Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.......but I thought Lee couldn t work offshore because of the helicopter fear ? I would have respect if they d just said he d taken a pay off in the downturn and was maximising being at home until things recovered instead of making other offshore families feel that they were prioritising money over safety .
He's managed several holiday flights since!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rebecca's smug-yet-trying-to-appeal-to-the-sheep facial expression at the end of that video is what angered me the most of all! In a way it seems to say, 'what the hell was all that about?' and 'aren't we glad it's over now?' as if the whole episode was imposed on her and not CAUSED by her! :mad: I think she'd have rolled her eyes too if she could have got away with it!
Second quick point: in the recent older videos you guys have shared, didn't she come across as so harsh and cold back then? Just proves how narcissists are always good actors - she has perfected her sickly-sweet act since those days of being so cruel and hard with Safiyah.

Reactions: 18
Honestly cannot believe how she treats poor Safiyah in those videos. Why do youtubers always seem to have a favourite child? Why canā€™t she treat all her children the same?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Please can we put the ā€œwho owns the house debate to bedā€? Itā€™s been rumbling on since these threads started practically and Iā€™m a bit bored of it!

The house deeds state that Reb and Lee are the named owners not her dad and they have a mortgage against it so regardless of whether we can fathom how they afforded it, they did!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Please can we put the ā€œwho owns the house debate to bedā€? Itā€™s been rumbling on since these threads started practically and Iā€™m a bit bored of it!

The house deeds state that Reb and Lee are the named owners not her dad and they have a mortgage against it so regardless of whether we can fathom how they afforded it, they did!!
Where have you seen the house deeds???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't believe the audacity of her. This is something she really can't sweep under the carpet. She should have done a "chatty" video where she sat down and apologised. She has had weeks to reflect ffs. To come back with no real apology and a crappy cleaning vid takes the piss. This really says she doesn't give a toss at all. I wonder if she even realises she did anything wrongšŸ¤”.
I'm surprised there are any companies that still want to work with her. Would you really want someone that is involved in a Racist scandal and fails to offer a truly sincere apology representing them?? Used to be a fan šŸ‘ and like her content but this truly shows how vile she is.

Reactions: 13

Yes! (y)

• Haha
Why didn't she clean her toilets?!
Because she doesn't clean she just potters trying to look like shes cleaning :ROFLMAO:

I for one cant wait to see the outfits video Ive always wondered what your edgy racist likes to wear these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have no concerns about their future financial security. Nobody would bleach their hair if they had any worries about where their next pay cheque will come from. Colouring my hair is the first things that I abandon when Iā€™ve got money worries as itā€™s an unnecessary ā€˜luxuryā€™.

I think theyā€™ve been absolutely raking it in. I think they make a fortune and probably do save a lot and pay down the mortgage. They probably realise it might not last forever and are getting themselves in a good position.

I think bleaching her hair whilst in the midst of this latest ā€˜crisisā€™ says a lot. I wonder if they have been advised this time? All the influencers do just carry on whenever the tit hits the fan.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

If it's of no interest to you no one is asking you to read so Scroll By .

I have a friend who is able to access that kind of information
Well if that's the case your so called friend is committing a very , very serious offence šŸ˜²

Reactions: 12
I have a friend who is able to access that kind of information
Unless I see it for myself Iā€™m not buying it.

If your ā€œfriendā€ works for a bank/building society and they genuinely have shared this kind of information with you then they are going to land themselves in very very hot water.

Unless I see it for myself Iā€™m not buying it.

If your ā€œfriendā€ works for a bank/building society and they genuinely have shared this kind of information with you then they are going to land themselves in very very hot water.
I was thinking the same.
It is on public record land registry if you pay but don't think it gives specifics of details surrounded the mortgage just the 2 names on the deeds.
I have no issues with stopping discussion on the house as we go round in circles.
We will never know but we all have our suspicions.

Reactions: 3
This has maybe already been said so sorry if thatā€™s the case but I honestly canā€™t get over her filming in the utility room! Where a father was brutally murdered by his son- no respect at all for the family and the poor man who was murdered. I honestly canā€™t believe the house is still standing never mind a family living and filming their lives for the whole world to see šŸ¤Æ

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I stayed subscribed to see her come back, I would have had some level of respect for her if it was aknowledged, I have now unsubscribed

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.