Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to need to get security for when they arrive back in the villlaaaaaage. Once the locals hear they went out on a piste basher they’ll be the envy of all their friends.

I’d rather ride along in the bleeping bin lorry around my street, that would be more scintillating. If that’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, she needs to take a long hard look at the life she’s living.

View attachment 11450
Bell end has found the other teenagers, he’s such a twit
He’s a bleeping clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s face it one of the best things about skiing is the Apres ski! And you can’t enjoy that fully with children with you.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 11450
Bell end has found the other teenagers, he’s such a twit
Anyone else want to shove a brick in his gob when he does that stupid open mouthed grin? Why do some men (it’s mostly men) think it’s funny to do that? And it’s always the really loud annoying ‘life and soul of the party’ head types who do it. Utter twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
#33 Mrs Meldrum‘s looking tired cause the ski holiday has been dire but don’t worry folks they’ve found somewhere super quiet to go retire.

Reactions: 7
#33 Mrs Meldrum is Piste with the second rate Neilson Holiday gift but she’s made a belter fake happy vlog and hopes to come home to a #gifted dog.

Reactions: 11
Let’s face it one of the best things about skiing is the Apres ski! And you can’t enjoy that fully with children with you.
I couldn’t enjoy anything with Pat being within a ten mile radius never mind the kids being with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why oh why does a woman in her 20’s dress like a woman in her 50’s?! Honestly the newest flog she looks as old as her mother! The dull curly hair with the ridiculous headbands seriously needs to go.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Are we back to the loooooong spaced out posts again?? 🙄
I skip past! Can't read comments like a list, I need sentences! 😂

Forgive my naivety but is a piste basher just a giant bleeping snowplow? or am I being a cocunt now 😂 It reminds me of the time Homer Simpson went rogue and became “Mr Plow” lol.
Ah that's it! It was a bit of work experience ready for when it all goes tits up and one of them needs to get a real job! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice to see SJ staying with her small child....while her husband entertains the two eldest. I think that’s what you do when you have small children. Not dump them every, single day. Poor Poppy 😢
She demonstrates putting her children first! You know like most parents

Reactions: 5
#33 Reb’s piste off without her usual ramming, and Lee still fails to put the #AD in

Reactions: 15
Awww their lovely treat to the girlies for the start of the Easter Break was for another AD. They are just parent goals these two.

#33 off piste bashin’ what’s with Reb’s hair fashion? Basic & Clean we’re living the dream!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Awww their lovely treat to the girlies for the start of the Easter Break was for another AD. They are just parent goals these two.

#33 off piste bashin’ what’s with Reb’s hair fashion? Basic & Clean we’re living the dream!
Not forgetting...... "Well Meld you've been up all night with Poppy and I'm sooooooo well rested I'm off for my ramming. Get her up and prepare the girlies for my return. The show MUST go on!!"
#Mummy and Me 😋

Reactions: 10
If that’s apres ski you can keep it not my idea of fun dancing about some decking in the snow but each to their own. What a day though a ride on Mr Plow now off to the apres ski equivalent of a rave without the big fish 🐡 little fish 🐟 cardboard box. It’s all bleeping glamour living their best lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.