Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you had sooooooo many messages?
Sooooo many people have been asking?

Don’t forget- when it gets too much just turn the light on, have a glass of water, listen to a pod cast and have a mug of Yorkshire tea.
You’re a hard working, bread winning, business owning, mortgage paying member of the STRONG GIRL CLUB ( you even have a T-shirt to prove it!) 🙄🙈

Oh yeah, get a tan on holiday it it lasts for the ENTIRE YUUUURRR.

Aye BOLLOCKS it does Becky M. Someone likes the sun beds.
Actually I'm hoping to be so, so lucky and be sent a " Soooooper ( Hobbit) Mum" one.
PO Box/ Collab details down below 😁

You have a true gift for writing.
Your posts always make me laugh.
It's Thursday so another upload day.
In doubt they be back on Insta until reb is back from Marbs.
Oooooooh just a thought does that make me press or just an author 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Organised motherhood has a vid on you tube. A small part of it she refers to influencer burn out, as in people are getting fed up of them and how some get greedy, Reb take note. Around 9.mins in.

Edited, should have also said its worth checking out her IG stories under influencers. Remember she was one of the few to call out brand Meldrum. Without naming names of course.

Reactions: 13
Organised motherhood has a vid on you tube. A small part of it she refers to influencer burn out, as in people are getting fed up of them and how some get greedy, Reb take note. Around 9.mins in.

Edited, should have also said its worth checking out her IG stories under influencers. Remember she was one of the few to call out brand Meldrum. Without naming names of course.

Wow, without a doubt she was absolutely talking about Meldrum there! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god yeah remember when she was constantly getting sent undies?! That was a bit weird.
At least we were spared the “I’m a model, look at me posing in my gifted knickers” photo shoot! 🤣
Seriously?! 😱 I don't think I was around at that point! 😂

Reactions: 2

Just loved that video!

I can't remember it either. 🤣 But I was later following her on IG, only followed on you tube to begin with. 😂😂😂
Yeah she used to show what was in the PO Box loads and there was an underwear company who kept sending her sets.
It looked nice stuff - not sleazy or anything!
She would show it but always seemed a bit uncomfortable about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Old vid, pre Poppy. 18 mins near the end, actually thanking people. 🤔 I can't remember the last time she did that. Oh where did it all go wrong MrsM?

Reactions: 6
My hobbit is absolutely living his #best life and is so so lucky to live in the little known tropical location of Scotland. It's always hot here so you can wear your best supermarket summer clothes and obviously it's very easy to keep a year round tan.
Off now to make him a super small picnic plate lunch and myself some bad boy belter dippy eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
My hobbit is absolutely living his #best life and is so so lucky to live in the little known tropical location of Scotland. It's always hot here so you can wear your best supermarket summer clothes and obviously it's very easy to keep a year round tan.
Off now to make him a super small picnic plate lunch and myself some bad boy belter dippy eggs.
Picnic plates 🙈 classic Meldrums

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Old vid, pre Poppy. 18 mins near the end, actually thanking people. 🤔 I can't remember the last time she did that. Oh where did it all go wrong MrsM?
This was probably the last time she thanked anyone! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember the picnic Plate that lee did for poppy a few months ago.

Scotch egg/ sausage roll (high fat/high Salt processed tit)that was lieing around the fridge.

And of course meldrum go to 'fresh veg' Canned sweat corn..

For a toddler???

#inspirational

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember the picnic Plate that lee did for poppy a few months ago.

Scotch egg/ sausage roll (high fat/high Salt processed tit)that was lieing around the fridge.

And of course meldrum go to 'fresh veg' Canned sweat corn..

For a toddler???

#inspirational
They do provide some interesting food choices for those kids. I don’t know why they always resort to sausage rolls and tit like that though. What’s wrong with a scrambled egg (Pat loves an egg!) or a sandwich?! It’s always a poor mans ploughman’s lunch on the infamous picnic plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My hobbit has been keeping himself busy in this meldrum drought by smearing his #kindlygifted Bobbi Brown lipsticks all over his face 🥴 naughty hobbits

• Haha
They do provide some interesting food choices for those kids. I don’t know why they always resort to sausage rolls and tit like that though. What’s wrong with a scrambled egg (Pat loves an egg!) or a sandwich?! It’s always a poor mans ploughman’s lunch on the infamous picnic plate!
Yeah, no fresh fruit or carrot sticks or even a squishy yogurt, but they eat salads and checkpeas and fairly healthy, if tiny food options for themselves, my kids love a dippy egg and soldiers and it’s a fairly cheap filling breakfast or lunch, better than the crap the kids get 🤔

Reactions: 5
My hobbit has been keeping himself busy in this meldrum drought by smearing his #kindlygifted Bobbi Brown lipsticks all over his face 🥴 naughty hobbits
Oh god remember Pat and his fake insta story when he tried to make out Poppy had found a lipstick and smeared it on herself?!
God that was so cringe!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh god remember Pat and his fake insta story when he tried to make out Poppy had found a lipstick and smeared it on herself?!
God that was so cringe!!!!!!
Didn’t he then mark it AD cause it was a gifted lipstick??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.