Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sheep has asked in the comments when she will be back on insta stories, she’s replied ‘hopefully be back over there soon’

For those who have watched it, how many blankets does one household need?? It must be freezing in Murder Mansion!

Reactions: 5
No words. Think I’m past caring. She’s never gonna stop doing what she’s doing and enough people still love her no matter what she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Could it be possible they're currently getting work done on the house, new kitchen? And she will come back with a reveal of that to divert everyone's attention from the incident
Pinterest has a lot of house pictures that she’s liked this week. Definitely renovating the house.

Reactions: 4
She said before they moved in the house was rented out to a family didn’t she? Maybe her dad bought it as an investment and once that family moved out he let reb & co move in? Would explain how they got it when they mortgage was rejected/ why she deleted the ‘we bought a house’ video as locals would know the truth.
Great explanation . Yeah funny how previously they had their mortgage rejected by 2 lenders and then within 24 hrs they had bought the house and had less than a few wks to move out 😯 . Daddy Cannon would of had heart failure the thought of them having to move into his house so his next best option was for them to rent it or maybe he gifted them it . I hope Tieghan is taking note of all Daddy's inheritance gifts 😃

Reactions: 8
She must be super busy this morning mooching around as my comment has stayed on for over an hour at this point.

Lee going back offshore would be the best thing for her. Although I think she’s now too far gone it might give her a dose of reality and a kick up the arse to get her tit together and realise what really matters.

Reactions: 4
She must be super busy this morning mooching around as my comment has stayed on for over an hour at this point.

Lee going back offshore would be the best thing for her. Although I think she’s now too far gone it might give her a dose of reality and a kick up the arse to get her tit together and realise what really matters.
I imagine she’s dancing round the kitchen about her 17k views!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lets be fair to these sheep, it's been a tough week for them what with losing Jeremy Kyle from the TV, the return of Mrs Meldrum must be such a relief for them!

I can just imagine them rattling round their homes in the dark, dehydrated and with dirty sinks without her to tell them how to drink water, open curtains, turn on lights and clean up!
They could hop over to Emily Norris, her latest cleaning video was talking people through making their beds and how it’s such a good thing to do 🤯

Don’t worry guys, the planet is dying and the world is going to tit but you keep pumping out crap content and taking all the 💵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The 1k fawning I missed you so so much comments really show that she can do absolutely anything and the flock won't care...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The sheep won’t care! Jonathan Joly can make rape drug jokes, Chris Ingram can groom young girls, she can leave in racist jokes......as said above, the world is literally dying, yet they are lapping up the chemical onslaught of cleaning videos and consumerism at its finest from all the primary clothing/Homesense hauls. Sad thing is, they are parents with young children, they really don’t give a toss that the planet will be ruined for them. Greed will be Edgys downfall though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have seen a few comments on here that the Meldrums have shared that they have concerns about Poppy. I stopped watching them when Poppy was such an easy happy baby that just slotted into their lives so could someone update me?

I have tried to look through their videos but can't find anything. I have a baby of similar age so it would be useful ( made me feel like a crap mum at the time which is why I stopped watching).

Reactions: 2
Ahh you lot need to sort yourselves out. Does it really make you feel better posting such drivel about other people? Sort yo lives out kids ✌

How interesting 😴
I think you’ll find she is the one posting the drivel and lies. We are posting the truth
Off you pop 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh you lot need to sort yourselves out. Does it really make you feel better posting such drivel about other people? Sort yo lives out kids ✌

How interesting 😴
You want to see drivel? Go watch Rebecca Meldrums riveting cleaning video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Im sure looking at his linked in cv he has some transferable skills maybe work a trade.
I never got why he gave up all work or dident want part time job as rebs work is not full time .
Lots better you tubers where their partner works and some even work themselves.

Reactions: 3
.......but I thought Lee couldn t work offshore because of the helicopter fear ? I would have respect if they d just said he d taken a pay off in the downturn and was maximising being at home until things recovered instead of making other offshore families feel that they were prioritising money over safety .

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.