Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she walking like a little hobbit?

Oh wait... she is [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is probably missing her regular ramming (or actually just Rami). She also likely has the fear as she hasn’t skied for a while. Once she gets into it we’ll have some fake set up grinning loving life shots and insta stories. She needs some blue skies for her pics too 😝 Daddy Cannon, sort the French weather out. Now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My bet is pancakes and Nutella, that famous Neilson healthy children’s breakfast, probably a couple of strawberries on the side. Obvs Reb will have Fage yoghurt and nuts as is so so healthy and part of her new healthy living thing....Lee will have to have oeuf poché on cheap thin gross pain blanc....

Oh come on! She can’t wait to get on and tell the sheep when the girls are sick normally!!!

Do you think she’s crying she doesn’t like the resort and waiting for daddy canon to fund a suitable upgrade!!

Oh left her phone on the plane?? Can’t think of many legitimate reasons for her to be so quiet!!

Or Lee’s been arrested for using the drone despite all his pilot license applications? Or lost the drone and Rebs put him in the dog house as she will have to pay for another??
Pay for another! 😂😂😂😂😂 good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t Reb say in a comment that she’d been on lots of ski holidays? If so, why are they going on the baby slopes? And Lee has no idea how to dress for April skiing (you absolutely don’t need long johns 😂), so I don’t think either of them know what they’re doing. Plus packing 5 (?) ski jackets each (I think someone mentioned that on here, I haven’t watched the packing vlog), when 2 maximum is more than enough. I can’t wait to see the footage of them actually skiing.

Reactions: 2
She is probably missing her regular ramming (or actually just Rami). She also likely has the fear as she hasn’t skied for a while. Once she gets into it we’ll have some fake set up grinning loving life shots and insta stories. She needs some blue skies for her pics too 😝 Daddy Cannon, sort the French weather out. Now!
She'll be happier now she's shoved the kids away.

Oh.... Here we go... Update.... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does her stories show late for anyone else? They say 4hours ago yet they weren’t there 1 hour ago..

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know how long it’s been since she last went skiing? I really really really don’t remember her mentioning it?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well isn't that a stroke of luck! The "manny" from Greece happens to be working over at the French alps now just in time for the doldrums coming over. Lucky old poppy eh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m assuming “nanny from Greece” is a paid nanny provided by the holiday company! Poor wee Poppy 😖
I would never leave a child that age with a 'nanny' and go skiing. In fact any of the children. They're far too young for that type of holiday. I'm sure it's different in a closed resort complex but this isn't. Should something happen to one of the kids in the other 'resorts' (prison camps to me) you can get there quickly.. But ski ing ? Unless Verruca and Bunion are just playing on the nursery slopes they could be quite a distance away should they be needed and relying on the network of gondolas etc to get back to the day care. What if something happens to one of them, the stupid adults? The kids stuck in kids club. Who would accompany the injured adult? I say this having been in that situation where one in a group we'd got friendly with landed up alone in hospital after being taken off the mountain having fallen in ski school and found to have broken his ankle. With him being in ski school the first aid and related attention was efficient, this pair of fannies will be all over the place channelling their inner celebrity, waiting to be papped.😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Her stories have just appeared for me too - and shock horror, not a single “AD” on any story!!! How is she allowed to get away with this? The whole trip is gifted therefore is an AD.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
No #ad or #gifted or paid partnership - even though she herself said it was given a while back.

Anyone reported this to ASA?
How does this work with stories? By the time they reviewed it it would be gone. Sure people have screenshot but I doubt they'd act upon that. Is this how they get away with it? Will be interesting to see if any grid posts have ad

Well isn't that a stroke of luck! The "manny" from Greece happens to be working over at the French alps now just in time for the doldrums coming over. Lucky old poppy eh.
I havent watched her stories yet but she isn’t claiming Poppy actually remembers him?!

No #ad or #gifted or paid partnership - even though she herself said it was given a while back.

Anyone reported this to ASA?
Am going to screen shot and report.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.