Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha if it’s the one with the squirty bottle attached I admit I fell for that one too 😌🤪

I think we warrant the naughty vest for those confessions!

Il ask Rami if he’s got any spare ones going 🤭
We can all turn up at the unit using our mops as fitness equipment 😂😂😂

Yes, squirty bottle attached.... absolute 💩 :ROFLMAO:
Oh ffs, just opened the bloody box after having it in a cupboard for a year pmsl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey , Bottlebrush , mcchicken legend & Catwomen yous kept that quiet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s been active on Pinterest today saving ideas for Protein Shakes and new kitchens. Tried to upload a pic of the kitchen she saved as it was proper fancy pants all singing, all dancing but the file is too large.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been active on Pinterest today saving ideas for Protein Shakes and new kitchens. Tried to upload a pic of the kitchen she saved as it was proper fancy pants all singing, all dancing but the file is too large.
If they end up with a kitchen like this for free I’ll eat my hat. The SJ’s free Magnet wasn’t this nice and they have a much bigger following and less racism junk attached to them.....if Neptune have anything to do with them we will have to dispose of our kitchen and whole lot of furniture too....

Reactions: 2
Where's that newbie gone? 🤔

I was going to suggest instead of slating here and reading just a few hours posts. Read back thousands of posts on nearly 40 threads. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aah I can’t share what she’s been saving, the file is too large, basically it’s all about well-being. One of the points is cut out all processed food from your life, yes she can eat clean folks but it’s all right for Cocopops to eat processed food! 😂. If anyone follows her on Pinterest have a look. Anyhow if you don’t, don’t worry, it’s not show stopping.

Reactions: 8
I laugh at her pinterest, over 200 pins on bloody hairstyles and about two on how to feed and amuse your children. Says a lot. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Meldrums are not entirely sure when they will be returning 🤫 friend of a friend.

Edit. My friend told me a few days ago they’re unsure when they will return but they definitely want to.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do these companies actually think for 1 minute because they maybe gifting the Meldrums a kitchen we're honestly going to rush out a buy 1 just so we can all be like her ???? They must be crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Size is not everything when it cones to diamonds. The certificate is in effect a passport for the diamond.
Like many things in Rebecca's life I suspect those diamonds are style over substance.
I have this too. Being able to ensure my stone was conflict free and had a certificate was very important.

Reactions: 1
Wow! How smug can this bird get? Keep an eye out for her next pinterest boards “job searching after your career goes down the toilet” or “how to act sincere when you actually give zero fucks”. New kitchen PPFFFFTTT... save your money to cushion you during your next cock up Reb!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact she’s got a board named ‘Mrs Meldrum with 197 pins of herself says it all!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Do these companies actually think for 1 minute because they maybe gifting the Meldrums a kitchen we're honestly going to rush out a buy 1 just so we can all be like her ???? They m
Well to be fair, after recent revelations about tattlers getting the mop, why wouldn't they 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There one quote saved saying “At least you’re cool on the internet” I’m actually chuckling at how it’s the complete polar opposite right now. The most fitting one is “our reaction to a situation, literally has the power to change the situation itself”. Perhaps she needs to have a little clean up of saved pins 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.