Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Response from monica vinader

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. We’re very sorry and disappointed to hear this happened.

Mrs Meldrum was gifted by our press time previously, however she was wearing our Riva Hoop ring which she purchased not our pendant - this was a mistake by the team as it’s very similar.

Racist behaviour is definitely not something that we would ever support and have now removed the post - if we were aware of this, we would never have posted.

We really appreciate you taking the time to message us and bring this to our attention.

Xx

I don't recall her declaring any free gifts.
Bunch of liars - as they removed comments from the posts speaking about racism.

Got “bad egg” on their face about tagging another brands jewellery as their own!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bunch of liars - as they removed comments from the posts speaking about racism.

Got “bad egg” on their face about tagging another brands jewellery as their own!!
Oh I gave them a hard time

It’s very disappointing to hear all this and this is definitely not something we would want to be associated with. We will not be working with or gifting her. Thank you for taking the time to message, we’re really grateful that you got in touch. Xx

Asked many questions they said they gifted her 2017.

Correct the ring was not gifted - we gifted a pendant over a year old. The gift was with no obligation to post, it was gifted as a relationship building piece.

We don’t have a loyalty scheme. Influencer relationships are managed by our press team. They reach out to new influencers who they feel would represent our brand well and create organic relationships with them.

She definitely does represent our brand

We completely understand your disappointment and would really not want this to put you off purchasing from MV in the future. To confirm we definitely do not support influencers with this behaviour xx

I still don't know what a relationship building piece is.

Why she was the chosen one

Why they tagged her to picture today where she was wearing none of their kindly gifted products.

I said it's money down drain
Zero brand loyalty
And her ring is worn always so she will be associated with her brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm actually pleased with that response. They're not happy to work with or gift her anything in the future, they don't want to be aligned with racist vloggers and they're pleased you've brought it to their attention and removed the photo off their grid. That's the way to deal with it. I couldn't care less what they've gifted her in the past, I feel the way they've managed this is admirable and other brands should take note (NEILSON'S) !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Response from monica vinader

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. We’re very sorry and disappointed to hear this happened.

Mrs Meldrum was gifted by our press time previously, however she was wearing our Riva Hoop ring which she purchased not our pendant - this was a mistake by the team as it’s very similar.

Racist behaviour is definitely not something that we would ever support and have now removed the post - if we were aware of this, we would never have posted.

We really appreciate you taking the time to message us and bring this to our attention.

Xx

I don't recall her declaring any free gifts.
She maybe got gifted items but didn’t show them online. Hence no need to declare.
She is wearing their ring but it’s not a gift from them (Xmas gift from lee)

Reactions: 2
No one really cares about what Rebs has done, she’s business as usual, people on here seem to have made more of a fuss than anyone else including the brands she works with. She’s not worried😉and she knows because no one gives a tit really, she’s still making her dolla😉

Reactions: 3
She maybe got gifted items but didn’t show them online. Hence no need to declare.
She is wearing their ring but it’s not a gift from them (Xmas gift from lee)
I know that and that's the case if she goes on holiday with Neilson and does not show it.
I can't say for certain at any point on insta or videos that she dident wear the freebies and not label chances are high.
New guidelines state bit only do they have to declare freebies but any working relationships with brands within last 12months .

It's a grey area. They couldn't be clearer from their response that they done with her.
Not sure if brands have own press team or hire a press agency as word will get around pr companies that the meldrums will bring negativity.

Reactions: 4

Watched this earlier - good insight to the earnings of youtubers.

She replied to a comment on her latest upload (😴) saying she has a “what I wore in week video being uploaded on Sunday”

She replied to a comment on her latest upload (😴) saying she has a “what I wore in week video being uploaded on Sunday”
I love Freya, varied content,really transparent, intelligent and informative. Does a lot of thrift/charity shop hauls too. Bit biased as she is very local to me so enjoy seeing familiar places in vlogs.

🙄😴😴

Honestly who gives a duck what she wore in a week? Really?
It’s been done to death. It’s so boring.
Can she not come up with anything remotely original?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A vlog from before this all happened....a vlog? Really?? She really does give zero shits dosent she.....I give up hoping that she will actually be held accountable for her actions

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A vlog from before this all happened....a vlog? Really?? She really does give zero shits dosent she.....I give up hoping that she will actually be held accountable for her actions
Did she seriously just put up a vlog from a month ago!!

Easter Monday!! 🙄 Just after her birthday!

She really is scraping the barrel of vlogs to tide her over so nobody sees she’s on holiday AGAIN!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I completely agree, what I wore is so dull nowadays. Understand outfit of the day, influencers tell you what they're up to and what they are wearing. It's more interesting 'real time' and with IG you've seen their outfits by the you tube videos anyway. Easy work for them, damn bloody boring to watch.
@Kermit ,well done with your correspondence with MV, I still think it hilarious and a bad error they made. She's a bloody jinx nowadays. 😂😂😂

Edited to add, I've just seen the other posts! Has she really put up some old tit? What the hell? She certainly doesn't give a duck!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
🤢🤢 the shot of Lee full frontal folding his pants is disgusting. It’s so badly edited too,

• Sick
  • Wow
I completely agree, what I wore is so dull nowadays. Understand outfit of the day, influencers tell you what they're up to and what they are wearing. It's more interesting 'real time' and with IG you've seen their outfits by the you tube videos anyway. Easy work for them, damn bloody boring to watch.
@Kermit ,well done with your correspondence with MV, I still think it hilarious and a bad error they made. She's a bloody jinx nowadays. 😂😂😂

Edited to add, I've just seen the other posts! Has she really put up some old tit? What the hell? She certainly doesn't give a duck!
Thanks the correspondence with the other jewellery brand also interesting.
Whatever junior staff was on mv media today made a huge mistake assuming it was there product.
I did state that it was naive she be faithful to their brand Mrs olay ambassador loves a bit of gifted elemis.
I was not the only one to message.
I think it's a brand she loves but she's blown it now with them.

• Haha
I’m new to these chats but wow what insight. I’ve been an avid follower of many Instagram accounts and so glad I found like minded people, honestly Its mind blowing that some people get away with such bad behaviours. The whole raciest comments were insane. She clearly new what was said else why would she cover it with music?! Madness. What annoys me is these people hook us in then as soon as they do something wrong they close there accounts for a a few days and come back as if nothing has happened. Eh weird! Address it front on and be a normal person. Hold ur hands up and be accountable. Simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she seriously just put up a vlog from a month ago!!

Easter Monday!! 🙄 before her birthday!

She really is scraping the barrel of vlogs to tide her over so nobody sees she’s on holiday AGAIN!!
We know she doesn't have much of a back catalogue.
Wonder if she used much of 3 weeks to film content as thats what I assumed.
What she wore I April total piss take.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really is a cocunt, I just had a quick look at the comments, all drooling over her. 🤢 So son9be8is in delete duty. 😂
Someone ask her what the weather is like in Greece 😂😂😂
But above all THE MOP is an affiliate link!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.