Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire šŸ”„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez - thereā€™s some crazy people out there. What did the comment on the photo say? Was someone unhappy Edgy was out getting her nails done?!
I think the nails look lovely. Why shouldnā€™t the lady who did them share it on HER social media? Really, really weird that someone would recognise her hands. That would worry me if I was her.

Reactions: 15
So the moral issue goes away depending on the size of the business...šŸ¤”. She is tarnishing her reputation by association
She hasn't even tagged the meldrums. she's simply a woman doing her job and showcasing her own work. Thats like trying to slate the local corner shop cause they served them a sandwich. How would anyone even know that it was Rebecca's hand if people here hadn't figured it out. It's going too far. The woman's not working with Mrs Meldrum as far as we know either. Next, joules etc are.

Reactions: 21
Jeez - thereā€™s some crazy people out there. What did the comment on the photo say? Was someone unhappy Edgy was out getting her nails done?!
I think the nails look lovely. Why shouldnā€™t the lady who did them share it on HER social media? Really, really weird that someone would recognise her hands. That would worry me if I was her.
Her hands are fairly easily recognisable with that cheap nasty Monica Vinader ring and her other are they arenā€™t they real diamond rings.... plus someone here actually saw her go in at the same time and sheā€™s tagged them numerous times before....not exactly Hercule Poirot type stuff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can tell you right now, if you have anxiety then you wouldn't be going out and sitting getting your nails done knowing that everyone around you knows what has happened. She is claiming to have anxiety and trying to 'help' people through it. Anxiety doesn't just go away. She posted 2 weeks ago about it?
I can tell you right now, not everyone with anxiety struggles with the same things. I don't believe Rebecca has diagnosed anxiety but I don't think anyone could state for a fact that someone with anxiety would or wouldn't do XYZ. I have been struggling with anxiety for years now and I am so sick of the judgement, stigma and assumptions people make. It's dangerous! Stop! Not for Rebecca but for anyone who might read it or be affected. And on the subject of Rebecca: staying in her house full time would be the worst thing she could do for her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How is it weird that some one would recognise her hands??? I posted the photo on here, sheā€™s tagged her same hand at the same place on her Instagram, itā€™s not rocket science if you look at her rings šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Thatā€™s why we were saying how worrying she literally posts a live timeline of events for anyone to see on Instagram

Reactions: 6
I think thereā€™s more people worried about her and how sheā€™s going to make ends meet on here than Rebecca is herself. She doesnā€™t care, sheā€™s not worried, because if it was me and my life I think my nails wouldnā€™t be on the top of my list, unless I had nothing to worry about and it was fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How is it weird that some one would recognise her hands??? I posted the photo on here, sheā€™s tagged her same hand at the same place on her Instagram, itā€™s not rocket science if you look at her rings šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Thatā€™s why we were saying how worrying she literally posts a live timeline of events for anyone to see on Instagram
Fair enough. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I think thereā€™s more people worried about her and how sheā€™s going to make ends meet on here than Rebecca is herself. She doesnā€™t care, sheā€™s not worried, because if it was me and my life I think my nails wouldnā€™t be on the top of my list, unless I had nothing to worry about and it was fine.
Perhaps Patā€™s been to the Job Centre so sheā€™s happy enough getting her nails done. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m embarrassed to admit that I had a dream about this whole saga last night! In the dream, Edgy was in gym wear holding lots of bars of chocolate and announced that she wouldnā€™t be returning to Instagram until 22nd November - letā€™s hope dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We can all be pretty sure Grabecca isn't diagnosed with anxiety and uses it as a get out of dodge card as and when it suits her.

But to say you don't get your nails done if you have anxiety is ridiculous. Mental illness is incredibly individual and comes in many different intensities.
Lets not generalise and sound like a Meldrum, we're better than that!

Reactions: 23
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 9
At least sheā€™s sticking to her word šŸ’…... self care before pat and the kids. Good for her. šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can tell you right now, if you have anxiety then you wouldn't be going out and sitting getting your nails done knowing that everyone around you knows what has happened. She is claiming to have anxiety and trying to 'help' people through it. Anxiety doesn't just go away. She posted 2 weeks ago about it?
Anxiety has many faces. Some days, my anxiety is so bad I can't leave the house without taking Ativan and then other days it's completely gone. Some days, getting out of my house and doing anything other than the things I SHOULD be doing are the only thing that helps and other days, staying home cleaning is what works. Everyone experiences it differently so I'm very hesitant to pass judgement on this one.

Reactions: 11
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. šŸ˜ž
I actually quite like the ring. Taste is purely subjective and disliking something purely because someone you dislike likes it is strange IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I like the ring, I almost bought it for myself in silver. Your daughter was very thoughtful to get it for you, donā€™t let Reb (or anyone else) taint it.

Reactions: 19
I actually quite like the ring. Taste is purely subjective and disliking something purely because someone you dislike likes it is strange IMO.
Itā€™s a really nice ring and it doesnā€™t look cheap at all, donā€™t let that ruin the especial significance and meaning that it has too youšŸ˜‰

Reactions: 22
I can tell you right now, not everyone with anxiety struggles with the same things. I don't believe Rebecca has diagnosed anxiety but I don't think anyone could state for a fact that someone with anxiety would or wouldn't do XYZ. I have been struggling with anxiety for years now and I am so sick of the judgement, stigma and assumptions people make. It's dangerous! Stop! Not for Rebecca but for anyone who might read it or be affected. And on the subject of Rebecca: staying in her house full time would be the worst thing she could do for her mental health.
I was thinking exactly the same. I have had anxiety for past 2 years initially triggered as a new mum then worn related anxiety. I still got my hair done, did my tan, went to baby groups, went to work full time, went on holidays - but inside I was struggling. I was a shell of my formal self but from the outside I ā€œlooked fineā€. Not everyone struggles in the same way. Not saying Rebecca has anxiety (although after this I suspect she will) but you canā€™t make a blanket statement covering everyone suffering from anxiety

Reactions: 9
I think Rebecca wears hers upside down. The pointy bit should go towards your nails. Think she wears hers with the pointy bit towards her hand.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you guys that posting on the woman's page, when she's doing her business and is innocent in everything IS wrong, but I can't help but LOLLLLLL x 1,000,000 I'm glad to read that people aren't backing down, and recognise that both of them are twats of the highest degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.