Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s telling the truth? One member posted she categorically was not going on the Neilson holiday, someone else has posted she categorically is. Which one is it?

While I’m here... who owns the house? 🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No way I am booking a Neilson holiday after this!!!
Why keep gifting same family
Who don't vlog well.
Won't they insist of social media coverage or do we just think you tube vlog.
They normally do you Insta takeovers.
I suppose of s not at school next week then they must be.
They were happy for the 2 free holidays last year not to be disclosed.
Both of them shady hope Neilson get some back lash over this.
It's business as usual in the meldrum house hold.
She's used time off to film content whilst she's gone.

Reactions: 7
Just peeked on Manny Will's Insta and it looks like he's back in Greece, wonder if he will be looking after Poppy again? If so, I wonder if requesting the same nanny for every holiday is a thing Neilson offer to Joe Public or is it only if your name is Meldrum? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it messsini again?

I feel really angry ASA and CMA took no action against both last year as it was a blatant #AD

Reactions: 10
Who’s telling the truth? One member posted she categorically was not going on the Neilson holiday, someone else has posted she categorically is. Which one is it?

While I’m here... who owns the house? 🤪🙄
It's the hokey cokey holiday... In, out, in, out!
She's testing the water with the video then off they pop on holiday me thinks. She's demonstrated she feels there's nothing to be responsible for and we know she'll more than likely be stompy stompy if she couldn't go, the grippy side of them will resent losing out if they've paid connecting flights etc. too! But to vlog it? She surely couldn't make that her comeback on insta? That would be awful, but then it would show the true self. 'not a duck is given, two fingers up to you all!' I think she'll upset quite a few by shoving that in their faces, weeks after the skiing holiday but more importantly not to address her error and the fall out. But as long as she labels it it's her look out.
Also interesting the gushing comments on you tube are not reflected in numbers on IG, which to me demonstrates she has a clear following of two camps, one being you tube based that won't have a bloody clue what's gone on. A number will know yes, but it's a significant difference in numbers. Of course, it's obvious anything other than a vomit inducing gushing comment has been deleted, glaringly so.
Someone here suggested recently that she could still earn a good whack through you tube, think that might be her route now. There will be brands that won't touch her without a doubt. It'll be interesting if she has a commitment to vlog /insta this forthcoming holiday for Neilson or if they've quietly stepped back. We'll soon see.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why Neilson keep gifting them when they don’t make the holidays look in any way attractive?

I don’t book package holidays so maybe I’m just not their target market but nothing about the meldrums vlogs would entice me to go.
Even more so when I know they keep giving the same family free holidays.

Neilson must be getting something out of it to keep gifting them though so maybe all the Huns buy into it and book with Neilson because Meldrum went there.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why Neilson keep gifting them when they don’t make the holidays look in any way attractive?

I don’t book package holidays so maybe I’m just not their target market but nothing about the meldrums vlogs would entice me to go.
Even more so when I know they keep giving the same family free holidays.

Neilson must be getting something out of it to keep gifting them though so maybe all the Huns buy into it and book with Neilson because Meldrum went there.
So many followers say in their comments they wish they could afford it.
Most of her huns are wrong financial demographic.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Quite obvious some of the sheep are YouTube only.
I was going to tell her to head to google but my comment would probably be deleted before the girl seen it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It could be that Neilsons have honoured the “gift” as it’s already booked but have told them not to feature on social media. Then that’ll be their partnership over following that. If I worked in the neilson marketing dept. I’d be looking for influencers with less negative attention for sure. They’re such a big risk for what I imagine to be a fairly low return. Yes they’ll get some bookings via them but think of all the folk who wouldn’t go near them because of their association with the meldrums!

Reactions: 9
Just peeked on Manny Will's Insta and it looks like he's back in Greece, wonder if he will be looking after Poppy again? If so, I wonder if requesting the same nanny for every holiday is a thing Neilson offer to Joe Public or is it only if your name is Meldrum? 😂
I would imagine he is a nanny for Neilson and does a winter season and ski resort, and then summer season elsewhere. It was probably just coincidence but Rebecca hoped that the fact it was the same nanny would reduce backlash. Except there was a king period in between and P wouldn’t have had a clue 🙄

So many followers say in their comments they wish they could afford it.
Most of her huns are wrong financial demographic.
The Meldrums are the wrong financial demographic. They could not afford these holidays and lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.