Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that too.
Luckily its not been said who said it.
However the person who said it, their spouse as they were all couples and the other freinds in the lift knows who said it.
The person who said it may well feel very bad too.

I imagine all her freinds are possibly feeling angry and hurt right now as its put them all into bad situation not only because someones made the home but laughter and failing to tell the person it was poor taste.
It's made them all seem casually racist.
The Meldrums dragged them into this.

Not everyone's on social media but now its made the press it must be talk of the town.
Is it only online or print editions too?

Fairmont had lots bad publicity have they released a statement.

Has Laura made any reference to the follow friday.

Does Amy being mum live very close to reb.

I assume lee or nanny might be on school runs.

I wonder what rami makes of it all?
I honestly don't believe her friends will care what others think. They will more than likely be giving Reb sympathy for the dick trolls ruining her 30th Birthday. A few have appeared here before to tell us how hard the Meldrums work and in their eyes it's no different to a NHS nurse being gifted thank you presents.
They won't care about a few online articles in newspapers that are beneath them. They've all benefited in some way from being associated with the Meldrums with discounted holidays, free gifts and takeaways and don't appear to see how morally wrong it is to make your living essentially pimping out your life and children to any brand that appears in the inbox.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
These threads are actually quite sickening. That you all seem to derive pleasure from trying to ruin someones life is disgusting.
Think you might be in the wrong place
Click here x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow. Thank you so much for this link. Excellent piece of writing and what a treasure of a find. I had not read this blog before. Here is another of her articles that I feel every parent vlogger should read, as should their grandparents because if the vloggers can't see sense, maybe the grandparents can.

https://writeonejaleigh.wordpress.c...on-the-internet-for-the-benefit-of-your-cont/

Reactions: 12
These threads are actually quite sickening. That you all seem to derive pleasure from trying to ruin someones life is disgusting.
All? I don't think so. Most of us here are discussing lack of morals, ignorance and arrogance from a channel and business that claimed to be trustworthy.
Don't come on and tar us all. That is one reason why Mrs Meldrum Ltd is under so much negativity right now because of her and her husband inability to understand constructive criticism.

Reactions: 27
These trolls that keep coming in here why are they so negative? I just don’t get it, what happened to lifting others?
If you can’t say anything nice say nothing! It’s just Jealousy, keep doing you tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I, naively, didn’t know that the brands Edgy worked with then use her images of the children as adverts. It makes me feel even more uneasy about the way these children are used. They really are child models and should be adhering to the same guidelines that children working in tv/photoshoots/theatre are. Just because their parents take the pictures doesn’t make it any better or less like they’re working and earning money.
My eldest daughter is signed with a talent agency. She is 12. She can only work so many hours and she has to get a license from the local council saying she can do so etc .

Reactions: 11
Joules just replied to me saying “Thank you for your message and for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured Joules does not condone discrimination of any kind and would not continue to work with someone who does not reflect these values. We are investigating this internally. Kind regards”

Reactions: 19
Joules just replied to me saying “Thank you for your message and for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured Joules does not condone discrimination of any kind and would not continue to work with someone who does not reflect these values. We are investigating this internally. Kind regards”
I got a totally different response

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I honestly don't believe her friends will care what others think. They will more than likely be giving Reb sympathy for the dick trolls ruining her 30th Birthday. A few have appeared here before to tell us how hard the Meldrums work and in their eyes it's no different to a NHS nurse being gifted thank you presents.
They won't care about a few online articles in newspapers that are beneath them. They've all benefited in some way from being associated with the Meldrums with discounted holidays, free gifts and takeaways and don't appear to see how morally wrong it is to make your living essentially pimping out your life and children to any brand that appears in the inbox.
Being given a box of biscuits (even if they are M&S) is completely different to being given a £15k skiing holiday.

Hard work? I invite the pair of them to come and work with me for the day. That's hard work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All? I don't think so. Most of us here are discussing lack of morals, ignorance and arrogance from a channel and business that claimed to be trustworthy.
Don't come on and tar us all. That is one reason why Mrs Meldrum Ltd is under so much negativity right now because of her and her husband inability to understand constructive criticism.
@Porkiepies I’m quoting your post as I can’t find the Hillside one on its own, some people that think we are after them ie sheepies seem to forget that if there weren’t so much monumental fuckups, and that’s what they are, not boobs or mistakes, there would be no activity on this site.
If they were transparent and honest about how they made money and supported their family, there would be nothing to post!!
Not this pair of clowns thinking that can lie in an apology and not get called up about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello ,

Thank you for your message and feedback. Please rest assured that I have passed your feedback onto our PR department, who will be internally investigating this.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope you have a lovely week.

Many thanks

Jess @ Joules

Reactions: 2
Hello ,

Thank you for your message and feedback. Please rest assured that I have passed your feedback onto our PR department, who will be internally investigating this.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope you have a lovely week.

Many thanks

Jess @ Joules
I received same reply !

Reactions: 1
It’s actually disgusting how many pictures of poppy there are on both the Oxo Tot and Ella’s kitchen Instagram feed. That poor little girl is being exploited. I can’t believe how unregulated all these insta mummy vloggers are in how they use their children as cash cows.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.