Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree unfortunately. If I look closely the whole family appears to be unravelling.
I don't watch them much anymore because the family just seem really sad and Reb and Lee acting really fake happy manic.

Saffiya may not mind being filmed on her terms - like sitting doing the CBeebies mag crafts but I am not surprised at her objecting to her parents covertly filming her without prior warning during outings just for vlog footage.

I think when Mum and Dad start talking animatedly the girls realise the cameras are rolling and that makes them recoil because they find it invasive.
It goes without saying, that these girls are working children. They are child models, actors and brand ambassadors; without being acknowledged as such. The law really needs tightening up on this respect.

Reactions: 31
That is really sad that Safiyah asked her not to record her and she continued :(

People have asked for tour/room tours several times now and she has shown a close up shot of the bar , even though she has said several times she will do a tour. Why include that on her Q&A then only show her feet next to the bar..that isn't a tour or show round!
What has she sucessfully advertised for Neilsen? A half snowy slope and a snow plough which was for the tourist board.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have watched them from the beginning. I used to really love her content- she was a favorite of mine, I even remember sticking up for her on the vitamins rant years ago on mumsnet. I admired how she did so much whilst Lee worked off shore, she was always out with the girls and doing stuff and she was down to earth. I'm not sure when it changed but I started seeing a different side to her, the channel. The comments on Tenerife were a turning point - she came across as a spoilt entitled brat and then the mask slipped even more with the odd stuck up comment here and there that left me feeling uncomfortable. I don't know, I do feel like on here she can't do right from wrong and i dont agree with comments on her looks as to me there is no need but I do agree with a lot that's said in regards to morals or lack of them. I also don't mind Lee at all, he is loud but I think he's funny🙈

I do think she had PND as no Mum would leave their baby in nicu especially over night, it didn't make sense and I hope she had help for it.

Even though I watch vlogs I find it extremely uncomfortable these people sell their kids lives for a living, that's what it Is, the children don't have a choice. S this morning is the perfect example of this. They sell their dignity - both themselves and their childrens and they sell an unattainable lifestyle to vulnerable people.

It also all comes across as false now and forced as she reads here too much and tries to fix what people habe said about her.

They have put their childrens safety at risk and privacy and sadly the repercussions will be on those darling children.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually had to re watch the story where S asks her why she’s filming. I was amazed she had uploaded that one. Poor Safiyah!

• Sad
  • Sick
Its the same manny from Greece and she would like to take him home. Oh I bet you would 😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually had to re watch the story where S asks her why she’s filming. I was amazed she had uploaded that one. Poor Safiyah!
Totally agree. She claimed she wanted to record her skiing because she was soooooo good. No issue with that, film it to keep the memories, but listen to your child and don’t bloody share it on social media - keep it to yourselves.
Reb, you really have an issue when you start whoring out your children for you own financial gains, when they are clearly asking you not to. Shame on you and Lee.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Its the same manny from Greece and she would like to take him home. Oh I bet you would 😳🤦‍♀️
Only if he came free! Maybe she’s fishing for a gifted Norland nanny. They’re only about £40,000 per year....pay you’re own dolla....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reb - you’re not being shamed for leaving your kids this one time. Or abandoning Poppy this one time. You’re being called out on the fact you’re ALWAYS looking for ANY excuse to get ‘me time’ away from your children. You can’t see it from your perspective maybe but from the outside looking in it’s obvious to us it’s more than you just wanting a bit of ‘me time’.

All parents want and need a bit of me time - nobody is going to deny that - but you’ve made yourself so non relatable to average mums with your behaviour that it now looks like you have a problem with being a parent.

Reactions: 32
Same as the other week when she filmed them secretly through the window from outside when they were dancing in the playroom and Safiyah noticed and asked her why she was filming them. It is an absolute invasion of their privacy and something should be done about it. Safiyah does not seem a happy little girl at all and if she thinks Poppy is hard work wait until Safiyah becomes a teenager and resents them for her whole life being out there in the public domain for any old pervert to leer over.

Reactions: 26
I don't think it's totally bad to let a little one go to these kids clubs while on holiday, but to say that she needs a break? She never seems to spend anytime with the child back at home and is able to go to the gym every single day? I work 30+ hours a week at my job and the rest of the time have my children and absolutely can't leave them with anyone. I had a GP appointmet last week and couldn't take my toddler because it was an examination, what hard work to get someone to watch her for just half an hour! That's life in the real world as a working mother. Absolutely no leisure time, me and husband haven't spent time alone together since before our toddler was born. She swans off every single day. And there you tube mums saying they have a 'job'... that is not a job. Going somewhere away from your family to have responsibilities your paid to do is a job. She makes me sick

Reactions: 29
Just seen her latest grid post of poppy with the nanny, she looks so happy! I get the needing a break, I really do. But all day every day isn't "a bit of a break" especially on a so called "family holiday". I wonder if the sheep genuinely agree with her that it's fine for a child that spends all her time at home with either a parent or grandparent to be palmed off to a stranger for a full week, or are they just that sycophantic that they'd arse kiss everything she does regardless?!
How sad that your child is happier with a nanny than their mum! That would break my heart! X

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is she making out she bought the ski stuff??? We all know it was gifted a while back!!
Poor S gets 2nd hand and Aldi, while the fave gets mountain warehouse?! They didn't even bring the gifted suits did they?! 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
A whale of a time... these people are so thick, could they spell anything else wrong....🐳 😂
I'm confused as to the point you are making here, you do realise saying 'having a whale of a time' is a
common turn of phrase

Reactions: 10
I have watched them from the beginning. I used to really love her content- she was a favorite of mine, I even remember sticking up for her on the vitamins rant years ago on mumsnet. I admired how she did so much whilst Lee worked off shore, she was always out with the girls and doing stuff and she was down to earth. I'm not sure when it changed but I started seeing a different side to her, the channel. The comments on Tenerife were a turning point - she came across as a spoilt entitled brat and then the mask slipped even more with the odd stuck up comment here and there that left me feeling uncomfortable. I don't know, I do feel like on here she can't do right from wrong and i dont agree with comments on her looks as to me there is no need but I do agree with a lot that's said in regards to morals or lack of them. I also don't mind Lee at all, he is loud but I think he's funny🙈

I do think she had PND as no Mum would leave their baby in nicu especially over night, it didn't make sense and I hope she had help for it.

Even though I watch vlogs I find it extremely uncomfortable these people sell their kids lives for a living, that's what it Is, the children don't have a choice. S this morning is the perfect example of this. They sell their dignity - both themselves and their childrens and they sell an unattainable lifestyle to vulnerable people.

It also all comes across as false now and forced as she reads here too much and tries to fix what people habe said about her.

They have put their childrens safety at risk and privacy and sadly the repercussions will be on those darling children.
THIS.IS.ALL 👌🏻

• Heart
Poor S gets 2nd hand and Aldi, while the fave gets mountain warehouse?! They didn't even bring the gifted suits did they?! 🙄
Its bollacks because they both wearing their 200 quid each dino free ski suits which she declines to mention.

I agree the ski kit is fairly cheap
We did Aldi ski event and tired jacket and sallopettes for £30.
The ski holiday travel accommodation ski lessons passes and extra is not cheap.
Just paid £900 for daughter to go with school again next year.

What i dont get is we all watch the same videos on you tube.

We all see the same stories

We know last 6months shes a hands off mummy at home.

Im not anti childcare or having a break.

Why cant they be objective and see the breaks are plenty
Its the child time thats few and far between.

Are they all on drugs or mentally unsound.
It scary so many see her style of parenting as parenting goals.

They did bring them

She forgot to tag and thank dinoski kids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.