Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I give my kids a sausage roll or anything like that I call it a “Beef Pastry daaaarling” in honour of Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't remember who mentioned her, (and can't be arsed to check! 😂) but just been watching organised motherhood influencer story's. I was nodding, agreeing and thought she was great till i got to a frame saying she respects, admires and thinks that Emily Norris is relatable! 😂 Emily has to be one of the least relatable (how many free holidays?!) Most shady, and deceptive of all the YouTubers! She's constantly hiding ads!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think having a bestest, best, living the best life ever Chum might help?
I'm willing to pop mine in the back of a DPD van round to you, they're soooper quick. Obviously cash on delivery at your end 😘
There's just no way I could bring him round on the bike carrier or in the Toooooooooola as apparently he's " beltingly" fed up of mooching and walking 😲
👍🏻😂🤪 Could you be a love and pop a cereal box in? There’s a belting wee game they can play together!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't remember who mentioned her, (and can't be arsed to check! 😂) but just been watching organised motherhood influencer story's. I was nodding, agreeing and thought she was great till i got to a frame saying she respects, admires and thinks that Emily Norris is relatable! 😂 Emily has to be one of the least relatable (how many free holidays?!) Most shady, and deceptive of all the YouTubers! She's constantly hiding ads!
Yeah same.
I was nodding along with her and actually warming to her until she tagged Emily Norris.

Reactions: 6
I see there's still comments on her pic used on olay IG. What an awful pic, pretending to kiss the bloody jar, she's obviously imagining it's a pile of twenty pound notes. Funny though, she's so so lazy and such a mess, even in a big brand photo like that, there's tit lying down beside her bed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t he then mark it AD cause it was a gifted lipstick??
That's when pat the bad boy rebel that he is was sticking two fingers up to the asa and the new guidelines that were introduced. Remember how he phoned them. I would have loved to have heard how that phone call went! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's so many things I used to literally cringe at with this pair and I thought it was just me, I'm so glad it's not 😂😂
1. Picnic plate (WTF it's a plastic plate with junk food on, nothing like a picnic at all)
2. Dippy Eggs (Grow up Pat)
3. Darce (I mean it's not even her first name)
4. S Bomb (this has to be the worst)
5. The dangly cheap earings that resembled my Grandma's curtain the backs (come on, you must remember those)
6. How she claims to never be able to remember anything "err we left at err, what time did we leave Meld, err about 9, no 10, no wait, what day is it!!!"
7. Her over use of the words "LIKE, ABSOLUTELY LOVE, SO SO ADORABLE
8. Her dirty laundry on the floor in the back shot of every video.
9. Her lazy waffle at the start of every video.
10. Her obsession with how she looks.
Oh god the list goes on,,,,,, I'm exhausted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Occasionally pat does a posh picnic with cheese and crackers.
Their meal plans and portions baffle me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Occasionally pat does a posh picnic with cheese and crackers.
Their meal plans and portions baffle me.
Don’t forget the 1 lamb chop and 3 boiled potatoes to feed the 5 Meldrums and the chums they had over for dinner that time!! Or the 4 weeks Rebecca eat nothing but Checkpea salad ( which was a basic salad with a tin of chickpeas thrown over it)

And

The famous Rebecca Meldrum Christmas party pavlova!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh, the checkpeas. That was a golden moment.

And having a PT called the Raminator. He looks like an absolute bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See I will feed mine whatever food I can find in the fridge on occasion (a slice of buttered bread cut into triangles, some cheese, peppers/carrots and cocktail sausages/chicken satay skewers) and call it a picky plate. If we eat it on a blanket in the living room its a picnic plate. But, not every day. Can't actually remember the last time we had a lunch like that

One of my children could happily eat 2 salmon fillets to herself! Never mind 2 between 5!!!!

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the 1 lamb chop and 3 boiled potatoes to feed the 5 Meldrums and the chums they had over for dinner that time!! Or the 4 weeks Rebecca eat nothing but Checkpea salad ( which was a basic salad with a tin of chickpeas thrown over it)

And

The famous Rebecca Meldrum Christmas party pavlova!
She's quite a talented cook/Baker. 😉 Check out her candy cane cake recipe video, she's like a bratty teenager in her mummy's kitchen. Mother Cannon did most of it I'd imagine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I truly do not understand their meals. I’m veggie and my kids eat mostly that too so I try super hard to get all the food stuff in them and they constantly snack on fruit. Looking at their diet it is absolutely shocking!! (Not a nutritionist but know a fair amount about the topic)
How can someone like that be “influencing” thousands of people?? How is that right??

Also question- I remember in a vlog many years ago when Florence was a little baby they kept calling the eldest daughter Poppy?? What’s with that? Did they change her name??

*glad to see you Kermit x

I have a favourite from way back when she was pregnant with F.

Her bestest Chum was also pregnant and they were going to a wedding so SPECIAL PREGNANT ARRANGEMENTS needed to be made for them 🙄
They would drive in 2 cars, someone driving the 2 pregnant ladies and another car following in case of “anything happening”
What could possibly happen?
Yes, Reb thought she went into labour and the whole lot of them pitched up at some random nursing home in a village to get some help for precious pregnant princess Reb.
She wasn’t in labour though.
It was a total over reaction 🙄 and a story I would be embarrassed to tell anyone if it was me but she put it online.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Her bestest Chum was also pregnant and they were going to a wedding so SPECIAL PREGNANT ARRANGEMENTS needed to be made for them 🙄
They would drive in 2 cars, someone driving the 2 pregnant ladies and another car following in case of “anything happening”
Yes, Reb thought she went into labour and the whole lot of them pitched up at some random nursing home in a village to get some help for precious pregnant princess Reb.
It was a total over reaction 🙄 and a story I would be embarrassed to tell anyone if it was me but she put it online.
Oh my god! This is priceless!!!!!!!! Can you just imagine?!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Omg that's hilarious, where can I find it?

Princess puff face had a big of a ramming in this vid, watch from 7mins. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The things they do for content...or attention in the case of Sweaty Becky. If I ever behaved in such an entitled way in front of ‘chums’ they would bring me right back to reality. You get the feeling the Meldrum’s chums say nothing for an easier life or they actually think this behaviour is the norm...after liftgate, I think the latter, but surely they can’t all think that spoilt princess behaviour is acceptable?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.