Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve messaged Joules and Neilson holiday asking them to confirm they’ll no longer be working with her

Reactions: 9
I know Candice didn't want any association with this and hasn't mentioned it again but her stories just now about her wee girl are just heart breaking and that is why the way the meldrums have dealt with this is so wrong.
Her stories are heartbreaking and a perfect example of why casual racism cannot and should not be tolerated.

The people who were in that lift are raising the next generation of children who deserve better from their parents.

Reactions: 16
Oh definatly shes even said it.
It's why shes using so many nicknames mostly darcey/darce which I think is middle name.

Tattle dictionary

Safaya, faya, darce/ darcey/saffy
Florence/ Flobell, Florrie, flo/Florenco/legend
Poppy, pops, coco, popsilicous /ferrel
Rebecca/reb/edgy/becks/babe/verruca
Lee/melds/pat

For all newbies

We call lee pat as he looks like pat Sharpe from fun house.
It's reb/ edgy or verruca after verucca salt as shes so impatient/spoiler and has numerous tantrums.

Reb dislikes the name lee so she calls his meldrum/melds.

Lee has limited vocabulary and lots of repetative words which prove useful if playing meldrum bingo whist watching a vlog.

Go florrie
Babe_usually his wife
Legends is the kids
Bad boy usually refers to eggs
Belter is a compliment something good

Rebs often has the fear. Or shes blown away. She's always so so so greatful.
Vans is code for edgy.
Mooch
Potter

Fave meals
Chickpea or checkpea salad
,2 seldom fillets ÷5 people ,Curry soup
Beef and rates,Dippy eggs&Picnic plates

Lee supports rangers and has rangers tattoo.
Reb supports herself and think she has small tattoo and piercing because shes so edgy. She also thinks charity starts at home.
I love this but I thought Pat was for "Postman Pat" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her stories are heartbreaking and a perfect example of why casual racism cannot and should not be tolerated.

The people who were in that lift are raising the next generation of children who deserve better from their parents.
Yes, Candice made exactly that point in her stories, 5 year old children don’t just wake up one day and say those things, they hear them from adults😢 it’s our job as adults not to tolerate this behaviour and to stop it if we can.

Reactions: 21
Ugh that’s awful for Candice and her family. And having to to deal with being in three papers on top of the school issue

Reactions: 9
Social blade

I think, this will actually get her more YouTube subscribers but I wouldn't take it as a compliment!

Aaron Campbell rapidly earned himself hundreds of new subscribers to his YouTube once he was named as the rapist and murderer of a 6 year old child.

Also ... love how 'journalism' these days just means 'screenshot some tweets' ... erm ... my tweets! ☺

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes, Candice made exactly that point in her stories, 5 year old children don’t just wake up one day and say those things, they hear them from adults😢 it’s our job as adults not to tolerate this behaviour and to stop it if we can.
Yes, this exactly. I encountered racism every day from primary through to end of secondary. It took me a very long time to realise that all these smiling adults that my parents were friends with had clearly expressed racist views around their kids. Primary 1 age kids don’t come out with this stuff spontaneously.

Very glad to be living somewhere more multicultural now. I was quite stunned when my son pointed out the most popular kid at school in Sainsbury’s and he was black, too. I am so grateful that he has never had to deal with racism.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yes, Candice made exactly that point in her stories, 5 year old children don’t just wake up one day and say those things, they hear them from adults[emoji22] it’s our job as adults not to tolerate this behaviour and to stop it if we can.
Yes, absolutely. Even if this particular 5 year heard it from another child let’s say, then that child heard it from an adult. It all starts with the adults. Heartbreaking for Candice and her daughter and I can only hope that that little girl’s parents handle this appropriately. I know if I ever got the phone call that my child did something like this, I would be absolutely devastated. It’s horrible for the girl who said that to Candice’s daughter as well when she realizes what she’s actually done and the pain she’s caused - and I hope she does, it’s important so that she never does it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Lee is a complete creep! There are 2 local Instagrammers local an ashleyraeceo and a drop of sherrys daughter miss Galbraith. They are 2 beautiful young girls who are models local to the meldrums and Lee used to always like there pictures of them wearing next to nothing. From there 2017 pics onwards he is still on as liking pics but haven't seen him liking them for a while. Mrs meld obviously put a stop to that! They are both a lot lot younger than I'm as well 🤢
Ashley and Shannon are both stunners! The little hobbit wishes 🤢 he’s a creeper alright! 👀😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess the photo on Ella’s Kitchen IG feed could have been queued to be posted before this debacle unfolded.

Reactions: 2
Not good for Ella’s kitchen to post that pic since they’re going to get comments on the issue at hand

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice of poppy to get out there and earn the family some money since her mums taking a week off and her dads useless

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I've just read the article in The Scottish Sun and I'm baffled that the Meldrums would direct them to her apology on Instagram. Don't they know that their crappy apology is part of the problem? Delete, lie, deflect and block should be the words of House Meldrum.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.