Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Morning Guys! Would you have a look at the views! Absolutely belting! Can’t wait to hit the slopes later on! Mummy is just away to the Alpes Gym while me and little coco pops sweet p chicken nugget littlest feral savage wild child baby popppppeeee darling have a play aren’t we darling and the big girlies are just super excited for kids club today aren’t you Fiyah Darce Darling Darcey Safiyah Big Legend! First though we’re going to head down for breakfast to the concentration camp dinner hall once Mummy gets back and have some pancakes cos it’s crepe dimanche here in France!! Woooo! Gooo Florrrrrriiiiieeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

montydonfc

VIP Member
Retire?! 🤣 the fuck does she need to retire from?!

“Hi guys after 40 long years working at selling my kids privacy online, taking every freebie offered to me, being a big boss girl in my boss girl office Lee’s Mum decorated for me, it’s time to hang my hat up and retire to the Frenchest, most quantest, so so seriously lush and beautiful and just so French town of Venosc. We’re hoping Florrie Favourite and the grandkids Florrie Favourite Junior and Hugo will come visit at least twice a year, otherwise who’s Lee gonna make picnic plates for?! Poppy is still off on her feral adventures with her equally feral boyfriend Storm and hopefully one day Safiyah can forgive us for all the constant embarrassment we caused her in her pre-adolescent yuuurrs. I’m off for one final ramming at The Unit before our suuuper early flight, been so so thankful Rami has continued to gift my membership and PT sessions all these years, will truly miss him..he really did feel like part of the staff, sorry team! Thanks to all you tens of subscribers is kept the faith all these yuuurss. We are so so fortunate and seriously blessed and don’t take any of this for granted! Byyyyyyyyyeeee!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Yel

Chatty Member
She’s learned nothing from the DLP trip, all these photos and not a single AD disclaimer on any.

Idiots. Do they not think all 15 of us here
Fun fact - there's been over 150'000 people on tattle in the last 30 days and Mrs Meldrum is the most read here. OK some might be the same person on a different device but still a lot more than the 15 quoted by the suspicious poster.

She could have silenced it all months ago by following rules and not being shady 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

OliviaPope

I follow a smallish insta account that has just been gifted something from AO, apparently part of AO gifting process is that they have to leave a review!!!

So you wonder if the £2300 fridge was a undeclared gift, also which Pat raved about in a vlog on the defuncted Meldrums channel!!

Ta-da!!

428629D9-6ECB-4CCB-839C-6F2BD8BA28E5.jpeg

Get what you pay for!! You pay for nothing you Cocunt!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Bittersweetsymphony

Do you know what else really boils my piss!! Is how it’s perfectly acceptable for people from the “middle classes” and I use that term loosely to sit and get pissed up on apres ski because they’re on a fancy holiday then go and see to their kids. Now if that was family off your everyday council scheme or not so well off sat around the pool in Bendiorm getting fucked out their faces on local vodka whilst shouting “Taleesha dinna be huddin wee Winter’s heed under the water” and then popped it on a weekly vlog there would be outcry. But because they come from a good postcode and look a little better and on a Neilson holiday then it’s totally fine. They’re no better than anyone else and at least other people “work hard” all year long to pay for their holiday. I sometimes wonder who’s right and who’s wrong nowadays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I follow a smallish insta account that has just been gifted something from AO, apparently part of AO gifting process is that they have to leave a review!!!

So you wonder if the £2300 fridge was a undeclared gift, also which Pat raved about in a vlog on the defuncted Meldrums channel!!

Ta-da!!

View attachment 11319
Genuinely baffled as to why the hell anyone would need a fridge freezer like this? A radio? A slideshow? An internal camera?

Surely I can’t be the only person who has a fridge freezer that just keeps stuff cold?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Hmm, I wonder if our local council would give us a gifted family trip on the gritter lorry. I had no idea that these things were once in a lifetime events! The council could make money out of exciting trips, like the bin lorry or the recycling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

meetmeinthemiddle

There is no way on earth i would leave my 18 month old daughter with an man i didn't know.

It is a known fact that paedophiles actively seek out roles/jobs that bring them into contact with children.

Why on earth would you take the risk??

To advertise a creche so you can get a Free holiday??

It represents everything that is wrong with the Free loading instagram mum freebee life style.

Truely sickening
This is why gender equality has a long way to go. How awful that the man who has got a job in the alps for the winter, probably because he likes the mountains and skiing is being accused by someone that he could be a paedophile looking to be in contact with children. THIS is what is wrong with the world, not the Meldrums making use of a creche whilst on holiday.

Oh and it is truly not truely

Reactions: 40

U Wot

Safiyah thinks dad’s playing Jenga but really dad is filming himself playing Jenga while mummy films daddy filming himself playing Jenga o_O
39A89A08-B1F4-44CC-BE6F-1CFEBEE1AE77.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ChocolateOrange

First post! Been reading here for months! Love you all! Used to compare myself to the gif that is edgy! It pains me to say that but as a first time mum who suffered PND and anxiety I thought she was what I should aspire too! Thankfully I have seen the light!
Anyway won’t ramble too much! Basics are the holiday looks crap, they look crap and their lives look crap! My worry is the bloody guinea pigs????? Are they home alone?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Sas16

“I sound like a bloody travel agent” - yes dear because you’ve been gifted this entire trip in order to sell it to thousands of followers... so that’s what you kind of are 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I, for one, am absolutely delighted that she’s finding poppy hard to deal with. Maybe this is your karma Reb for making on your pregnancy was harder than it was for youtube views and subs.
That was what really turned me against them. We had months and months of videos talking about everything from Zikka virus, chromosomal abnormalities & growth problems to absolutely no mention of anything after she was born. I know she was in neonatal, but so are a lot of babies.
Loads of folk on their videos were asking for updates on poppy’s health and all she would reply was “she’s absolutely fine”.
Was so obvious that those 9 months had all been click bait. Disgusting creatures.
So go on Poppy, give them hell!

• Heart
M

Member 4266

Omg how roooode! Has meld had too many shandies or has edgy decided to answer for him?!!
Holy shiiiiiiit. He's definitely had one and a half shandys and is now all gallous. This just shows that their friendly, happy, so so grateful and innocent malarkey is all just complete and utter shit, and in real life they are nothing better than playground bullies.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I hate the assumption that a manny or man in a job with contact with children might be more likely to be a paedophile. That’s disgusting to say that. Why can’t a man be able to enjoy having a job in childcare.

Love these threads usually but hate the sweeping generalisations and sexist comments about a mans role v a woman’s role.

The ski holiday looks depressing the visibility is awful. Oh and her ski wear doesn’t look like the Aldi jacket she brought?

Last edited:
M

Member 2133

Noticed in the room transformation video poppy kept asking to see bubblegum and Reb made no mention of Daisy 😢😢 really want to know if she is ok or what happened to her. Poor little piggies

Spotted in Royal Deeside...it looks like Daisy went to the same hairdressers as Edgy or used one of her disgarded box dye kits and is now living her best life under a new identity.🤞🏼

• Haha