Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella’s kitchen post been taken down! Ooh
And honestly, it shows how stupid Ella’s kitchen are as well. They should have thought twice before putting that picture up, it looks bad to delete a pic that’s already been up on their grid.

Reactions: 7
And honestly, it shows how stupid Ella’s kitchen are as well. They should have thought twice before putting that picture up, it looks bad to delete a pic that’s already been up on their grid.
They may not have known what was going on.

Reactions: 2
Oxo tot uploaded a pic of Poppy yesterday, might be worth a message?
I can't see it but it must be so bloody weird taking time off the Internet and brands still using photos of your kids to try and sell products... The joys of selling your children for a quick buck I guess!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I messaged ellas and got this response back

Hi there. We have previously worked with Mrs Meldrum but our recent post was an old one. We’ve since removed the post and by no way condone racists attitudes or comments. Best wishes, Ella’s Kitchen x

Reactions: 29

Hi there. We have previously worked with Mrs Meldrum but our recent post was an old one. We’ve since removed the post and by no way condone racists attitudes or comments. Best wishes, Ella’s Kitchen x
I got that reply too!

Reactions: 2

Got the same response.
I messaged back and thanked them for taking it seriously.

Reactions: 11
Sorry dizzymare got confused also ha ha ignore my prev comment

I am SO GLAD to finally see a company taking acton. Well done to Ellas Kitchen for taking the picture down. A company that clearly cares unlike the skanks at Channel Mum who support racist behaviours!!
I don’t think it’s that companies “care” so much in they just won’t want to be tainted by the negativity of this latest scandal. The sheep can argue it all they like, but the slightest sniff of something like racism will send brands running away, even if the brands privately don’t believe her to be a racist. Too risky. I still can’t believe how badly they handled this. Mummy floggers are ten a penny so it won’t be hard to pick someone else.

Reactions: 19
I can't see it but it must be so bloody weird taking time off the Internet and brands still using photos of your kids to try and sell products... The joys of selling your children for a quick buck I guess!
I didn’t realise that the children’s images were used so prolifically by the brands. Awful! Especially after so long, Poppy is a baby in that photo. I wouldn’t have recognised her had it not been pointed out.

I got that reply too!
I thought she was an Ella’s ambassador (whatever that means) and it was an ongoing partnership with her?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.