Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so odd to use that photo. When I initially looked at it, I assumed the necklace was monica vinador, not the wee charm that you can't even see. Went back to Mrs m grid and saw the necklace is marked as gifted by someone else. No mention of the bracelet thoughšŸ¤”
Yeah sheā€™s tagged the necklace as being gifted by ā€œCarrie Elizabeth Jewellery ā€œ - and I do remember her talking about it on insta stories. No mention of any connection to Monika Vinader?
Random.

Reactions: 3
Yeah sheā€™s tagged the necklace as being gifted by ā€œCarrie Elizabeth Jewellery ā€œ - and I do remember her talking about it on insta stories. No mention of any connection to Monika Vinader?
Random.
As usual shady
Sorry I made a boob it was confusing business arrangement.
I dident want my followers to feel bad.
Where have we heard that before.

Reactions: 4
Random.
Unless she just tagged them and then they've used her photo, but I find it unlikely she'd let them use her image without some sort of payment

Reactions: 4
As usual shady
Sorry I made a boob it was confusing business arrangement.
I dident want my followers to feel bad.
Where have we heard that before.
Christ, if I made this many mistakes in my job I would have been on a performance requires improvement note long ago.

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s an old photo

Has a ā€˜damage limitationā€™ feel to it.... like itā€™s been put up by MV as part of a deal. Itā€™s not their style to put up pics of that sort if you look at the grid

The necklace is by CEJ and was correctly tagged by Mrs M on her original picture.

MV have reposted it today, they have either mistakenly thought sheā€™s wearing one of their ā€œAtlantisā€ necklaces OR itā€™s actually the barley visible charm bracelet they are referring to.

They also tagged the wrong Mrs Meldrum šŸ™ˆ

all in all a bit of a duck up by MV. šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I may have imagined this... but didnā€™t she say the MV bracelet was a gift from her chums for her birthday??

Reactions: 13
On the last big group (gifted) holiday they filmed themselves sitting outside a bar and among the drinks on the table were numerous packets of cigarettes and lighters including one right in front of Mrs m.

Others have said she does smoke and I think there was a video from outside pizza express?

Which holiday was it?

Not conclusive but she does seem the type to get the old menthols out with a drink.

MV have wrongly thought her necklace is theirs! And they tagged the wrong Mrs Meldrum!
What a shambles of a business!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
MV have wrongly thought her necklace is theirs! And they tagged the wrong Mrs Meldrum!
What a shambles of a business!!
It's hilarious my 1st thought was other way around.
They have so many gifts in their p.o. box maybe they tagged the wrong brand!
Tagging wrong Mrs meldrum even more hilarious.

A lovely picture of her in daft glasses on weekend away with racist chums.

Top brand There!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think MV are being very sneaky here. I think I remember her getting that bracelet for her birthday so it was a gift just not from a company. But the company MV are riding on her coat tails and using her to advertise it.

Think itā€™s a charm on her teeny tiny bracelet?
Thatā€™s just the fastner bit at the end of the bracelet. The bracelet was the same as her ring, and the evil eye bracelet has 2 hanging bits, hers doesnā€™t.
0AE2ED01-20DE-48AF-B9F0-A82470E2F432.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I started following MM when Florrie was a baby I found her to be a breath of fresh air compared to others I had watchā€™d I stopped watching because she became like all the others I feel a little silly as I am not particularly easily taken in or so I thought šŸ˜³ please donā€™t say you hate yourself like myself and many others you just got taken in I now donā€™t watch any of them because they are all being tempted by companies to promote often products they themselves would never use its dishonest and so many of the followers often are struggling to feed their bairns so they are left feeling like they are missing out on ā€œ must haves ā€œ orthey are running themselves into debt if I thought I was influencing in this way then that would make me hate myself !
This was me!! I posted on a previous thread that I needed all the crap she banged on about, I naively thought she was buying it all and somehow I needed to keep up.. I have been diagnosed with post natal depression and have a shopping addiction thatā€™s 90% linked to what I was watching on social media Mrs meldrum was the first person I found on you tube, and It changed me completely I watched them all, and right in the thick of it Iā€™d be clicking on the links buying literally everything they all had.. one day 2 dysons were delivered to my house..šŸ˜³.thnk fully with help Iā€™m ok now.. all these channel mum robots need looking at and need a sharp slap in the face of reality, I never in a million years thought Iā€™d be drawn into all this because of social media but itā€™s happening everywhere. I like a lot of us donā€™t like the bitching about her apperance and it does at times go to far but I think channel mum need to take a long hard look at exactly what it is they want to achieve with all these influencers..

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think she thinks the smoking will tarnish her image, but letā€™s face it plenty of people smoke, weā€™ve all been there there šŸ˜†,makes her a little more real that she enjoys a cheeky smoke šŸ˜‚
We haven't ALL been there, I'm in my 40's and never smoked and thankfully it's on the decline with less young people starting to smoke.

Smoking is not cool or edgy or okay or normal (inhaling anything other than air into your lungs should never be considered normal)
It's a money making killer.

That said ... why hide it if you do smoke? Everyone you meet will know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.