Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s from months ago, not long after DLP, one of the sheep came on with a rant at the end they said

“Get a hobbit you bunch of losers!” 🤣🤣🤣
This was my favourite thread! Was pissing myself every night my husband thought I was crazy! If it’s not rammming and bashing one out its hobbits & cocunts 🤣🤣🤣 these idiots keep giving us constant material 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone has ran out of pre-recorded videos!

Not a “brand collaboration” So she actually means gifted and undisclosed like the holidays last year!!

C362248C-5888-41AF-83F7-5C7C2AD6459A.jpeg

Taking bets on which day next week she will be back ramming on the gram!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I have a favourite from way back when she was pregnant with F.

Her bestest Chum was also pregnant and they were going to a wedding so SPECIAL PREGNANT ARRANGEMENTS needed to be made for them 🙄
They would drive in 2 cars, someone driving the 2 pregnant ladies and another car following in case of “anything happening”
What could possibly happen?
Yes, Reb thought she went into labour and the whole lot of them pitched up at some random nursing home in a village to get some help for precious pregnant princess Reb.
She wasn’t in labour though.
It was a total over reaction 🙄 and a story I would be embarrassed to tell anyone if it was me but she put it online.
Aww I'm gutted I missed this! 😂

Reactions: 4

Not a “brand collaboration” So she actually means gifted and undisclosed like the holidays last year!!

View attachment 20316
Lol - well it’s was a brand collaboration with Neilson but you’ve been told to keep your trap shut about that haven’t ye Rebecca...,
bleeping idiot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Boom, new vid filmed on holiday, summer outfits,,,, same dress she shared in last week's awful Primark haul..... 🤣🙈😴

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lol - well it’s was a brand collaboration with Neilson but you’ve been told to keep your trap shut about that haven’t ye Rebecca...,
bleeping idiot she is.
Nah I think she went to get away from the drama!! The June Greece holiday with chums will still go ahead!

Reactions: 2

Not a “brand collaboration” So she means she actually means gifted and undisclosed like the holidays last year!!

View attachment 20316
What a bare faced liar. 'thought we'd go away in our break from IG' , 😂😂😂 cloud bloody cuckoo land. 'phoned locked away? 🤣 Really? Who's liking the sheep's comments in the crap vids then? Come on Rebecca, give us a collaboration, let's see who's still going to work with you. 🤔
This holiday has been in the diary for ages. Where's your chums? No one want to be filmed. Haha 😉

Reactions: 13
bleeping idiot she is.
Hmm not a brand collaboration🤫🤫🤫does this mean that in the wake of KKKgate they had the freebie taken away from them, they could only have one#gifted holiday from Neilson so they chose skiing, she’s being less than truthful again? Who knows with her🤔and she chose to keep it off grid, oh pleaaaase😂

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if it is a neilsons holiday as the balcony and the room looked so run down. I think it was a cheap get away and that had to pay themselves hence why she probably hasnt filmed it as it looks awful

Reactions: 6
What a bare faced liar. 'thought we'd go away in our break from IG' , 😂😂😂 cloud bloody cuckoo land. 'phoned locked away? 🤣 Really? Who's liking the sheep's comments in the crap vids then? Come on Rebecca, give us a collaboration, let's see who's still going to work with you. 🤔
This holiday has been in the diary for ages. Where's your chums? No one want to be filmed. Haha 😉
She just can’t stop herself from the lies. Everything that comes out of her mouth is utter tit. Locked her phone away - no that’s a lie. Came away on holiday for private family down time - nope that’s another pack of lies.
She’s unbelievable. 😤

Also doesn’t she understand the concept of sunblock?! Those sunglasses marks are horrific.

• Haha
That's appropriate, a give up smoking aid ad on her you tube for adsense 🚬😂😂😂😂😂

Haha, she's commenting too.... 😝 Hi Reb!! 👋

I'm not sure if it is a neilsons holiday as the balcony and the room looked so run down. I think it was a cheap get away and that had to pay themselves hence why she probably hasnt filmed it as it looks awful
Ahhh so we'll have ANOTHER holiday. How relatable they are. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think this is another holiday and they will be going on the Neilson holiday at a later date maybe towards end of June as well as her hen do to Marbs.

When she does come back to insta I think it's going to be so ad heavy... she must have loads to post.

Reactions: 8
I think this is another holiday and they will be going on the Neilson holiday at a later date maybe towards end of June as well as her hen do to Marbs.

When she does come back to insta I think it's going to be so ad heavy... she must have loads to post.
and S will be out of school again. Wow!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Definately a Sainsbury’s/Argos colab coming up! Since when has she ever food shopped in Sainsbury’s?? Someone s been given a gift card ............

Reactions: 14
The opening scene of that old vlog makes me so sad, it’s like S isn’t even there, she keeps saying things desperate to be included and Reb just totally ignores her. Genuinely quite upset at that, how must S have felt :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.