Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I was so dumbfounded by what I was hearing! She s done in numerous times now! It’s highly unprofessional in my opinion! But I get the impression she thinks she s a cut above anyone else!!! X
The higher she thinks she is, the bigger the fall will be. How rude of her, I can see why you would have been shocked when you've reached out! I don't follow her, I used to have a peek every so often but found her a richer selfish moaning female and her life pretty dull. Only thing of interest was she was local.

Reactions: 5
Im no longer fussed how much school they miss, how much the house cost, who’s on the deeds and if they wear bikinis in winter. Where are the Melds with some new content?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was reacting to something someone else said
Every time they go away the same discussion takes place. Every time. Nothing we say will change them taking the kids out of school & no-one really cares what other schools’ absence policies are.

Reactions: 9
Im no longer fussed how much school they miss, how much the house cost, who’s on the deeds and if they wear bikinis in winter. Where are the Melds with some new content?!
Laughing, you just asking for content, any content? It's too much to expect them to have good content 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the bloody hell is anyone supposed to say anything or bring up a topic from now on without it being moaned about or scrutinised?? Taking her kids out of school, her parenting and other subjects are all about them and their lives. Start another subject of you like but as you can see there is not much to talk about! How are we supposed to know what we can and can’t talk about. This is just getting ridiculous. Absolutely so so so sick of it. Tell you what, write me a list of what I can and can’t say and we will go from there! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone think this is exactly why they are staying off SM. so this thread will die which it is.
Let’s just let it lie, we don’t need to post for posting’s sake. And if people want to chit chat about her house/school/where she does her make up etc that is fine. We’ll be watching and when she does reappear so will the threads, back at the top of the reading list.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a primary teacher I refuse to send work home except when there is a prolonged absence for medical reasons but the child/parents have requested work. Parents seem to think that their kids will be able to do the work without any teaching input. If that was the case there would be no reason for my role!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How the bloody hell is anyone supposed to say anything or bring up a topic from now on without it being moaned about or scrutinised?? Taking her kids out of school, her parenting and other subjects are all about them and their lives. Start another subject of you like but as you can see there is not much to talk about! How are we supposed to know what we can and can’t talk about. This is just getting ridiculous. Absolutely so so so sick of it. Tell you what, write me a list of what I can and can’t say and we will go from there! 👍
lol! I’m not fussed which topics are gone over (some get a bit in depth) but I’m just saying I’m done, I no longer care if Florence should wear a cardigan on a cool day! I’m hoping there’ll be new content to lift the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hold my hands up I'm confused what the heck to discuss.
As a long term poster of all 40 threads I seen most subjects discussed before.
The house, the missing school it might feel like it's done to death.
But do appreciate as times gone on we new members to the thread.
So I show some patience and understanding.
This morning I attempted to discuss recent content or the 2 fashion hauls and how she contradicts herself rather than missing school to go on holiday.
I did politely answer a question about Scottish term time .
Quite a few old timers have left meldrums threads.
I may not be far behind at this rate.
I decided to discuss the fashion haul rather than school absence policies and that's boring.
In my experience the lack of hand me downs with 3 girls in 7 years is odd.
As is the styling of her eldest I don't know anyone in my daughter's junior school that would wear some of outfits can picks or match with younger siblings

In a few weeks their Insta following and you tube will dwindle because they so boring and lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I hope my hands up I'm confused what the back to discuss.
This morning I attempted to discuss recent content or the 2 fashion hauls and how she contradicts herself rather than missing school to go on holiday.
I decided to discuss the fashion haul rather than school absence policies and that's boring.

In a few weeks their Insta following and you tube will dwindle because they so boring and lazy.
Am on the verge of leaving too if this doesn’t stop. Can’t keep justifying what we discuss. Moderators please do something!! Can’t stay on a forum where everything we discuss is picked apart. What’s the point??

Reactions: 16
I hold my hands up I'm confused what the back to discuss.
In my experience the lack of hand me downs with 3 girls in 7 years is odd.
As is the styling of her eldest I don't know anyone in my daughter's junior school that would wear some of outfits can picks or match with younger siblings

They are barely posting, Lee not at all. So it’s not surprising there’s little to post about. The thread loses pace and posts waffle a bit because there’s nothing actual happening to bring in anything new. I’m happy to read posts about the haul but my understanding was very long posts with lots of personal details were not actually keeping to tattle guidelines. And it’s one thing to say I wouldn’t dress my kid like that but S is 8, so she clearly has a say and the clothes are not inappropriate.
School attendance will crop up as they are missing more and more.

I followed muddy mummy for a while but after DM’ing her and she was so rude I unfollowed. I think she is a very stuck up idiot. I was feeling quite low that day and I messaged her about an item of clothing and she responded with a short bitchy response complete with exclamation mark.
If you are promoting/advertising clothes then surely expect some questions.

I think she is so stuck up her own arse along with Edgy.
I bumped into her at an event locally, she looks like a stuck up , dried up, nasty piece of skinny work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And as a general thing, I’m not bothered at all by people chatting if it’s easy to read quick posts and you can skim if it’s something youve read before. No issue with any posters and surprised threads keep their pace with no Instagram action!

Just say what you feel..... after all we have freedom of speech on this site🧐

Reactions: 3
Just say what you feel..... after all we have freedom of speech on this site🧐
We really don’t have freedom of speech on here sadly. It’s picked apart on a daily basis every time. People are getting reluctant to post at all

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Think we're just a bit stir crazy. If the Meldrums think we're going anywhere they are mistaken....

Don't think it's been mentioned but I've just seen messiahkaeto's post from this morning about influencers calling those with a different opinion, trolls. Good on him and those influencers that have liked it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if her kids ever get sick of her dressing a like? My MIL is obsessed with stuff like that. She bought my girls matching outfits for Easter and my 4 year-old asked her why she never gets the kinds of clothes she likes. Kids have opinions about what they do and don't like. Obviously we as parents have the right to pull rank whenever we see fit. But it doesn't change the fact they like what they like. I know that Rebecca asks her girls about color but it seems like she skips right over anything that isn't a dress. If the girls truly love dresses that's fine. But Safiyah is a year older then my eldest and she hates matching stuff. At some point Rebs is going to have to stop lumping her kids in together and start letting them having some individuality.

I wonder if her kids ever get sick of her dressing a like? My MIL is obsessed with stuff like that. She bought my girls matching outfits for Easter and my 4 year-old asked her why she never gets the kinds of clothes she likes. Kids have opinions about what they do and don't like. Obviously we as parents have the right to pull rank whenever we see fit. But it doesn't change the fact they like what they like. I know that Rebecca asks her girls about color but it seems like she skips right over anything that isn't a dress. If the girls truly love dresses that's fine. But Safiyah is a year older then my eldest and she hates matching stuff. At some point Rebs is going to have to stop lumping her kids in together and start letting them having some individuality.
Totally agree with all points.
I have my tastes but found even from a early age sometimes mine rebel against it.
The 2nd because she has older sister acts like she's older.
I have rarely dresses mine matching because I treat them all like individuals.
I find they very led by what their peers are wearing and if they hate it they very vocal with disdain.
I enjoy dressing the baby how I like but learnt from experience that practical outfits can be so much easier.

It's not just fashion it's the same bedtime
Their rooms are very similar decorated yet there's a few years between them.

Reactions: 6
This has a flavour of lord of the flies.

Anyway, can someone remind me how big her ring is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.