Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry dizzymare got confused also ha ha ignore my prev comment

I am SO GLAD to finally see a company taking acton. Well done to Ellas Kitchen for taking the picture down. A company that clearly cares unlike the skanks at Channel Mum who support racist behaviours!!
I bet Channel Mum will find it hard to get work for Rebecca Meldrum as when you google her name Mrs Meldrum it comes up with Mrs Meldrum KKK Mrs Meldrum Racist etc. No company will want to go near her with a barge pole. Itā€™s her own doing. If she had taken more due care when she was editing or even just took it done straight away edited the lift section out then she wouldnā€™t be dealing with this now. As for her apology itā€™s more about her and also contains lies saying that it was background chatter. The lift was quiet it was heard as clear as a bell. 5 days to make an apology as well is not on it should have been immediate.

Reactions: 13
They won't unless it gets a reaction. If people comment, share it then they'll look deeper. This could be the first edit. The Sun did the same with Chris Ingham and the grooming scandal, one small online story then it was edited and next a bigger article.
Why is that groomer still allowed to make YouTube videos, thats what I'd like to know šŸ˜  so wrong!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Oxo tot uploaded a pic of Poppy yesterday, might be worth a message?

Itā€™s not on their Instagram now
I, naively, didnā€™t know that the brands Edgy worked with then use her images of the children as adverts. It makes me feel even more uneasy about the way these children are used. They really are child models and should be adhering to the same guidelines that children working in tv/photoshoots/theatre are. Just because their parents take the pictures doesnā€™t make it any better or less like theyā€™re working and earning money.
I also didnā€™t know companies used the pictures either I thought it was only in Mrs Meldrums Instagram page not companies. I just donā€™t think itā€™s right to use a child like this they have no choice in the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I also didnā€™t know companies used the pictures either I thought it was only in Mrs Meldrums Instagram page not companies. I just donā€™t think itā€™s right to use a child like this they have no choice in the matter.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ā€œMy mumā€™s obsessed with getting hers....dailyā€

Course she is Reb.

Modern day con artist.....and bloody good at it as well. Sickening how easily it comes to her to sell these products & entice naive and impressionable sheep in.

Reactions: 10
The oxotot_uk page is essentially a Poppy fan page, so gross.
The one poppy yesterday was also released 25th Jan.

I assume the deal is she sold those images and they can keep using when they like.
This is great example how all 3 are child models.

Silicone sucker

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
On aoxotot_uk it's def still there.

Sorry I meant @oxotot_uk ooops
I just checked out their Instagram page for the first time (I donā€™t follow them etc) and all the poppy pics are still there. Canā€™t believe how many there is is of poppy. I still donā€™t understand why these instamums can just use their kids for money when child modelling is highly regulating. Itā€™s the same thing

Reactions: 14
I really was unaware how much she actually sold her kids out, itā€™s bad enough her selling her soul for absolute tit. Iā€™ll never forget the spray for her clothes instead of washing šŸ¤Ŗ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Me neither. Kerry Conway does this too not just meldrum. All the mum vloggers do. I feel the same as you

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m really interested to see how they will come back from all of this (if at all!) thereā€™s been so many spot on posts about all their previous shady behaviour, her ā€œno fucksā€ attitude and general not giving a tit about seemingly anything!
And we all know they are lurking on these threads so rather than cry trolls take heed of the bloody good advice that has been given!! Gifted and ads donā€™t bother me - as long as theyā€™re shown as such, they need to go back to the drawing board either overhaul the whole brand or call it a day in my opinion.
Itā€™s their lovely girls I feel sorry in all of this, not her as she has totally brought all this on herself.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.