Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she look so much like her sister in those younger carefree, but still spoilt as duck days? That said her content was far better edited and finished than the shitshow they spew out now. Bare minimum effort for maximum income, selling your soul for anything!
She’s a massive drip, one big drain of everyone else’s energy, she sucks it out of everyone around her and always has done! Her mental state has always been poor yet back then her content was much better perhaps because she didn’t have to declare to the tax man exactly how much she was kindly gifted! She needs the viewers farrrr more than the viewers need her, the way she treats them is emotionally abusive and I could see a pattern developing very early on, some of those sheep hang on to her every word and I bet so so many have messaged her already to see if she’s ok after the radio silence landing in the “alpes”! I feel for those girls who will be getting the brunt of it, and Lee but I’ve no sympathy for him, what husband and a father gives up his job, their prime income, to just become a dogsbody at home because your wife can’t cope with the children she begged you for to keep views up on her channel, just so she can then leave them at home to swan around all day, every day mooching, shopping, going to the gym and for coffees and walks with her pensioner pals in the vilaaage!

Reactions: 18
She seems to have a meltdown a year and go on about trolls as found this video.
She never mentions her ibs now.
Found this video and even back then she struggled saying shes so tired she can't wait for lee to be home.
She had 2 kids in nursery back then before s started school .
Least she was more relatable then.
Its weird as those were the days i was a fan.
But looking back now the signs were there
The drama
The trolls
The snobbery
The way she seems irritated by her kids
I cant remember the old house looking as messy as the new one.

Her last fitness journey
If you want me to share fitness let me know
Lol at water fat measurements
Weighed in at 8 stone 13
She wanted to be toned with a big bum.
S did a lot of nursery back then
Flobel poor sleeper
Still into her shopping
She had love hate thing with groups then
And struggled cope a lot when lee was off shore.
That’s shocking. Demanding her husband comes home from the rigs when offered extra work. Also I’m sorry but a few days extra work paid off their holiday. He wasn’t on a high paid job, and after tax he wouldn’t have made fhat much. No wonder men get paid off if they have wives at home demanding they come home

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Those videos are really eye opening and there’s clearly a pattern of behaviour. I didn’t start following until just before the DLP fiasco, so the vids above are new to me.

It appears she’s struggled with her mental health for a long while. I thought Poppy’s birth may have triggered it, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. She really does have some extreme highs and lows and I’m surprised she’s not sought help. In those vids she was quite vocal about her bowels, but appeared to blame how bad she felt on her children and the “trolls” and their opinion on her putting the kids into kids club 🙄

Reactions: 4
Morning Guys! Would you have a look at the views! Absolutely belting! Can’t wait to hit the slopes later on! Mummy is just away to the Alpes Gym while me and little coco pops sweet p chicken nugget littlest feral savage wild child baby popppppeeee darling have a play aren’t we darling and the big girlies are just super excited for kids club today aren’t you Fiyah Darce Darling Darcey Safiyah Big Legend! First though we’re going to head down for breakfast to the concentration camp dinner hall once Mummy gets back and have some pancakes cos it’s crepe dimanche here in France!! Woooo! Gooo Florrrrrriiiiieeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Morning Guys! Would you have a look at the views! Absolutely belting! Can’t wait to hit the slopes later on! Mummy is just away to the Alpes Gym while me and little coco pops sweet p chicken nugget littlest feral savage wild child baby popppppeeee darling have a play aren’t we darling and the big girlies are just super excited for kids club today aren’t you Fiyah Darce Darling Darcey Safiyah Big Legend! First though we’re going to head down for breakfast to the concentration camp dinner hall once Mummy gets back and have some pancakes cos it’s crepe dimanche here in France!! Woooo! Gooo Florrrrrriiiiieeeeeee!
PMSL. Pat should use you as his script writer. It’s like you’re in his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If S is sick that could be an influencing factor in the radio silence?

Can't remember the last time we had 24hrs of zero social media output from both of them!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My bet is pancakes and Nutella, that famous Neilson healthy children’s breakfast, probably a couple of strawberries on the side. Obvs Reb will have Fage yoghurt and nuts as is so so healthy and part of her new healthy living thing....Lee will have to have oeuf poché on cheap thin gross pain blanc....

Can't remember the last time we had 24hrs of zero social media output from both of them!
Oh come on! She can’t wait to get on and tell the sheep when the girls are sick normally!!!

My bet is pancakes and Nutella, that famous Neilson healthy children’s breakfast, probably a couple of strawberries on the side. Obvs Reb will have Fage yoghurt and nuts as is so so healthy and part of her new healthy living thing....Lee will have to have oeuf poché on cheap this gross pain blanc....

Oh come on! She can’t wait to get on and tell the sheep when the girls are sick normally!!!
Do you think she’s crying she doesn’t like the resort and waiting for daddy canon to fund a suitable upgrade!!

Oh left her phone on the plane?? Can’t think of many legitimate reasons for her to be so quiet!!

Or Lee’s been arrested for using the drone despite all his pilot license applications? Or lost the drone and Rebs put him in the dog house as she will have to pay for another??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I don’t think after spreading the sickness bug around neilson in Greece that they would dare mention any illness on this trip. Must be killing Reb as she loves a whinge for a bit of sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My bet is pancakes and Nutella, that famous Neilson healthy children’s breakfast, probably a couple of strawberries on the side. Obvs Reb will have Fage yoghurt and nuts as is so so healthy and part of her new healthy living thing....Lee will have to have oeuf poché on cheap this gross pain blanc....
😂😂😂😂😂 oeuf poché brilliant! Pat and Pops will be sharing a wheel of blue cheese cos you love a bit of daddy’s blue cheese don’t you darling 😒🤢 Oooh guess what florries having... PANCAKES! Are they delicious darling?! Are they the best pancakes you’ve ever had in your whole entire best life?! Hahahahaha hahahahaha ooh what’s Mummy having... you’ll be in the naughty vest when we get back to the villaaaagggee darling once Rami sees this hahahahahahaha *flips camera back round to himself for his big cheesy psycho grin that all stories end with.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
how many times this week will we hear Lee shout very loudly as he’s now on the Alps and has a long way for people to hear him ‘Gooooo Flllooorrriieeee’ as she’s whizzing down the slopes being the greatest Olympic child skier in the history of man after only one lesson 🤣

Ah. Rebecca is on the baby slopes as she’s nervous. Great advert for Neilson.....Mrs M has forgotten how to ski, and lee will have to loose his long johns as he’s too hot. Info we didn’t need to know on a Sunday morning eating brekkie 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
how many times this week will we hear Lee shout very loudly as he’s now on the Alps and has a long way for people to hear him ‘Gooooo Flllooorrriieeee’ as she’s whizzing down the slopes being the greatest Olympic child skier in the history of man after only one lesson 🤣

Ah. Rebecca is on the baby slopes as she’s nervous. Great advert for Neilson.....Mrs M has forgotten how to ski, and lee will have to loose his long johns as he’s too hot. Info we didn’t need to know on a Sunday morning eating brekkie 🤢
Charged with starting an avalanche for shouting Ffflllooorrrriiieeee so loud across the valley! 😆

Charged with starting an avalanche for shouting Ffflllooorrrriiieeee so loud across the valley! 😆
They seem to have managed to lose the children already....

• Haha
  • Sad
And yet again no #AD marked on his story. I think they are trying to sweep this under the carpet.

Reactions: 7

They seem to have managed to lose the children already....
That’s what I thought. Oh the kids have gone already. And an avalanche 🤣 loving the humour this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Rebecca in the huff about something?
Not like her to miss out on showing off to the sheep that she is on holiday.
On lee’s stories it seemed like there was a bit of an atmosphere at breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly... morning was the only thing she said, face like a slapped arse...oh sorry that’s her normal face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I hope OK
She's such a huffy b&tch. Thing is, though he's on IG, thought it was HER channel that's got the gig?? 😂 So why no update...? Not happy we're waiting for you not to declare Verruca? Waiting on the perfect IG shot are we Verruca? Kids tired and fed up already are they Verruca? Wait until you've got you're own tiredness on top, I certainly can't!! Crap long journeys for a freebie ski holiday with kids that age Verruca as you will soon find out will be bloody hard work. 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 8
Possible reason for face like a melted welly?

Bad journey
Hotel not to her liking
Lee being annoying
Missing the gym (rami)
Anxiety is back
Doesn’t want to declare ad and make the sheep feel bad and take out their lack of free skiing holiday on her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.