Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had posted that the Unit had given her a free pass, so I presume that Rami was giving her the free Personal Training Sessions?

I think she needs to be held accountable for her responsibilities. She's deleting everything but should really be posting an apology that wasn't written by someone else and for her to write something that actually means something to her.
She wouldn't ever not post at the gym, and Rami always used to post things at the gym also - he hasn't been posting about her and has been posting other peoples PT sessions.

I seen here parking up outside the gym on sunday

There one quote saved saying “At least you’re cool on the internet” I’m actually chuckling at how it’s the complete polar opposite right now. The most fitting one is “our reaction to a situation, literally has the power to change the situation itself”. Perhaps she needs to have a little clean up of saved pins 😂
I think she needs this pin....

Reactions: 16
Meldrums are not entirely sure when they will be returning 🤫 friend of a friend.

Edit. My friend told me a few days ago they’re unsure when they will return but they definitely want to.
[/QUOTE

.......which suggests they can afford not to return straight away??........

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.