Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the most utterly rubbish waste of online blog vid I think I have ever seen.Most people do this every frigging day and go to work, juggle child care,time with kids. Pretentious, ridiculous, up her own arse arrogant woman thinking this is good enough for subscribers to watch, and think this can be her job!!!!!!!! Beggars bloody belief

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I had a reply to my comment from a sheep saying ‘why should she apologise for? She hasn’t done anything wrong?’ I wrote a very well worded & nice reply to ensure my comment remains kept up

Reactions: 15
Wonder if it’s Petrofac as his brother works there and that’s where he worked before. They should chuck him up Shetland way and leave him there save us all 😂
Noooo, my husband is on a platform up near Shetland, he doesn’t deserve that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the most utterly rubbish waste of online blog vid I think I have ever seen.Most people do this every frigging day and go to work, juggle child care,time with kids. Pretentious, ridiculous, up her own arse arrogant woman thinking this is good enough for subscribers to watch, and think this can be her job!!!!!!!! Beggars bloody belief
Not to defend Knobecca but cleaning videos are a ‘thing’ on YT and there are channels that post exclusively speed cleans / product tests etc. I quite like them. 😳

Can’t believe she chose to do a cleaning video as her first one back after the scandal though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Noooo, my husband is on a platform up near Shetland, he doesn’t deserve that 😂
No your right that’s not fair. How about Kazakhstan he’d fit right in there in the middle of no where so his foghorn voice canna be heard 🤣 if he thinks it’s cold here he would freeze his ginger ba**s off there in the winter 😂 If he went offshore now I know for a fact he would get the piss ripped right out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A cleaning video was perfect for not facing the camera directly, appeals to a wide number of her demographic and still got the begging for more cleaning products mentioned.
Nobody can comment on her body language or criticise her much on her ‘performance’.
As she has an ‘outfit’ video coming up, it may be that CM have advised that Rebecca stick to ‘safe’videos...a bit like Ash Reid does. Clothing haul, cleaning, odd recipe...rinse and repeat. Nothing too personal like vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Corrr blimey, I’ve been out of the country for a few days and we’re on thread 40! I cannee keep up.

A fooking cleaning video! Couldn’t make it up. What a cocunt. Are we expecting her grand IG return in the morning?

Sorry if I’ve missed this but something has been bugging me - what the jeepers has happened to MelanieSmooter from these threads? She was hilarious :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are these sheep for real?!? Gushing all over her. “So glad you’re back, I was so worried, take no notice of the bullies” WTF is wrong with people, she was in the wrong big time.
It’s not just the the fact she left a racist joke in her vlog, it was everything she did and didn’t do afterwards. Some people are so stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Our targets 95% in England
Anything under that is frowned upon.
Ofsted look at attendance
I know people called into heads office over poor attendance.
I imagine repeated absence would be referred to educational welfare officer.

My eldest recently got a paper round.
The laws around under 16 working is limited hours, permit from council and parental permission.
She's only working less than an hour a week.
Cant school see that the child is effectively working and missing school?
The evidence is on you tube and Instagram that s is on another holiday.
I took my children out of school for a week a couple of years ago and got fined £240. We only went during school time because my son is Autistic and we wanted to go in the 'quieter time'.
It's shocking how the laws are so different there.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Those comments from the all the blind sheep are terrible!!

‘I’ve been checking for you everyday’ type ones seems quite stalkerish!

Or the ‘hope you had a nice break’. A nice break? She included racist comments from her good friend in a video and then couldn’t give two fucks about it! It wasn’t a break, it was laying low until some of the tit was off the fan!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Or people she blocked for negative feedback or questioning her?
I don't think it works like that.

And good for Lee if he's been looking for work outside the house. I love that he's a stay at home dad but with how precarious Rebecca's work is, these last two and a half weeks have shown that, having one of them with a secure and steady job is the best way to go. I would hate to see the girls suffer because all their eggs are in one basket.

Reactions: 6
You can watch her vids on www.hooktube.com and doesn't show as a view on youtube.We should all just vow to watch her tit vids on it so we not adding to views!
Sadly hooktube does count as a view, it stopped not counting July last year.

She must not be able to find an AF link for the new Hoover. If there is no money in it for her she never bothers putting in the links.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, she's on the good old Emily Norris inspo again..................Wednesday, Emily puts up the "Ultimate whole house clean with me", the very next day up pops Edgey and her grand return 🤢

Reactions: 9
Sorry off topic on this momentous evening and sorry to everyone who says this topic has been flogged to death!!
There is a new function on Scotlis where it lists all sales of property , there was no sale in October/November 2018
It’s on net house prices. Sale was 2nd November

Can you just hear the chorus of la, la, la ( baa, baa,baa) from the sheep. Fingers firmly in the ears, she's done no wrong, don't follow if you don't like, it doesn't matter " what she's been through" she's back now! But at least they've all managed to boost the views by binge/ relief watching the vlog multiple times and will no longer have to check all her " socials" multiple times a day and send out increasingly worried and woeful DMs.

Reb's " so, so happy" to be back and for the support and wonderful comments..........She now knows she can say/ do anything and is pretty much invincible.

Honestly what hope for the world and the future 😣

It's not even remotely funny anymore, I'm done!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sorry off topic on this momentous evening and sorry to everyone who says this topic has been flogged to death!!
There is a new function on Scotlis where it lists all sales of property , there was no sale in October/November 2018
She said before they moved in the house was rented out to a family didn’t she? Maybe her dad bought it as an investment and once that family moved out he let reb & co move in? Would explain how they got it when they mortgage was rejected/ why she deleted the ‘we bought a house’ video as locals would know the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven't watched it, just going by what is being said here...so it was recorded in spring?
It’s spring just now, spring is March April May, summer is June July August. I’m amazed she just comes back no sorry just unreal how she thinks it’s ok not to address how unprofessional she has been with dealing with the KKK joke.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.