Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. 😞
I have this ring too as a present to myself for my 30th. Think of the meaning not the person 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum #39: Tattle taps its watch, waiting for the “sorry”, (and also if we’re honest for another “Gooooo Florrie!”)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree that gifts are earnings but @Bernie but you don’t actually know that they’re not declaring gifts in their accounts. I’m all for making them accountable on the behaviour that we have WITNESSED but I can’t not call out bollox when I read it. So I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on this subject.

Reactions: 2
I can’t find the video of them both having an argument and him storming off, was it long ago?

Reactions: 1
@Catwoman i would never post on here nor anywhere else their post code or address, I wouldn’t do it if there was just the two of them let alone with children. Not my thing am afraid.
Oh not having a go Anita, hence my 😘. It's just there are some odd folks around and it was the Social work dept. Loved your post! 👍

I am a little bit weird and sometimes have “visions” but not like fully formed or anything. It might just be the whole week of people proffering theory. But today I stopped dead with the thought that this whole situation and the stress of it must have had a terrible
Impact on their marriage. I know when I’m worried/stressed I will often push my significant other away.... I’m probably wrong, and I genuinely hope I am. But perhaps even though her actual actions haven’t upset her, the repercussions may be causing suffering.

*or she’s just an ignorant cocunt who literally gives no f@cks!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Apologies - not income tax then “tax”. Please enlighten me as to how you’ve managed to make the correlation between undeclared ads and not paying tax. Not having a go just interested to know. Declaring ads on social media and declaring gifts/ad income for your earnings are two different things. Ads on social media = reduces engagement not sure how it = tax dodger?
Really interesting article
It's such a relatively new thing
Lots articles on family gifting and 3k allowance but not much on companies gifting companies.

I am a little bit weird and sometimes have “visions” but not like fully formed or anything. It might just be the whole week of people proffering theory. But today I stopped dead with the thought that this whole situation and the stress of it must have had a terrible
Impact on their marriage. I know when I’m worried/stressed I will often push my significant other away.... I’m probably wrong, and I genuinely hope I am. But perhaps even though her actual actions haven’t upset her, the repercussions may be causing suffering.

I imagine it is the latter

Is it wrong that I really want to know what’s in the hole now. C’mon lee we need answers! Rats, mice, the 90s looking for their hair bands back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I’ve been thinking about that side of it too, and if it’s an made fir difficulties between them and her family and them and his, because of the attention and the awfulness subject matter :(

I am calling a return this week...
With, So, so anxious....I'm a victim of bullies; trolls. I have been So, so unwell.

Coping with anxiety vlogs etc...

Lee/big daddy cannon/trust fund tiegan...whoevers job it is to monitor tattle today; be warned...if she dares to turn this tit show if her own making into a poor me fake anxiety oppotunity...I Will not stop until i personally have her Youtube and insta shut down.

As you were tattlers....
With you

Confession.... 😕

Bought ages ago and never opened..... 🤔
I have tonight opened..... The mop Mrs Meldrum made me buy. Soooooreeee guys, it was in my sheep days. Better be bloody good I tell you as I will drive to Banchory and her at the gym won't be the only thing getting rammed, the mop will be shoved where the sun don't shine 😂

Thanks, just some crazzzee peeps around. 😘
Another confession....I bought a mop as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. What time are we meeting up at the gym???😂:m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree that gifts are earnings but @Bernie but you don’t actually know that they’re not declaring gifts in their accounts. I’m all for making them accountable on the behaviour that we have WITNESSED but I can’t not call out bollox when I read it. So I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on this subject.
Well we'll really need to agree to disagree here because I'm talking about undeclared ADs which they're been paid for not receiving free gifts
Have a wee read at " Calling all Bloggers & Creditors ; Declare to HMRC
Any way I pay tax on everything I earn so I can sleep at night 😃😃

Another confession....I bought a mop as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. What time are we meeting up at the gym???😂:m
Haha if it’s the one with the squirty bottle attached I admit I fell for that one too 😌🤪

I think we warrant the naughty vest for those confessions!

Il ask Rami if he’s got any spare ones going 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.