Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before they moved in the house was rented out to a family didn’t she? Maybe her dad bought it as an investment and once that family moved out he let reb & co move in? Would explain how they got it when they mortgage was rejected/ why she deleted the ‘we bought a house’ video as locals would know the truth.
I don't remember it being rented.
She said old owners left them some wine which be odd if they were renters.
She slates old owners a lot
Their taste and the fact the house is dirty.
The family room is the nicest room.
I'm sure new kitchen and bathrooms would lift that house but her bedroom needs remodel.

Reactions: 4
No your right that’s not fair. How about Kazakhstan he’d fit right in there in the middle of no where so his foghorn voice canna be heard 🤣 if he thinks it’s cold here he would freeze his ginger ba**s off there in the winter 😂 If he went offshore now I know for a fact he would get the piss ripped right out of him.
Oh for sure! I just can’t see how he’d get a job offshore anyway, it’s not an easy industry to get into at the moment, especially with him having been away for a while.

Reactions: 5
Also sorry but who wears jeans and that kind of top to do a full clean?? 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone who wants to show off how tiny she is and her belly button piercing.
I agree I like to clean in loose clothes not jeans and joules boots.

I have to be in mood for a cleaning video.
Find the American ones like brianna k quite relaxing.

Reactions: 9
Who are these sheep saying they love her hair that blonde?!

She looks like Worzel gummidge! It’s not trendy or edgy or cool - it’s a bleeping riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly 🤣 mind you we all know Rebecca’s definition of a “full clean” and it’s not what anyone else is. I’ve never ever seen her use a bottle of bleach yet. And she’s not very thorough she cleans around things like mats in the floor etc. Her hair will be like that because she hasn’t washed it yet as per. She will have got up put on her manky gym wear come home got dressed agin putting clean clothes on a dirty body then chucked the clean clothes in a corner when she showered. Then voila she sprays said clothes with dettol spray to freshen the up next time she wears them. She’s pretty unhygienic actually 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Exactly 🤣 mind you we all know Rebecca’s definition of a “full clean” and it’s not what anyone else is. I’ve never ever seen her use a bottle of bleach yet. And she’s a midden she cleans around things like mats in the floor etc.
Least we were spare come water wipe clean with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly hooktube does count as a view, it stopped not counting July last year.

She must not be able to find an AF link for the new Hoover. If there is no money in it for her she never bothers putting in the links.
Nooooooo! I just gave the fooker a count!! Damnit! 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice the casually placed Peppa Pig ‘Daddy’ book in the family room that she picked up then placed back down? Checking out the competition!

Did she even go in the dungeon?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice the casually placed Peppa Pig ‘Daddy’ book in the family room that she picked up then placed back down? Checking out the competition!

Did she even go in the dungeon?
Don't think she did.

This is start of rebrand

My money's on grocery haul and cook with me with just her and no Lee.
Next vlog might include all the school runs and taking poppy to some sort of group.

Reactions: 7
Waiting for the insta return now..
‘Mornin’ ya wee belters, what an amazing day! So so so grateful for all the love on my vid last night! Spending the day with the team mooching around the garden centre aren’t we Lee, ARENT WE?!’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s really grim seeing comment after comment knowing that these are all people living among us who don’t give a crap about the deeper issue her unedited video caused.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Awwh so will the wee puppet Lee be back on IG same time? 🤢
Holiday or no holiday? 🤔

Nothing has changed then. 🤔
She is probably sitting in the sun on a Sun lounger loving herself in Greece and that video was uploaded from Greece. Can’t see her missing a free holiday come on. Her fake tan bottle will have run out by now lol 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As well as updating her profile pics and design she's shortened her description. Nothing much personal it it. Says nothing about her if you're a new subscriber. Very odd.
The honest face of parenting 🤣😂

Unless you say something I don’t agree with then I’ll block you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh for sure! I just can’t see how he’d get a job offshore anyway, it’s not an easy industry to get into at the moment, especially with him having been away for a while.
If his certifiction is all up to date and still valid he will get back no problem. He may have to go down the agency route first but he would definitely get back offshore. I think it would do him the world of good but it will hurt a lot as I think he has really enjoyed his time at home with his girls.

Reactions: 9
I felt like she was purposefully trying to make the video like her old ones circa 2016/2017. You know when Lee was offshore and she actually had to look after her girls herself and cook/clean etc.

Why didn't she clean her toilets?!

I think blonde suits her more than brown but you're all right, it looks so so dry.

Reactions: 8
Wonder when insta will return. Just had a check, negative comments all gone and just the we miss you come back bleats remain 🤢
I have had a little chuckle that all that needed to happen for her to return was for a tattler to say they're done 🤣 @Alightened well done! All the sheep in the world bleating with no response but a tattler going obviously rings alarm bells 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lets be fair to these sheep, it's been a tough week for them what with losing Jeremy Kyle from the TV, the return of Mrs Meldrum must be such a relief for them!

I can just imagine them rattling round their homes in the dark, dehydrated and with dirty sinks without her to tell them how to drink water, open curtains, turn on lights and clean up!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.