Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is neilsons and tbh I think the accommodation is basic in all their hotels, it seems more focused on the activities on offer.....basic but clean remember!😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know, reading through pages on here keeps me from falling asleep feeding my new born at 3am! I struggled this morning! 😂
High five, always reading whilst feeding the baby- especially early hours!

• Haha
So I’m confused at the order of her vlogs... at the end she said she is going to do a Sainsbury’s haul online and then film it when she’s home?? Is she back already or is she doing another haul??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So. Do you guys ever think you've reached peak meldrum dislike, only to realise that no, everything she does irritates you a bit more. And that screenshot of her fizzog. Maybe it's not sunburn, but the burning of shame from her constant bullshitting and deceit.
Actually, who am I kidding? She doesn't have an ounce of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's so sneaky making out the holiday and not filming was intentional.
Lee still banished. Is he In hiding?
It's all look at me,looo at my fab outfits I'm so happy having a great time living my best life.
I liked some of neclaces on Carrie Elizabeth site but if they gifted her £200+ jewellery it's put me off.
O line food shop ground-breaking relatable content mentioning Sainsburys makes me feel it's it's an ad already after the tu kids clothing haul.

Seen pic of my watt on Insta in Greece.
Files too large too upload.
Blatantly Neilson and blatantly planned.

Reactions: 14
No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt.
She never could every video she gets it wrong and sounds like a daft cocunt.

Go florrie is wearing old boden dress
You love it love it love it don't you florrie.
No I like it.

Next vlog a food haul with reb making out she's meal planned and is doing the cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so sneaky making out the holiday and not filming was intentional.
Lee still banished. Is he In hiding?
It's all look at me,looo at my fab outfits I'm so happy having a great time living my best life.
I liked some of neclaces on Carrie Elizabeth site but if they gifted her £200+ jewellery it's put me off.
O line food shop ground-breaking relatable content mentioning Sainsburys makes me feel it's it's an ad already after the tu kids clothing haul.

Seen pic of my watt on Insta in Greece.
Files too large too upload.
Blatantly Neilson and blatantly planned.
Shall we all contact Sainsbury's and let them know about the racism???

Looks like she's probably staying here.
Neilsons nearest Insta post.
I like Sainsburys I don't want and to ban list.

Hi, I joined tattle last week but it's taken me until now to read all the threads about Mrs M. My eyes have been truly opened! Although I've watched for years there was always something I didn't trust about this one and now I know why!
She blatantly favours Florrie over the other 2 and since Lee gave up work he gets left to do all the childcare. She's such a lazy so and so, never done a days work in her life.
My sister had a small business going a few years ago making handmade kids clothing. She was trying to get it off the ground and reached out to her, of course grabeca jumped at the chance. Sister sent her some baby clothes for Florrie and she never even received as much as a thank you!

Has StuartyWatt taken his insta page down??
Hi, no I can still see it. Scroll down as he's not near the top

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi, I joined tattle last week but it's taken me until now to read all the threads about Mrs M. My eyes have been truly opened! Although I've watched for years there was always something I didn't trust about this one and now I know why!
She blatantly favours Florrie over the other 2 and since Lee gave up work he gets left to do all the childcare. She's such a lazy so and so, never done a days work in her life.
My sister had a small business going a few years ago making handmade kids clothing. She was trying to get it off the ground and reached out to her, of course grabeca jumped at the chance. Sister sent her some baby clothes for Florrie and she never even received as much as a thank you!
You deserve a medal if you read all 40 threads that a lot of reading.
I think she been exploiting small Insta/test businesses for ages.

Interesting tonight's vlog she declared the jewellery and lipstick as free maybe she was worried about CMA complaints.
Also think she said earrings were gifted multiple piercings how classy and grown up.

Reactions: 10
You deserve a medal if you read all 40 threads that a lot of reading.
I think she been exploiting small Insta/test businesses for ages.

Interesting tonight's vlog she declared the jewellery and lipstick as free maybe she was worried about CMA complaints.
Also think she said earrings were gifted multiple piercings how classy and grown up.
Some threads I skimmed through, my husband kept asking why I'm on my phone so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The opening scene of that old vlog makes me so sad, it’s like S isn’t even there, she keeps saying things desperate to be included and Reb just totally ignores her. Genuinely quite upset at that, how must S have felt :(
She has ALWAYS done this in vlogs. To all the girls but particularly S. Dreadful woman.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or do her lips look super pumped up in this vlog? I only managed three outfits so I haven't watched it all. I couldn’t get past the “is it a playsuit or a jumpsuit, oh look how tiny my crotch is” spiel.

Her lips do look like they’ve been enhanced in my opinion 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.