Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I do a poll on here? Who prefers salty or sweet popcorn? Just got a belter deal at Costco for the šŸ’© show.
You just know it's going to be " Trolls RUINED my bestest, burfday weekend EVER" ( DIDN'T they Lee??)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Imagine it... the downfall of the Meldrum Brand all from a joke made by one of the best buddies best buds best chums best mates in your whole entire best lives youā€™ve ever lived... awww how I would laugh!

You just know it's going to be " Trolls RUINED my bested, burfday weekend EVER" ( DIDN'T they Lee??)
It will all be us 15 dickheads faults...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think Channel Mum will be made aware of her disgusting ignorance? Hardly a role mode for Mothers out there is she?! Well we knew that already.

Every other day she does something she needs to apologise for but never does, blame gets put elsewhere... in this case Iā€™m sure she will put blame on her friend as opposed to herself for not editing the comment out OR more importantly challenging the comment at the time like anyone should have!

Reactions: 9
Honestly we're going to need yet another thread soon. How does she keep messing up?! Ffs she knew she left that "joke" in.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
ā€œJokeā€ has been forgotten already after delivery from Joules

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dunno if someone has already mentioned this .. but last night/ this mornings s insta story .... claiming that her tan is real ā€œcatches the sunā€
You live in Scotland !
Thatā€™s bull ..has to be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine it... the downfall of the Meldrum Brand all from a joke made by one of the best buddies best buds best chums best mates in your whole entire best lives youā€™ve ever lived... awww how I would laugh!

It will all be us 15 dickheads faults...
Gooooooooooooo Buuuuuuudeeeeeees :m

Think it might, just be the fault of the 16 "dickheads" they persuaded to spend such a rivetting weekend with them, best 300 quid any of them will have ever spent!!šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I dunno if someone has already mentioned this .. but last night/ this mornings s insta story .... claiming that her tan is real ā€œcatches the sunā€
You live in Scotland !
Thatā€™s bull ..has to be
Yep the ā€˜tanā€™ was gone in the Zara changing rooms this morning!!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ā€œJokeā€ has been forgotten already after delivery from Joules
Another "surprise" package, aww shucks Joules you are spoiling us with 100, of pounds worth of clothes.
Clothes which by no stretch of the imagination would I have popped in and purchased with my own dolla as I walked past your store on the way to PRIMARK this morning !!
PS Go and no monogram stuff, whilst it fits my " wanna be posh" image it makes them really hard to flog on on Banchory buy, swap and sell . Thanks loveleys xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I commented and got two relied . Of course the video is down now. Lazy cow canā€™t even edit !!

ā€œThe kkk, oh what did you say itā€™s okay donā€™t you know I use olayā€

Reactions: 6
Do we think Channel Mum will be made aware of her disgusting ignorance? Hardly a role mode for Mothers out there is she?! Well we knew that already.

Every other day she does something she needs to apologise for but never does, blame gets put elsewhere... in this case Iā€™m sure she will put blame on her friend as opposed to herself for not editing the comment out OR more importantly challenging the comment at the time like anyone should have!
Or the brands she advertises?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve said it before but seriously, PR is ā€œper rectumā€ so a ā€œPR packageā€ has a very different meaning!
Or maybe it doesnā€™t and it is actually a per rectum gift šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#35 no lift jokes here as Mrs Meldrum canā€™t lift a finger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg - what a dick!! Why say they donā€™t have it in a small? We get it, Edgy. Youā€™re skinny. Well done you. šŸ‘šŸ¼
If she was a chocolate bar (*kindly gifted, mind you) sheā€™d eat herself.
I know just say they don't have my size

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.