at her one year on C Section and " mental health" vlog from August 2018 ,where she's posing away in the same " smokin red hot" Kevin Kline's 🤭
Now I'm not saying the ramming hasn't toned her up, I just think we're being a wee bittie fibilicious about how much has changed. Naughty, naughty Reb, not another boob 😲

See above for photograph, posted at same time 😆

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Blimey! Took me ages to catch up....you lot are on a roll.

What a lying little toad she is. Come on Reb! We all know that post was ALL about what you look like and the narcissistic praise you wanted. I have to say I would be pretty gutted in the time I’d missed out with my small children. Time is so precious. That’s all I can think when I see those pictures.... the preference over her children. She is so unrelatable now it’s just laughable. Who on Earth has time with a full time job or a full time mum to go to the gym everyday while your babies are still at home? The whole thing is just ridiculous 🙄

Last edited:

Sara_M

VIP Member
Did you see the comment on Rami's page? "Hi Rami, is this the controversial one I heard about?" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubynoodle

Look at her engaging in conversation outside of her circle today at school 👏 like it’s the most unnatural thing in the world to speak to those who are at school with your kids and will likely see them almost every day for the next 12 ish years? “Worth investing my time in” what a fucking snob!!

Genevieve

Why would anyone who is with their partner 24/7....365 days a year need a date night?Add to that the fact that their kids are asleep in bed every evening by 7pm?

• Haha

Loulou23

I used to love her channel too but now I see her for her true self. She is self obsessed and shallow. She give dump her kids with anyone who will have them. She a liar and really is thick as shit. It’s all going to come crashing down on her..

Head teacher has confirmed that the photo that has been shared by grabby is okay as the children in the background are blurry, reb and pops are the focus. If anyone disagrees let me know, I only have my phone to check on currently.

To be honest the ones on the right are blurry on my phone but the children to bottom left look reasonably identifiable. I’d be unlikely to put them on my FB with 100 people let alone on an instagram with 80odd thousand

I had to sign in to say the school sports day shot is definitely not blurry.

Particularly the children in the left hand side of the picture are very easily recognisable and if one of them belonged to me and had been exploited to the world on RM’s page I would be fucking furious!
It’s not just exploitation. We have children on my child’s school that have been adopted and sharing images could compromise their safety. Not wanting to sound melodramatic!

CurlySue

VIP Member
I am horrified that a head teacher would have such disregard for the sharing of children’s photos on such a high profile account!!
If I was a parent at their school I would 100% be taking it further, council, education board, Facebook post.
Absolutely shocking

Sponfused

VIP Member
Adore the comment about school mum's being a separate species.
She really does herself no favours.
I would run a mile if saw both of them .

I'm really surprised the crap that's gone on since she's come back.
She never learns.
👏👏👏 To that comment! It says a lot about her when she talks about the “school mums” like this because quite clearly she thinks that she is in a different class to them. What astounds me is that a lot of her followers are probably the women that she looks down on and thinks she is too cool to associate with. She is a lazy shit who sells her family’s lives on the internet so her and her husband don’t have to get real jobs where they contribute anything of value to society. And seeing as though the “pot is empty”, she obviously isn’t even doing a good job of that. Those school mums are choosing not to associate with you Reb, get the story right!

• Heart

Rubynoodle

Well she did always say she wanted to be called Lucy 🤣... busted! What a saddo, and she calls us trolls the neck of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mumof3withnovlogging

She posted a picture from sports day with other people’s children clearly visible?? That is really awful, everybody knows you’re not supposed to post pictures of other people’s children without their permission. I’d be absolutely livid, I hope parents complain

• Wow

Bubblegum & Rosie

@Kermit you don’t want to see her promoting the book in the new VLOG...she is constantly tapping and stroking the front cover 🤮

Nobody gives 2 hoots about wearing her fake tan (rather that than being burnt to a crisp -although she does that too!!) so why lie about it?! It’s so pointless and silly. I don’t even care that her hands are orange, we have all been there with tanning disasters, albeit when I was 15 maybe 😂 it just makes her look stupid when lying about it!

• Haha

OliviaPope

Second of all, whys she doing food hauls on her YouTube? she has said before she couldn't think of anything worse!! She hates those kind if videos. Same with recipes on her stories, it's because she's got nothing else.
Nothing to flog just now but her book. She’s scraping the barrel.
Speed clean ✅
Outfits of the week ✅
Time-travel ✅
Primark haul ✅

I predict a Home Bargins haul coming in the future, and possibly a good old evening routine.

Not like she is going to be putting out any holiday vlogs anytime soon.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I know they live in Scotland and I’m not sure about the difference in way of life but the kids had a day off school!! On a Monday, why the hell did they just gym, gym, lunch, make cupcakes and walk to see the cows? In our life down south we go out for the day, to the farm, zoo, country park take a picnic etc etc
Their life seems so incredibly dull and not at all inspiring or relatable