Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit random but imagine bad boy belter Lee saying random words in French to the staff all week šŸ˜‚. Bonjour, Madame, merci, croissant, bon appetite. All with totally put on accent followed by english with french twang for all other words he knows not the French for šŸ˜«
He would sound like an upper class Del Boy getting all the words wrong the dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't worry, they've arrived. Lee has just posted on his Insta stories šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Visions of them landing and Lee clapping frantically like a seal now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ā€œwould you look at that ma we worldie babe weā€™ve landed for an ooooocchhha beastie glorious week awayā€ Reb: ā€œI know Iā€™m absolutely bloody loving it already....itā€™s so so so absolutely amazing, canā€™t wait to go for a cheeky mooch and potter about the chaletā€
I read these as them. Does everyone else?

A bit random but imagine bad boy belter Lee saying random words in French to the staff all week šŸ˜‚. Bonjour, Madame, merci, croissant, bon appetite. All with totally put on accent followed by english with french twang for all other words he knows not the French for šŸ˜«
Bonjour you wee babe can you fix me 2 belter croissants with some bad boy cafe au lait. Merci beaucoup

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m watching a girl called Demi Donnelly who is revealing how much she makes from youtube. Sheā€™s said it varies depending on your audience and such but from Ad Sense alone she makes Ā£1500-Ā£5000 a month, Ā£600-Ā£2000 per ad and Ā£300-600 per Instagram post and she doesnā€™t have that many more followers than Reb so if sheā€™s earning that doing reviews of the worst places in Newcastle how much bleeping money are Mum floggers like Reb making every month with all the adverts they do? And thatā€™s before all the freebies they get!
Demi has a lot more youtube subs than Edgy, and gets 10x more youtube views. Channel mum must take a big cut of whatever ads they get them to do.

No doubt sheā€™s racking it in - but with half a million pound mortgage to pay and the rest on a ā€œjobā€ that could go tits up any second, then what could she do - get a job in the co-op in the village??

But then it makes you wonder why she is so stingy to spend any money herself and flog gifted items, if they are taking in all this šŸ’°.

Just watched Demiā€™s video the shocking thing was she can make Ā£1k a month off Affiliate links!! She said she doesnā€™t even do many of them!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well the last holiday was june i think the group holiday to greece.
The one tbe ASA confirmed was gifted.
They have a free tui holiday to gran canaria in September which i think came across as better than neilson.
Its all gone downhill since they moved
The disneyland lie in October
The horrible house
The relentless ads been non stop since octi.
December was awful she dident even do vlogmas.
No spend jan failed 1st week.
Shss not keeping to many of resolutions.
Very little organic content.
That awful filter
Insta makes the vlogs waste time as seen it all before.
She failed to advertise granola or plenty well.
Now it's all all gym.
She failed to advertise her own colouring book well for Godā€™s sake. She is a sales woman for sure but a bloody awful one!!!

This video popped up tonight from 3 years ago... talking about her mental health and how lovely everyone has been for lifting her up since and I quote her ā€œlast breakdown videoā€ she touches on her IBD and how itā€™s affected her, a hen night she wasnā€™t going to go to but thought ā€œit was perfect to get away and have some time away from the kidsā€ then proceeds to stick her nose up at magaluf and say how surprised she was because ā€œshe goes on actual nice holidays and never thought sheā€™d enjoy going somewhere like thatā€ šŸ™„ Sheā€™s always been the same, stuck up spoiled little girl!

This video popped up tonight from 3 years ago... talking about her mental health and how lovely everyone has been for lifting her up since and I quote her ā€œlast breakdown videoā€ she touches on her IBD and how itā€™s affected her, a hen night she wasnā€™t going to go to but thought ā€œit was perfect to get away and have some time away from the kidsā€ then proceeds to stick her nose up at magaluf and say how surprised she was because ā€œshe goes on actual nice holidays and never thought sheā€™d enjoy going somewhere like thatā€ šŸ™„ Sheā€™s always been the same, stuck up spoiled little girl!

Doesn't she look so much like her sister in those younger carefree, but still spoilt as duck days? That said her content was far better edited and finished than the shitshow they spew out now. Bare minimum effort for maximum income, selling your soul for anything!

She seems to have a meltdown a year and go on about trolls as found this video.
She never mentions her ibs now.
Found this video and even back then she struggled saying shes so tired she can't wait for lee to be home.
She had 2 kids in nursery back then before s started school .
Least she was more relatable then.
Its weird as those were the days i was a fan.
But looking back now the signs were there
The drama
The trolls
The snobbery
The way she seems irritated by her kids
I cant remember the old house looking as messy as the new one.

Her last fitness journey
If you want me to share fitness let me know
Lol at water fat measurements
Weighed in at 8 stone 13
She wanted to be toned with a big bum.
S did a lot of nursery back then
Flobel poor sleeper
Still into her shopping
She had love hate thing with groups then
And struggled cope a lot when lee was off shore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think that anyone is doubting that he loves his girls but how caring and ā€œbeing a good dadā€ is it really to use your children for monetary gain when they have absolutely no say in it, and to put all of their private and intimate moments out there on the web for all to see? Being a good parent is all about about protecting your children and letting them blossom into the people that they want to be.
This!!!!!!! Heā€™s an abhorrent father in my eyes! He knows some of the people looking at his girls are there for one reason only and yet he allows it to continue! As Iā€™ve said before, my husband is a detective and he worked in child protection for a time, there is no way on this earth heā€™d allow our children to be exposed like those ( and all the other poor ā€˜influencersā€™ kids)girls.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Still nothing on her IG relating to arriving on hols...not her usual show off self! Makes you wonder whatā€™s up that sheā€™s not posting every 5 minutes to stories! Canā€™t she find the resort gym, is she missing her ramming, ski holiday not what she was anticipating, kids club closed and been forced to do some actual parenting? Realised that April really not the best time to ski?? Canā€™t wait for the updates, I for one hope theyā€™re having a tit time of it!!

• Haha
Still nothing on her IG relating to arriving on hols...not her usual show off self! Makes you wonder whatā€™s up that sheā€™s not posting every 5 minutes to stories! Canā€™t she find the resort gym, is she missing her ramming, ski holiday not what she was anticipating, kids club closed and been forced to do some actual parenting? Realised that April really not the best time to ski?? Canā€™t wait for the updates, I for one hope theyā€™re having a tit time of it!!
Itā€™s nice to have a break from the gym posts thatā€™s for sure! šŸ’¤

This!!!!!!! Heā€™s an abhorrent father in my eyes! He knows some if the people looking at his girls are there for one reason only and yet he allows it to continue! As Iā€™ve ssid before, my husband is a detective and he worked in child protection for a time, there is no way on this earth heā€™d allow our children to be exposed like those ( and all the other poor ā€˜influencersā€™ kids)girls.
He does basic parenting, feeding, clothing, school run...she does very little so i guess in comparison it seems like He is good.

But he exposing them to the dark realities of strangers on the internet....He is not protecting them but actively exposing them.

There are also the Real risk of identity theft and bulling and the detrimental effect this Will all have on the future mental health of his children.

And all so He doesn't have to work.

He is definetly not a good father....He is one of the worst kinds.

I feel 'so,so' sorry for those Girls...they Will Pay the price in the long run.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sure weā€™ll hear from the goons soon. Weā€™re having so so much fun, arenā€™t we Lee. ARENā€™T WE LEE.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who goes skiing in the 2 Week of april...
Neilson weren' t that genourus...the season is over:p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who goes skiing in the 2 Week of april...
Neilson weren' t that genourus...the season is over:p
Precisely! Thatā€™s what I thought...itā€™s got to be one of the last weeks and presumably the resort is far from capacity. I donā€™t think Lee is a bad dad in terms of most of his care of the children but heā€™s as guilty as her and complicit to this life they have chosen to expose their children for greed. They saw the Ā£ signs and chose for him to give up his ā€˜conventionalā€™ income for this life....what a way to make money....selling your life, your children. All for greed. They didnā€™t have a bad life before they relied ok this online crap for money. It surely is unsustainable for the numbers of vloggers out there especially as they will be of less interest when their children are not small... I wonder if they even have a long term financial plan or are going to ignorantly ride this wave as far as it will carry them then pick up the mess later....

Reactions: 10
Precisely! Thatā€™s what I thought...itā€™s got to be one of the last weeks and presumably the resort is far from capacity. I donā€™t think Lee is a bad dad in terms of most of his care of the children but heā€™s as guilty as her and complicit to this life they have chosen to expose their children for greed. They saw the Ā£ signs and chose for him to give up his ā€˜conventionalā€™ income for this life....what a way to make money....selling your life, your children. All for greed. They didnā€™t have a bad life before they relied ok this online crap for money. It surely is unsustainable for the numbers of vloggers out there especially as they will be of less interest when their children are not small... I wonder if they even have a long term financial plan or are going to ignorantly ride this wave as far as it will carry them then pick up the mess later....
Of course they have long term financial plan. Same as now ... daddy cannon

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s not spoken of anything else but the gym/ getting a ramming and showing off her gifted tat on Instagram for a while now. Thereā€™s none of that on holiday = no content for social media. Itā€™s been the same yawnfest for ages and sheā€™s got no original content.

Maybe sheā€™s scared to share posts as sheā€™ll have to declare them ads and maybe she knows the sheep are rebelling. Itā€™s been ridiculously ad heavy recently.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.