Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her kids ever get sick of her dressing a like? My MIL is obsessed with stuff like that. She bought my girls matching outfits for Easter and my 4 year-old asked her why she never gets the kinds of clothes she likes. Kids have opinions about what they do and don't like. Obviously we as parents have the right to pull rank whenever we see fit. But it doesn't change the fact they like what they like. I know that Rebecca asks her girls about color but it seems like she skips right over anything that isn't a dress. If the girls truly love dresses that's fine. But Safiyah is a year older then my eldest and she hates matching stuff. At some point Rebs is going to have to stop lumping her kids in together and start letting them having some individuality.
I remember her recently taking S shopping. And in her Sainsbury’s haul she showed a mustard dress which (in my opinion!) was more grown up and stylish and S hated it so it was going back, she said S chose the flamingo twinset, so it does seem it’s the clothes she’s choosing? She is only 8 which could be yr 3, if may not be she wants older styles for another year or 2 kids are all different.

Reactions: 3
Just say what you feel..... after all we have freedom of speech on this site🧐
There are guidelines to follow though with the terms & conditions that everyone agreed to before joining. So you can’t “just say what you want”. Long-winded personal posts are not really permitted as rhey completely derail threads. & are generally boring.
If a thread is stagnant I’d rather just wait until it perks up again, not fill it up with drivel.
Personal posts can be made elsewhere on the site though, through General Discussion or Advice & Tips etc. Room for everyone but know your thread!

Just say what you feel..... after all we have freedom of speech on this site🧐
Not quite, according to the guidelines and Terms & Conditions.

Reactions: 2
A lot of the posts are not “long winded and personal” and yet are still moaned about. Genuine question. What topics are we permitted to discuss? It appears if we don’t adhere to specific topics there is a problem. Would like to know where I stand on this so can decide whether to remain or not. Have messaged moderator for clarification too.

Again. What happened to scroll on by if you’re not interested in a topic like appearance etc ? Which many don’t like but we do it to keep the peace

Reactions: 11
I think just carry on. Say what you like. I just skim over all the school stuff ect and I’m still alive

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I didn't know any better I'd think Edgy, Pat, and the rest of the Motley Crew had all decided to create accounts on here to start trouble. People never used to pull out the posting guidelines and now all of the sudden it's changed. Interesting...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I didn't know any better I'd think Edgy, Pat, and the rest of the Motley Crew had all decided to create accounts on here to start trouble. People never used to pull out the posting guidelines and now all of the sudden it's changed. Interesting...
They did, it always goes a bit like this when not much is going on. There’s no new topics.
I think it’s tactical. They’ve gone back to basics to stop ‘feeding the trolls’ because Tattle is destroying their livelihood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gosh what a bully. Been here for 8/9 months and you are the one who kept derailing the threads. No-one else. Everyone is quite happy chatting. How nasty to be so personal. 😢

Reactions: 8
Am thinking maybe the ‘ignore user’ feature might have been useful Queenie!

Reactions: 7
The impact of their education is not the issue for me at this age. It’s more that the girls grow up believing that school is something that you pick up and drop to suit you. It constantly sets them apart from their peers.

I have every sympathy with hard working parents who struggle to afford the over inflated school holiday costs but this hardly applies in their case! Everything is free anyway 😡

Such a valid point. I wonder if it's free out of term time when less people would book. Thwy have enough money to pay themselves though!

Reactions: 5
Such a valid point. I wonder if it's free out of term time when less people would book. Thwy have enough money to pay themselves though!
They must get the quiet, cheap weeks surely? Especially when there’s no obligation attached.

Jesus Christ queenie simmer down love.
Kermit .. I don’t mind your long posts, I read them or skip past if I don’t want to. Keep doing you lovely.x x x

On the latest YT video she posted she replied to a comment asking if she will be back on insta very soon.. she replied with “defiantly”
Recon she’ll be back after the hol??how long have they been gone??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I love Kermit's posts. Especially when she forgets her standard style and writes normally. 🤣

i like your posts too Kermit. Especially as i don't follow the meldrums anymore so your posts sum up whats been going on

Reactions: 8
Sadly if her replies to the deluded 🐑🐑🐑on the you tube channel are to be believed, we won’t have to wait long for the 💩🌊to resume on Instagram. I’m sure she’s learned nothing from this experience whatsoever 😢

Reactions: 4
Sadly if her replies to the deluded 🐑🐑🐑on the you tube channel are to be believed, we won’t have to wait long for the 💩🌊to resume on Instagram. I’m sure she’s learned nothing from this experience whatsoever 😢
Oh well sooner she's back, sooner she cocks up again. After holidays, she'll be back.

Reactions: 1
The pipe band day out?..........
Afaik that was about MuddyMummy not Mrs. M.

As for what's been posted above (& now deleted so everyone who didn't see the post is left confused) that got needlessly personal, do think this thread has been losing its mojo because they aren't posting but if they do read here they'll be delighted with this turn of events,hope Kermit hasn't been scared off

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.