Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is going a bit stir crazy here 🤪 Pat and Edgy need to make a comeback already 😂😂
duck me, just thinking that... Give me strength! 😂Come on Verruca and Bunion, post something, a pic of your hole, your ring, the piggies, the woods!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They really don’t need to come back 😂 but we all know they will be back. Life would be empty for them without the likes and attention from strangers to feed their egos. They’ve probably been aimlessly wandering around with cameras and phones in their hands talking to each other in different rooms via camera imagine living life like a normal family? That... 😱 do things together and 😱 spend real quality time together? 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well, she’s still on Insta even if not posting!
Bob and blossom interesting one cute kids clothes.

Maybe that's a good strategy focus on licking arse small businesses and Insta shops.

She done well with freebies from Insta sellers.

The comment in I choose glasses Facebook made me chuckle

Can't be tamed.

Yip, a bit OTT I think. 😴

Could be worse, everyone could be discussing Lee's ring 😜
Lol you more filthy than rebs cheap gym leggings.
That's not a thought I want in my head.
Relieved ring chat is over as I'm clueless with jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can tell you right now, not everyone with anxiety struggles with the same things. I don't believe Rebecca has diagnosed anxiety but I don't think anyone could state for a fact that someone with anxiety would or wouldn't do XYZ. I have been struggling with anxiety for years now and I am so sick of the judgement, stigma and assumptions people make. It's dangerous! Stop! Not for Rebecca but for anyone who might read it or be affected. And on the subject of Rebecca: staying in her house full time would be the worst thing she could do for her mental health.
Couldn’t agree more with this. I have anxiety (diagnosed) and I don’t always show classic behaviour for it. Doesn’t mean I don’t have it and it’s dangerous to make assumptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. 😞
Don’t worry, some people would say black was white if Mrs M said the opposite! Who cares if they don’t like it, your ring is special to you and your daughters and that’s worth more than a stranger’s opinion on the internet

• Heart
  • Angry
No I'm not. Just think some things go a little far. Bit too much speculation. And let's face it, not much going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everyone on here seems to think she has wealth patents and a privileged childhood. Now she's working class?
"Everyone on here" what a generalisation. I've never commented on her background, and care not. Merely an observation that flaunting wealth is a very cheap and awkwardly classless trait. As is being a lying manipulative scrounger... But hey if the #gifted shoe fits, and boy does it fit ...

Maybe you need to look in another thread for a new topic to troll, you seem a bit against the grain in here, almost a bit 'drunk meldrumy' 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Think a few here are playing into her hands.
She’ll be wanting us all to want her to come back. She’ll also be wanting us to turn on each other!
But really, if we are nitpicking about jewellery & nails it does start to discredit everything we have posted previously about her genuinely tit & shady behaviour.
We also seem to be forgetting Liftgate and the whole reason for her absence - we are helping her by letting it all blow over in favour of rings and nail technicians!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do like the Monika Vinader ring, it it simple and classy. The eternity ring on the other hand, she said it sets off her ring finger perfectly but it just doesn’t match at all! It’s overly showy and too chunky to sit with the wedding and engagement rings. Also, in the video she said her wedding band is white gold and the engagement ring platinum. I thought that was a big no no as they will rub and damage each other?

Reactions: 13
Guys she’s not coming back to YouTube, she’s in to party 🥳 🎉 🎈planing, her most recent birthday 🎂 due to the popularity of it, made her take a different career directions, so she’s embracing her 30’s and make the best of it🤣!! She’s organising it all, and been very very busy, her launch day will be over course...you guessed a MONDAY because she bloody loves Monday’s. Can’t wait for all to be official, I need her to plan my next big birthday 🎁!! If anything like her one, it will be one that people will never forget. For enquiring just email rebsweebelterofaparty@adaynoonewillforget, or write to Peek a boo 👻 parties, you here then you gone street, AB31 5XZ at None cares🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Did I imagine it or did someone here say today was an inset day for school.
Maybe when they all back she will make a come back.

Remember don't feed trolls.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.