Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing for them as a family is to quit! I say that with no malicious intent, those little girls need their privacy and Rebecca needs to be a more present mother! lee needs a job as does Reb, a proper job and not some false reality job! Maybe part time each?( still gotta have time for mooching/pottering/ramming) 😜 However, we all know she’ll be back, to greedy to give up the easy money-making sham!

Reactions: 26
Hi Guys, fear not they will be back, with a new business venture. It could be trainers... oh wait that slot’s been filled by the Conways, maybe they could complement their new brand with a sock range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one poppy yesterday was also released 25th Jan.

I assume the deal is she sold those images and they can keep using when they like.
This is great example how all 3 are child models.

Silicone sucker

Look at the amount of food in Poppy’s bowl she is never given the girls are never given this sizeable portion ever. We seen last week what poor Florence’s portion of burnt pork and one Tattie tiny Tattie halfed a spring of tenderstem broccoli and a dessert spoon of corn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing all of these pictures of their gorgeous little girls just makes me sad. Even when their parents have decided to take a social media sabbatical, they aren’t afforded the same choice. Their little faces are still splashed around everywhere. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I hope they've got enough money put to one side to be able to pay the murder mansion mortgage for a few months!

At first I thought, she'll get away with it and come back like nothing has happened, but the way things are going down I really think she's going to lose a lot of money.
I feel sorry for those girls now.

Reactions: 11
I hope they've got enough money put to one side to be able to pay the murder mansion mortgage for a few months!

At first I thought, she'll get away with it and come back like nothing has happened, but the way things are going down I really think she's going to lose a lot of money.
I feel sorry for those girls now.
I think they’ve been over paying on their mortgage and probably putting plenty aside (hence their lack of any visible spending), so I imagine they’re ok for a period. I’m sure her dad would’ve identified what a short lived career this could be and hopefully encouraged them to stash away their money and channel it into the house.

Scary times for them now though. I don’t know how deeply brands research their influencers but now a simple google search will bring that up and that’s obviously going to have a massive impact on her brand deals.

What worried me yesterday though was messiah saying that Lee had now blocked him too. That shows that they’re still completely defensive and not repentant at all, because messiah couldn’t be more reasoned about it all and open for calm, adult discussion with them.

I’m afraid they’ll have made their own judgements on him (superficial ones perhaps) and be completely missing the point that here is a man with a really interesting point of view and a deep sense of right. He could’ve offered them great advice for teaching the girls about cultures that Mrs m admits they’re lacking in. But no. They block him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Their follower numbers haven’t taken much of a hit, but I agree, a lot of brands will certainly be put off by this and that will impact their earning potential big time. I don’t follow the Inghams but do they still get work?

Reactions: 8
Their follower numbers haven’t taken much of a hit, but I agree, a lot of brands will certainly be put off by this and that will impact their earning potential big time. I don’t follow the Inghams but do they still get work?
I think people are sticking around to see what happens. Numbers will start to fall once she is back online I’m sure.

I think people are sticking around to see what happens. Numbers will start to fall once she is back online I’m sure.
Yea I think people are still following her just to see what she does next and if she carries on as normal I think/ hope lots of people will unfollow if she does just come back like nothing has happened!!

But I’m sure she will come back with bad anxiety and blame the ‘trolls’ for all this!!!

Not actually take ownership for it all!!

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised the Aberdeen rags, especially the Evening Express, haven’t picked up on this too given the local element. They’ll print any old trash and garbage these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Lee will go back offshore, shell go back to weekly vlogs and Lee wont be featured.....they'll go back to basics IMO

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I think it’s a true reflection of how prevalent racism (especially casual racism) is still such a massive problem but I genuinely don’t think she’ll lose many followers over it. She still has plenty of people defending her, whether it’s vocally or quietly and she’ll be back.
I think she’ll certainly lose brands over it but not as many as she should.

I genuinely think she’ll carry on just as before and she’ll maintain the majority of her following. Most people just don’t care which is a sad reflection of society.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think Lee will go back offshore, shell go back to weekly vlogs and Lee wont be featured.....they'll go back to basics IMO
And she'll claim that was the plan all along wasn't it Lee, WASN'T IT LEE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hecll he lucky to get a job offshore now! They are hard to fine by now and he s been out the game for a few years!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please watch organised_motherhood_ stories from this morning. I suspect it’s partly aimed at the Meldrum’s (she follows them both) but this lady speaks a lot of sense. Meldrum’s should definitely take a leaf out of her book.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they have ever considered Rebecca doing a marketing degree.
If she did that then got a decent job in marketing Lee could stay home and look after the kids, he is a natural at that.
I would be sad for Poppy if he went to work offshore again.

Reactions: 5
Hecll he lucky to get a job offshore now! They are hard to fine by now and he s been out the game for a few years!
my hub works off shore, always looking for people and if you know the right people on the rig then that's the first door opened

Even if he does get a job on the rigs, it’s not going to be one with a salary to cover a £600,000 mortgage!

• Wow
Even if he does get a job on the rigs, it’s not going to be one with a salary to cover a £600,000 mortgage!
She couldent cope him working away with 3.

One thing that occurred to me.

I still don't think they paid the Fairmont in full.
But wouldent they have to make hotel management aware they were vloggers and filming.

The actual vlog towards the end lee listing everything that's great about hotel like an AD.

Fairmont had lots negative press.
Have they denied its gifted or some sort of complicated business arrangement.

Channel mum keeping their snout clean.
Censoring website

Look at their list of creators
Mostly white middle class

The big brand deals always go to the same mum's.

Has anyone watched the Capri sun vlog event day.

So who's behind the stalls and see which mummies are visiting to see their bias and lack of inclusiveness.

There's definatly a pecking order/hierarchy

Other vloggers might get look in on brands now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.