Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love the subtitles! 😂
She's not got time to shut drawers for heavens sake! She needs as much time as possible to pose and pout in her outfits. Pmsl. Rebs, you really should have gone a size up in that white frock, you'll be showing your legs and fluff as it strains when you sit down. 🙄
It's really a comedy farce nowadays their channel. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine though, she's on a gifted holiday but can't vlog it. So does that mean Neilsons do have a teeny but of integrity? Hope it's all worth it 'bestest chums', sneaking around and hiding your friendship for a cheaper holiday. What a sad life 😂

Reactions: 7
What an utter car crash her channel looks like right now. Two outfit vids back to back with clothing hauls before that.

Her mates won’t want to be filmed that’s why she has probably only done this crappy outfit vlog. I’m sorry but what are with these vlogs? How are they inspirational to anyone? Her style is awful and all over the place and most the tit she wears you can’t get in the shops anymore or it’s cheap primary stuff??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is such a bare face liar - this holiday was booked I m sure last year with the bestest chums! She s mentioned it quite a lot! Is she trying to make us think she booked a last minute get away after lift gate??? That ll be why she s not showing anyone else - either that or the chums have asked not to be filmed !!

Reactions: 12
2 hours ago she liked the Olay post from April 9??
She's so clever..... Without a phone? What did she do? Use the kids ipad or do it be telepathy using her crystals 😂😂
And after I'd mentioned on here this afternoon there were recent comments on it calling her out... 👋 Hi Reb, good holiday? Don't worry, you've not missed anything - the shitstorm is still here. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not sure if it is a neilsons holiday as the balcony and the room looked so run down. I think it was a cheap get away and that had to pay themselves hence why she probably hasnt filmed it as it looks awful
I completely agree, it looks so shabby and tatty. Not their usual standard 😂 probably the result of having to pay for it themselves and the reason she's too embarrassed to splash it all over IG and ram it down the world's throat.

These vlogs of what she's wearing are duller than Pats weather updates!!!! She's posting a vlog of clothes she bought, then showing the same outfit 4 days later spouting the same crap, we know it's Primark, cos where else is it from if it's not gifted. And she really needs to size up in a couple of those jump suits, or play suits, or jump suits, whatever they are 😂🙈🙄 She thinks we're all as thick as her, well Rebecca, we are not!!!!

These vlogs of what she's wearing are duller than Pats weather updates!!!! She's posting a vlog of clothes she bought, then showing the same outfit 4 days later spouting the same crap, we know it's Primark, cos where else is it from if it's not gifted. And she really needs to size up in a couple of those jump suits, or play suits, or jump suits, whatever they are 😂🙈🙄 She thinks we're all as thick as her, well Rebecca, we are not!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I completely agree, it looks so shabby and tatty. Not their usual standard 😂 probably the result of having to pay for it themselves and the reason she's too embarrassed to splash it all over IG and ram it down the world's throat.
There is not a hope in hell that they are paying for this themselves!

Maybe the fact that they are not vlogging it so not having to disclosing it’s another free gift plus the hassle Neilson has gotten over her is the reason she has been given such a 💩 room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is undoubtedly the free Neilsons holiday but I think they have been told not to vlog it because of the shitstorm/lift gate episode! Makes both her and Nelsons look even more shady than before ( is that even possible)? I will be boycotting Sainsbury’s if they work with her!!!

Reactions: 20
This is undoubtedly the free Neilsons holiday but I think they have been told not to vlog it because of the shitstorm/lift gate episode! Makes both her and Nelsons look even more shady than before ( is that even possible)? I will be boycotting Sainsbury’s if they work with her!!!
I agree, at this rate of boycotting we'll be growing our own vegetables and knitting our clothes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That is such a basic budget apartment. It's horrible. I wonder if it is Neilson. Surely they wouldn't want that vlogged. I did like her outfits though. I liked the pink playsuit.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at the youtube comments and someone did say that they love that neilson village... I wonder if she will reply though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says In one of the YouTube comments they went to Greece. I’m so over her.
The really over enthusiastic smiley (sometimes breaking out into a laugh) chat is just so false. Can’t relate to her at all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.