Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ‘PR package’ no less!!! Does she mean public relations or press release? Either way, it’s an AD!
Can we all' report this...hopefully if we are reporting on mass someone has to take action.

I am also going to write to joules...they are associating themselves with someone that out vile jokes on their Youtube channel

Reactions: 15
What do you get if you have 16 of your bestest buddies in a lift all in white bathrobes?

The end of your influencer career!

Boom boom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think any form of racism on any media outlet is deplorable. Listen to the news - how many murdered in Sri Lanka? New Zealand? No racist comments should be given any air time! In my opinion that comment is far worse than any thing else she has done!
I would doubt the integrity of anyone who would find that comment acceptable.
It’s not just a comment, it’s a joke, something said in jest, not to be taken seriously. Are you one of the SJW rent a mobs who believe people should lose everything over a comment on Twitter 10 years ago?! Edgy is the fool here but her friend is going to take tit for her stupidity which isn’t nice. FFS the comment wasn’t even close to dark humour, how active do you actually think the KKK are in Scotland?!

Reactions: 7
Trying to upload screenshots of comments about the racism but files too big 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t believe she thinks editing it out makes it all better. I’d be horrified if any of my friends ever said anything like that
No reactions from the group when it was said. Disgusting and sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Im not one for reporting each and every post and jumping on every tiny error, but I’m actually shocked at the people here saying that it’s ok to make a joke about looking like the KKK!!!

Are you seriously suggesting that in particular a bunch of white so called middle class or aspiring middle class people are fine to make a racist/hate joke as long as it stays in private?

Wow. Just wow. It’s not ok. It’s not ok to make racists jokes in private or public. If my husband or friend made a comment like that I would pull them up on it straight away. And that doesn’t make me a joyless sad witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s not just a comment, it’s a joke, something said in jest, not to be taken seriously. Are you one of the SJW rent a mobs who believe people should lose everything over a comment on Twitter 10 years ago?! Edgy is the fool here but her friend is going to take tit for her stupidity which isn’t nice. FFS the comment wasn’t even close to dark humour, how active do you actually think the KKK are in Scotland?!
It does nt matter how active they are in Scotland?? Isis are nt active in Scotland but I d find a comment/joke about them highly offensive.
I have no idea who or what the SJW rent a mob are?? Maybe you can enlighten me?

Reactions: 21
Gosh i go out for few hours and miss it all. I saw majority of video before went school run.
Missed the bit in the lift.
Cant belive joules gifting her again they definatly staying on my bad lists.
Its best to publicly tweet a company complaint on twitter thnks gifting a racist vlogger .

Re rest of video
How many times can they mention the Fairmont hotel. Gosh is that where you staying lee.?!
Apparently they left a birthday gift.
Them our side it sounded like an AD its great for kids as big garden and softplay.
My guess is Meldrums stay is gifted
Friends i reckon got substantial discount.
Gap year tigger went because it was cheap or free as she seems irritated and her and Brett years younger than rebs middle ages racist sad mates.
I really think its a un declared AD.
I think ASA can i investigate.

I was thinking in life lots freinds have different incomes and outgoings.
Seems odd to me so many couples can afford £300 a night and get childcare.

2nd is Morgan's the place they went before other month then she moaned.
Then she went for lunch with just Lee
Where she got a freebie chutney
But then i thourght they said they were back at Morgan's for tea is there no other restaurants.
Was dinner free or heavily discounted?

OMG the messy hotel room and lees the sloth!
The cheap going out outfit old sandels ebay skirt h&m top with crispy highlights.
Made lots attempts ignore the kids at family bbq.
I think Stu aka bbq child supervisor is lees freind who installed their last kitchen and did snug at old house.
As usual she loves herself
Slap dash editing or lack of!
No real apology now delete and go dark hope sheep forget or dont see.
She probably never put clothes on line before.
Environment she loves fast cheap fashion Chinese gym leggings.
Channel scum wont care.
Boden and next might.
Dont think zara gift influencers..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Okay so she's removed the vlog, just as well because playing it back I can work out who's said it and many Iocal employers would discipline employees for that regardless of it being out of work time. Whether you agree with that being an overreaction or not, it's a fact. The thing is,THAT'S the risk of association with idiot and bad vloggers like the Meldrums, you run the risk of something like this happening. Something said as a joke (and I'm in no way defending him) is now out there for others to judge HIM on and it's all down to the so called buddies, the Meldrums and Princess Verruca's birthday bash. They are poor, poor friends to have, they knew that comment was there, whoever did the editing. Her response to the comment is PATHETIC. On the racist front though, were there not bigoted racist comments raked up in the old twitter or was it her you tube channel?
As for the washing... How tit was that hung? (and I'm not talking about Lee? 😂)... Please don't preach about smart meters as if you've never had one. You had one installed in the old house, I think by Siemens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes Bumblebee I AM suggesting that you don’t judge a person on one JOKE made amongst friends. Comedy doesn’t work if people have to worry about everyone being offended. It was idiotic that edgy put that in a vlog but don’t make out her friend is some kind of closet racist for cracking a joke you don’t like.

Reactions: 1
Awwh big balls Lee, was that symbolic? Would you like to shove the tattlers in the liquidiser like that choc bunny too? Eh big man? 🐇
Do your bloody 'jobs' properly and we'd have nothing to talk about... you just don't get it, do you?

Reactions: 8
Yes Bumblebee I AM suggesting that you don’t judge a person on one JOKE made amongst friends. Comedy doesn’t work if people have to worry about everyone being offended. It was idiotic that edgy put that in a vlog but don’t make out her friend is some kind of closet racist for cracking a joke you don’t like.
There's nothing funny about the KKK and any intelligent human being wouldn't even dream of making such a reference.

Reactions: 31
bleeping hell 😳 didn’t even know they had a washing line. Literally never seen her usd it. The past however many years of vlogs I watched (and I’ve watched many as I used to think she was the bees knees) only ever had her taking her washing out and loading it into her tumble dryer. She’s always been so thoughtful and considerate about the environment and saving energy (my arse) Whatever makes things easier for Reb so she can mooch, potter and pretend to go shopping for Safiyah s trousers when really we know you went shopping for you 🤫

How the bloody hell are jokes about KKK even remotely funny ? Wondering why some are so intent on suggesting it’s nothing? Even Edgy said it was bad taste so it must be bad as she never admits anything! Some jokes just aren’t funny and if people are insulted by it then bloody well let them be! Stop telling people not to be offended when they ARE offended!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’ve taken a screen recording of it 👍🏻
Send it to all the big ones Boden joules etc. They really need to acquaint themselves with the utter lowlife she truly is. I mix in a lot of circles due to my work and volunteering and would never hear that sort of ‘joke’. She is so insular and inexperienced of the world. Shameful at 30.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.