Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What shite. Term time holidaying is frowned upon. Schools keep a track of unauthorised absences.
Perhaps in her first year of school when they took her on a trip it was ok and since then he’s just lived in denial!!

Reactions: 10
I watched the Primark haul cos I actually used to like this kind of content from her,,,,, However, it was just awful. T hst stuff is clearly going to be returned which as a sidenote I think they need to crack down on!!!! It's been screwed up in a bag obviously forever and like her last lot of lazy editing, she's just as lazy with the iron as that stuff was so creased it looked horrendous!!!
Such contrast to late murnane latest hauk Primark.

She seems to have made office/dressing room and it's all hanging on a rail with try on shots.
That's how you film a haul video.

One thing that baffles me is they say its their job their only income.
She has the space for separate office but even with that she's decorated the space and cluttered it up so badly we see a tiny snapshot if her girl have office.
Cheap desk and Amazon chair.
It badly needs storage even off some cheap Ikea kallax shelving for accessories.
Alex draws for all her gifted beauty and makeup products.
She has hardly any rail space most of her wardrobe sort out was airing cupboard style shelves and active wear thrown in the floor.
She can't even fold clothes properly.
She could get a steamer if she hates ironing.
If I had a brand and she's presenting the clothes badly I be mad.
She's supposed to be a digital creator.
Her space is messy disorganised and uninspiring even with fake plants and free disenio prints in background .

It's clear little thought
All the videos are rushed crumpled clothes straight from bag or sit down chat videos with minimal effort.
She appears deleted recent office video tidy up and tour .
Even teen you tubers rooms are better
None of their is house is very Insta level standard.
They never appear on trend do They?
Apart from kids rokms don't think they finished any of them.
Her bedrooms always a pit..
No pride in her work or her home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Of course she’s going to pretend that the head teacher thinks it’s fine! She’s a muppet. Can you imagine the conversations that people have about her behind her back? The teachers and the mums from the school?!
She’s honestly unbearably dense. You know when you meet someone who’s a bit dopey and it’s quite endearing and then you meet someone like Rebecca who is just as thick as tit but they think they are super switched on and with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Extra points kate for saying broidiarie anglaise correctly reb gets it wrong every year.
She can't even have a script she waffles so much.
Some Primark hauls I enjoy not rebs.

Reactions: 11
Made it about 5 mins into that boring blog.
Why, why does she feel the need to state what size she bought stuff in?

Reactions: 13
The last video was supermarket clothing haul.
Where she says she doesn't normally buy kids clothes from Primark.
The drop down description states Primark only and that she brought with her own money not a gift card.
Yet she drops h&m and Zara items into a Primark hauk.
Clearly there's no grubby affiliate links she can make from them.

She always likes to brag how tiny she is.

I felt was really poor video probably all filled the same day

Reactions: 15
Is it the school holidays in Scotland?

Do they have the same law as us with school fines or are the school the same as before & understand the travelling etc. I’m sure she quoted that once in a video.
Wish our school was!
In Aberdeenshire it is not encouraged to take holidays in term time unless there is a very good reason and for whatever reason it is noted as an unexplained absence!! It is certainly not considered the norm it is very much frowned upon at my school but there are no fines .

In Aberdeenshire it is not encouraged to take holidays in term time unless there is a very good reason and for whatever reason it is noted as an unexplained absence!! It is certainly not considered the norm it is very much frowned upon at my school but there are no fines .
Sorry meant unauthorised not unexplained!!!

Reactions: 9
And there you have it, all the much appreciated, and multiple, "Thanks for watching Lovely" ,(engagement with the loyal sheep), comments posted at roughly 5.30 am this morning. Seems a little odd🤔..............unless you consider Greece is currently 2 hours ahead 🤣

When Poppy was born, did she not find some #NEXT Official, ( # Kindly gifted) poppy print on clothing that she was " mad for". She then did something completely bizarre and "bought" it all up to about age four, including matching hats. Even Meld had the grace to look horrified at the time 😲
So why does Poppy now need new swimwear and hats bought for her?
Guess she "got bored" of the print after a year and straight onto Deeside selling.........thanks NEXT 🤭

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And there you have it, all the much appreciated, and multiple, "Thanks for watching Lovely" (engagement with the loyal sheep), comments posted at roughly 5.30 am this morning. Seems a little odd🤔..............unless you consider Greece is currently 2 hours ahead 🤣
If the last vlog was Sunday 12th may
All haul and other videos filmed before that Easter time.
She could have gone away Monday 13th may for 10 to 14 days then be back in time for weekend in Marbs with the girls.

Reactions: 3
To make you feel inadequate😢muddymummy has started doing it on her insta stories, ‘I’ve sized down to an 8” just so you know how tiny I am🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To make you feel inadequate😢muddymummy has started doing it on her insta stories, ‘I’ve sized down to an 8” just so you know how tiny I am🤔
Yep it’s a sly brag. Tells you all you need to know about these daft girls.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well if she bought loads of summer clothes for staying at home this summer, she may be disappointed, weather in Banchory is currently miserable and has been for a few days

Reactions: 6
Well if she bought loads of summer clothes for staying at home this summer, she may be disappointed, weather in Banchory is currently miserable and has been for a few days
I have given up buying lots of summer clothes for my kids unless we have special event/party or they had massive growth spurt.
Even more so once they school age as it's only weekend school holidays and odd evenings they in casual clothes.
I would buy some if we going abroad and hot weather was guaranteed as would need 10 to 14 summery outfits.
But I didn't go mad last time think brought kids some new sandles swimsuit and few t shirts.
In the UK we just not guaranteed the weather.
My 9 year old and 13 year old girls prefer shorts and play suits they seldom would wear dresses. They would never want to match.
Some needs mostly Primark shorts and tea shirts as he gets so messy and hardly ever dresses up smart shirt unless it's party.
The baby really lives in rompers vests when really hot as cute as dresses are I find them bit in practical when they toddlers and more mobile.
I'm truly baffled with some old hand me downed why they need to buy so many clothes truly am.
I do think safaya slightly different body shape to f. S seems lot taller and always has been.
F old baby items must be ok for poppy.

Reactions: 4
I grew up in NE Scotland. Absolutely no need at all to buy “summer” clothes. It’s rarely actually hot weather, you may get the occasional warm day or two but certainly not enough to justify buying a bundle of summer clothes every year. One day it can be beach weather but the next it can be cold, rainy and miserable.

Reactions: 10
I grew up in NE Scotland. Absolutely no need at all to buy “summer” clothes. It’s rarely actually hot weather, you may get the occasional warm day or two but certainly not enough to justify buying a bundle of summer clothes every year. One day it can be beach weather but the next it can be cold, rainy and miserable.
Same down south and Wales we get occasional heat waves.
Last couple weeks our house is hot so baby has been in rompers or just get nappy and t shirt.

My girls mostly wear leggings and long sleeve top or short sleeve tea shirt and shorts.
Son loves joggers and shorts and none if them are fond of jeans.
In spring summer if we go out we take a hoody or a cardigan and layer up usually.
When they in school they have a Pac a mac in their rucksack and a cap or sun hat so they sorted for all weather's.
The meldrums kids always seem to be dressed in formal dressy clothes mostly dresses.
Mine won't entertain the idea of dresses from around year 3 ages 7 or 8 they said no to dresses.
Mine are quite sporty if they not got sports clubs they love climbing trees/playing in the park or cycling/scooters at skate park so dresses not really a good match for their life style.
In the house they happily walk round in pjs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fopperholic does this as well! They like you to know that they are slimmer than ever postpartum! 🤣

• Angry
I managed just over 2 mins into that vlog. Is she completely out of touch with the world, casual racism and now encouraging throw away fashion?
She ‘gets bored’ of hand me downs?? Seeing the same thing for 3 years 😢 what a twit. Also P is constantly in new Boden, JOJO and next, so there’s very little hand me downs going on there. I’m also astounded she had no idea what’s for who as she picks it up. Shows she just buys for the sake of it. The dress is for F no it’s for S actually she might have bought it for all 3? Well planned vlog and haul Rebecca.
I have watched from the beginning, she does not hand hardly anything down. That's utter bullshit

Reactions: 12
I have watched from the beginning, she does not hand hardly anything down. That's utter bullshit
I thought that too can't recall many old things.
She brought tonnes of poppy themed baby clothes in next sale last year.
Been watching since go florrie was 18 months she used to shop for them in Primark then.
She hasent in ages because last year or so much is gifted.
Maybe even 2 or more years since she brought any kids clothes in Primark.
But she's same for herself new clothes all time that we maybe see her wear once or twice with the Primark adult hauls.

That’s so true, my kids have three pairs of shorts, and that’s all they take on holiday, it’s just not financially viable for me to buy a complete new summer wardrobe every year for them 🤷, they always have a few nice outfits for parties or weddings but I really don’t see the point. When they grow so fast and you don’t get more than a few wears of each item it’s pointless

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.