Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nails look lovely, no mention of Reb, no need for the comment. Just my opinion. 😀

Reactions: 8
Anxiety has many faces. Some days, my anxiety is so bad I can't leave the house without taking Ativan and then other days it's completely gone. Some days, getting out of my house and doing anything other than the things I SHOULD be doing are the only thing that helps and other days, staying home cleaning is what works. Everyone experiences it differently so I'm very hesitant to pass judgement on this one.
This, everyone experiences anxiety differently. I don't believe Becca when she says she has playground anxiety purely because of the way she acts/reacts in the playground at school.
I also don't agree that going out alone means you don't have anxiety. I go out jogging, alone, with music playing. Yes, I struggle in crowded places, and around friends, and in the playground. But jogging is my release, helps me process my fears/feelings of the day that has passed.

Although first thing I do when I return is change and shower. I feel gross if I don't, still can't imagine going to the gym and staying in my gym gear all day :sick:

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. 😞
Honestly don’t feel bad because someone here doesn’t like the ring! We all have different opinions on what we like and don’t like, don’t let that upset you. I love the ring personally think it’s beautiful and something that in my opinion is quite pricey so what’s cheap to some is bloody expensive to others. My daughter couldn’t afford to buy me that ring 😂😂😂 xx

Reactions: 22
Sorry guys I have followed most of the thread but with 3 under 3 I lost track, can anyone screenshot Boden’s response to the Meldrum scandal.

Reactions: 1
Someone just liked a comment I made during the whole Next, breast lump debacle. Reading that all back just reminds me further and reinforces my feelings that this woman has no heart. How could you draw all your followers in and have them worry about you - then wack it in an advert for next telling everyone you’re ok? The mind boggles

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think Rebecca wears hers upside down. The pointy bit should go towards your nails. Think she wears hers with the pointy bit towards her hand.
Yes I have this ring (not because of Rebecca may I add!) and I got it at the convent garden store, when I tried it on the lady that worked there said you wear it with the pointy bit towards your nails.

Reactions: 5
Yes I have this ring (not because of Rebecca may I add!) and I got it at the convent garden store, when I tried it on the lady that worked there said you wear it with the pointy bit towards your nails.
She can’t even put a ring on right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel a bit sad now, my 4 daughter got me the same Monica Vinader ring for Christmas, she chose it herself.. 😞
Don’t feel sad, your daughter chose a beautiful ring for her Mum! Makes my heart melt hearing that :)

Reactions: 21
Honestly don’t feel bad because someone here doesn’t like the ring! We all have different opinions on what we like and don’t like, don’t let that upset you. I love the ring personally think it’s beautiful and something that in my opinion is quite pricey so what’s cheap to some is bloody expensive to others. My daughter couldn’t afford to buy me that ring 😂😂😂 xx
I agree I like it too but I wouldn’t spend that amount on myself so I got a cheaper alternative from pandora in silver for €60, it’s totally different but the same concept!

Reactions: 4
Honestly on a human level it's quite unrealistic to expect her to sit in her house worrying 24/7. Life goes on no matter what else is happening.
Absolutely agree with this. I in no way condone what she did...She does have a responsibility over what’s posted on her channel to 100k+ people and she messed up by leaving it in the vlog, then doing the follow Friday and T-shirt pic etc but I really think enough is enough. Commenting on people’s business page - what is that going to achieve? It’s unfair on the person doing her nails, emailing brands etc is all too far imo. If people feel so strongly then unsubscribe from her. As awful as this whole thing is, life does go on. The brands won’t care because there’s so many other influencers to choose from. Do people really expect her to have sat in the house for a week and a half thinking about this over and over?! She’s still human at the end of the day. I definitely wouldn’t like to be in her shoes.

Reactions: 12
My daughter got me a Monica vindader bracelet with my kids names engraved on it for Christmas and I love it. Personal taste and all that but I personally like Monica Vinader stuff. But I also don’t dislike things based on Mrs M wearing them.

Doesn’t mean I like her though 😂

Reactions: 9
Getting a bit stalkerish on here. Think a few people are a little venomous. Leave the nail lady alone. It's a bit weird the locals are reporting where they go. Sounds like some horror film. I like the ring.
Just saying

Reactions: 17
Isn’t tonight upload night? I’m expecting a “hi guys, sorry I’ve been so quiet lately but just look at my #gifted kitchen, I’m so so lucky and so so grateful and I absolutely love it!”😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree with this. I in no way condone what she did...She does have a responsibility over what’s posted on her channel to 100k+ people and she messed up by leaving it in the vlog, then doing the follow Friday and T-shirt pic etc but I really think enough is enough. Commenting on people’s business page - what is that going to achieve? It’s unfair on the person doing her nails, emailing brands etc is all too far imo. If people feel so strongly then unsubscribe from her. As awful as this whole thing is, life does go on. The brands won’t care because there’s so many other influencers to choose from. Do people really expect her to have sat in the house for a week and a half thinking about this over and over?! She’s still human at the end of the day. I definitely wouldn’t like to be in her shoes.
Couldn't have said it better

Reactions: 4
I’ve always wanted to ask this but been hesitant because I know it sounds bad....but how did lee afford those rings? Wouldn’t diamonds that size cost a fortune?
I have a diamond and platinum wedding band and it was a few thousand and the diamonds are tiny compared to them.

Reactions: 5
She can’t even put a ring on right 😂
Nah!!! It’s because Rebs does everything the other way around, people have a job, pay for their clothes, furniture, holidays, makeup, you see, she’s the other way around🤣so the ring is quite fitted🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.