Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sure i saw a half packed suitcase on her bedroom floor!! so they are going on hols then

and she's as stooped and round shouldered as ever!!
Yep spotted that one! Either going away or have just returned.
The bleached hair, (fake?) tan, new (lame) piercing, fresh nails all scream HOLIDAY.

This video is laughable. Fake, set up “messy” rooms and her tragic BTEC style drama-club ‘acting’ is so toe curling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When cigarettesandcalpol deactivated and left in an upset after mumsnet, she was still contractually obliged to a couple of ads. So she said they may appear, or she’d arrange how to get out of them. An ad for sleepyhead appeared on her blog but not her IG.
I wonder if she had to do a dyson ad in a certain time period? It’s an odd choice.

Reactions: 4
Sorry off topic on this momentous evening and sorry to everyone who says this topic has been flogged to death!!
There is a new function on Scotlis where it lists all sales of property , there was no sale in October/November 2018

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When cigarettesandcalpol deactivated and left in an upset after mumsnet, she was still contractually obliged to a couple of ads. So she said they may appear, or she’d arrange how to get out of them. An ad for sleepyhead appeared on her blog but not her IG.
I wonder if she had to do a dyson ad in a certain time period? It’s an odd choice.

I can't imagine it would have been an advert for Dyson. They've stopped manufacturing the corded vacuums now and she was slagging off the cordless!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry off topic on this momentous evening and sorry to everyone who says this topic has been flogged to death!!
There is a new function on Scotlis where it lists all sales of property , there was no sale in October/November 2018
I maybe wrong but would it be December as too late for the November paperwork to be processed?

Reactions: 3
I said earlier this probably has went up because an ad is due and, i just realised "Daddy and Me" is released a week today. She obviously has to start plugging that!!

Reactions: 9
Just watched a bit on youtube of that trolls life update...didn't last very long. I would love a psychologist opinion on her body language. I 've read that people lying or not telling the whole truth/ evading the truth, exhibit certain body language/ behaviours such as touching nose \ face, fidgeting, lack of eye contact . So much of this within about 5 mins.

I can't imagine it would have been an advert for Dyson. They've stopped manufacturing the corded vacuums now and she was slagging off the cordless!
Fair enough. She sounds a bit odd. When I watched it on fast forward I didn’t realise she talked shite the whole way through. After you guys were saying stuff I watched a bit with volume 😂
‘Here I am cleaning the downstairs toilet, it gets so so messy in here, here I am in the playroom. I’m downstairs now. I’ve done the whole upstairs.’
duck me. She really thought about her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee will be back to promote Daddy and Me

He has reached out to at least one oil and gas company in the past week.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lee will be back to promote Daddy and Me

He has reached out to at least one oil and gas company in the past week.
Wonder if it’s Petrofac as his brother works there and that’s where he worked before. They should chuck him up Shetland way and leave him there save us all from his smug grin 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As in asking for work
You know he’s seeking a job??

How long to her next tit storm? Place your bets.....🙄
This week if I can make it happen

I think Dyson still sell corded vacuums...the cordless ones are ok if you can get it all done in 10 mins...not the real world!

@Alightened you left just too soon!

Last edited:
You know what has really really fucked me off.. that bleeping smile at the end. Why does that scream “duck you all I do what I want?”

Aggghh that’s really annoyed me. I don’t think I can watch her anymore I think I’m done

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.