Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tell me then, is a 34 volume thread that often descends into ripping the piss out of her fat face, double chin, terrible dress sense, mothering skills etc any better morally?i think some of you need to take a step back and remember what this site actually is about!

Reactions: 4
tell me then, is a 34 volume thread that often descends into ripping the piss out of her fat face, double chin, terrible dress sense, mothering skills etc any better morally?i think some of you need to take a step back and remember what this site actually is about!
Nobody has been murdered in cold blood as a result of tattle.

Reactions: 22
But I have to add, I see no issue with you contacting advertisers, edgy clearly made the decision to include it. I just feel bad for her friend that didn’t expect or know their joke whether bad taste or not would be included. I’m sure they’ll be giving her a wide berth especially as someone mentioned it’s easy to identify them.

Reactions: 10
Nobody has been murdered in cold blood as a result of tattle.
So is murder the benchmark now? Are you ok with everything up till that point? Do you really think that person is a real life racist that you should be scared to be around... or did they just crack a tit joke?

Reactions: 3
Who hangs laundry up one handed with a kid on their hip?
Someome whos pretending to do washing for an AD.
The stinky clothes spray wear dirty clothes 2 days in a row was genuine organic fit for her.

Im not defending her freinds in any way.
It was awful and should have been edited out.
However maybe the whole thing will make them stop and think aboit how much the meldrums are compromising their privacy and exposing their whereabouts.
Are the freebies or meldrums company worth it?

Reactions: 8
I think this is a lesson to anyone who hangs around with 'influencers'. Your life is never your own when you are constantly filmed, possibly even when you don't realise it and then put on youtube for literally millions of people to see. This could have ruined that blokes life. Yes he shouldn't have said it, but that silly cow should have paid more attention to her editing.

Reactions: 20
I think this is a lesson to anyone who hangs around with 'influencers'. Your life is never your own when you are constantly filmed, possibly even when you don't realise it and then put on youtube for literally millions of people to see. This could have ruined that blokes life. Yes he shouldn't have said it, but that silly cow should have paid more attention to her editing.
Is this specific chum going on next free Neilson holiday with them?

But I have to add, I see no issue with you contacting advertisers, edgy clearly made the decision to include it. I just feel bad for her friend that didn’t expect or know their joke whether bad taste or not would be included. I’m sure they’ll be giving her a wide berth especially as someone mentioned it’s easy to identify them.
I do think they all need to be careful what they say when being filmed by the meldrums. I recognise one person from the meal who I didn’t realise they were friends with and so yes it is very easy for them to be identified.

Reactions: 9
So is murder the benchmark now? Are you ok with everything up till that point? Do you really think that person is a real life racist that you should be scared to be around... or did they just crack a tit joke?
Nope I'm just pointing out how ridiculous a comparison it is to compare us discussing an influencer to someone making casual jokes about the KKK

Reactions: 3
I'm just loving her interpretation of balancing " work" and home life. Yesterday gym/ park / mooching/ bike ride/ walk, today away shopping for the next well deserved holiday 😴
Well according to insta she’s finally found the “balance”!!!

Reactions: 2
Putting a video in the public domain with racist content...should be enough for instagram to close her account
..surely

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If I’m completely honest then yes I would judge a friend who made a joke about the kkk or any other rascist/homophobic etc joke.
It’s closet rascism and homophobia etc that keeps them alive.

It’s 2019 not 1959.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh FFS. Obviously murder isn’t the bleeping benchmark. I think you need to come right down off your high horse.

We’re all adult and grown up enough to know that of course the guy who made the comment isn’t a racist. We did not watch a vlog of the initiation of the Banchory Division of the KKK. We know that none of them are white supremacists.

However, the point is that Rebecca Meldrum earns her LIVING from her WHOLESOME FAMILY VLOGGING channel which has absolutely no place for any material like that, tit joke or not. She should know EXACTLY what she is posting on her channel and she clearly doesn’t, it’s half baked and goes down like a tit sandwich. A bit like her mates attempt at a so-called joke.

All this could have been avoided if Pat & Reb put their camera away and just enjoyed the time with their friends, but they can’t because they are consumed with greed. We all say things amongst friends that may be a bit close to the bone, but it’s not then shared for 100k plus people to see on the internet.

Now, can we get back to Tattling or do you want to chastise us all about anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.