Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PUGLETT

I've been lurking for a while. I worked with Becca years ago when she was working on the checkouts in the local supermarket whilst at Uni. She loved herself then too. Never engaged with anyone outside her little bubble of friends.
I have also seen her at baby/toddler groups over the years. Still not engaging with anyone.
I can't believe people fall for her fakeness. She's now engaging on overdrive on Instagram when before she ignored her sheep. It's all an act. She couldn't give a stuff about what her followers are up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Someone has recommended To Kill A Mockingbird saying Atticus Finch is the most enduring fictional image of racial heroism! Please tell me it was a Tattler who wrote it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
M

Member 1126

Guyyyyyyyyys

I'm sinking here!

The new Hobbit has just done his " 90 MINUTE Reveal" by streaking through the main street of the villaaaaaaaaage!
I'm afraid he's turning out to be a totally feral, wild child 😲

It all started when I tried to get him to sit quietly crafting with a lovely new book I bought him from Amazon.......he fired it across " the snug", followed by his #kindly gifted Oxotot fork shouting " I'M THE DADDY".

Then we had a chat about "traditional" Hobbit wear, well I do currently have vouchers for both Hoben and Houles. He point blank refused to wear any of it ! Apparently he's a free spirit that choses what he wears, or not as the nudey 10k from our grounds to the village proved. Maybe we could set him up with a gym membership ?🤔 Definite Olympic potential there 😉

So I'm so, so sorry to say that unless someone can make any suggestions down below I'm afraid I have no option but to return him to the farm or even The Hobbit Man ........
This is making me so, so stressed that I can't even grasp my so, so tiny positive pants to pull them up over my toned tum and bum.........oh hang on maybe I just need to size down 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Katiep

“Gosh, the kids have done better than me this shopping haul....”

Well normally Rebecca, decent parents do tend to get their kids more clothes than themselves, they go without or less so their children can dress in nice clothes... so so bloody shocking right?!

Sorry Rebs, I forgot with all the ‘self care’ and me time you do, it must be hard to put your kids first before you....my bad! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Appalled but not one bit surprised her insta comeback is not an apology. Finally unsubbed. Can't stand this woman.
I don’t understand why anyone on tattle is still subscribed or following them?!!! Their Instagram accounts are all open to the public so you can view them without following them and you can watch the videos on you you tube without being subscribed.

Christ some of the comments on her come back post are borderline crazy.
The sheep really are stupid.
So many of them are saying things like “so glad you are ok after everything that’s happend” “you deserved a break, don’t ever apologise for putting your family first”

Are these people fucking serious?!!!!!!!! 🤘🤮🙄😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s 100% the Neilson resort in Lesvos, it’s a pre planned holiday the one they have talked about earlier in the year and they went/are there with bestest best friend Kath & husband Stuart (AKA Mr Watt who she was shamelessly flirting with in the birthday vlog)

She’s trying to make out its a last minute spur of the moment family break - UTTER BULLSHIT!!! It’s NOT half term in Scotland - the kids are in school so why would they just randomly decide to pop off on holiday?!

It’s a freebie Neilson holiday and after lift gate and the drama on the Neilson Instagram page they have obviously told them not to feature the holiday on social media or make reference to where they are.

Also - for those wondering about the quality of Neilson accommodation - the fact that it’s pretty budget looking is not a shock, Neilson charge a fortune for their holidays but they are not a 5 star luxury holiday company. They rent the hotels they use, they don’t actually own them, so the hotels are only as good/modern as the owners keep them. Can’t polish a turd as they say.

Also yes, she 100% has lip filler. But that won’t ever be admitted to - same way she tries to pass off her fake tan as genuine.

It’s alllllllll bullshit!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

fireflies

VIP Member
Well at least we can rehash the good thread title...

Oh my God Racist Reb’s back again, So so many of you wanna hear me self reflect on my own shit show and whinge.
Guess who's back? Back again! Racist Reb tell your friends. Na na no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

OliviaPope

Wow ive had enough of tattle. Why are you so rude? The poster is just giving her opinion, just because it’s not the same as yours doesn’t give you the right to be vile. She is right. This is a witch hunt.
Why do you insist on posting on the Meldrum thread you clearly love her!

Reading your past posts on Charlotte Taylor thread, Pot kettle “springs” to mind! Charlotte can’t do anything about her vile toes or her bottom teeth, but good old Edgy can do plenty about her behaviour and her lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Genevieve

R should try out for Britain's got talent next year....being able to delete comments while your phone is locked in a cabinet is just the kind of act they're looking for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jade33

VIP Member
New thread title: mrs meldrum #43 No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt (saved from @Goflorrie 😂)

• Haha

ChilliDog

I know they won’t be bothered when I say I have unfollowed and unsubscribed from them ALL - anyone associated with Meldrum, ChannelBum, and have culled Brummy and Toby & Roo.
I’m sick to the fucking back teeth with being falsely sold to, lied to and made out as if they care.
REBECCA MELDRUM DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOUVE BEEN UP TO. She is MERELY trying to scrape back some decent stats to improve her pitches to brands. And as we all know - she sees nothing wrk g with broadcasting a racist joke to over 100k people.
I’m done. I’m a white, 34 year old married mother of 2 who is an advocate of everything LGBTQ and of racial equality. In this day and age we cannot stand by and be brainwashed that this is ok. I am probably they’re standard follower catchment. I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THEM ALL. RAGING!!

• Heart
M

Member 4266

Guys I know we are busy having drama and all that, but I've just spotted these shoes at work. Meldrum must have named them...

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Hold on to your knickers.... I feel the Ads are about to roll in. But you won’t kniw they’re an Ad of course 😉

Sainsbury’s food haul anyone? When has she EVER shopped at Sainsbury’s???

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Jade33

VIP Member
At around 6.25 she says “this is outfit number two” (the checked dress)...when the checked dress is actually outfit number SIX.
Either she can’t count or the outfits weren’t over the same week 🤔
Cracking editing skills as always though Rebs, leaving that comment in!
The 1st skirt she says she hasn't worn for "3 yuuuurs, or something like that, it's definitely pre florrie" yeah, florrie is 4 no?! So it'd be more like 5 yuuurs, excellent math skills there reb 👍 the other thing that got me was in one breath, I'm trying not to wear new stuff, just "shopping my wardrobe" next breath, I absolutely looove this new top from H&M 🙄 what a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Vee6

VIP Member
I think just carry on. Say what you like. I just skim over all the school stuff ect and I’m still alive

• Haha
M

Member 4266

There's NO WAY this isn't an ad. Shes insufferable. Setting up the ad on that outfit vlog. Fucking despise her.

• Angry
  • Sick