Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has already been discussed but I can’t seem to find it. What happened to the second Guinea pig ?

Reactions: 1
I'm almost sure they said the other day they needed gloves or something for Poppy for the trip so looks like she's going
I assumed one of the other girls had Rosie, they didnt mention she died did they

I've not watched their YouTube for ages now... Much relief to my hubby 😂
The high pitched "Hi guys" used to make his teeth itch haha.
Doesn't sound much has changed - they are still free loading scavengers, who are 'so, so thankful' for all the freebies they beg for and don't declare! I personally won't buy anything from a company that gift them.
Hope everyone is well-haven't been on for a while, so I have some catching up to do. Have we had an increase in numbers?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think whoever suggested mrs m has been secretly dropped by Channel Mum is onto something........
She is still listed on their website BUT hasn't publicly dobe anything with them IN AGES!!......

Nothing on youtube
Nothing on insta

She's gone all grabby and greedy, in my opinion, touting for sponsorship deals etc Her "work" is akin to a QVC presenter IMO

She made a major "boob" (her word not mine) approx six months ago

SO

was this the consequence?..........did CM let her go on the quiet? Is that why she is going after every advertising gig possible?

Reactions: 6
I reckon she's still with CM as she's getting alot of the same ads as the other CM's.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how Mrs M 's stress and anxiety levels are this morning with the big man of to play like a pro in his golf tournament and having a few beverages while she's home alone with her girlies .
Big important day for him tomorrow . His beloved almighty Rangers are playing Celtic at 12:30 , by that time you'll have missed nearly the first half as it's at 12 you absolute twit . No plans for the 1st week of the school break but then we're of th France for a freebie . Hope you don't break a leg as don't think Mrs M will cover your sick pay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she's still with CM as she's getting alot of the same ads as the other CM's.
But we've nit seen aby grid pics with CM mug or had CM in youtube titles or thumbnails eg during CM campaigns where they all do a video on a certain topic. Does that make sense?

I think whoever suggested mrs m has been secretly dropped by Channel Mum is onto something........
She is still listed on their website BUT hasn't publicly dobe anything with them IN AGES!!......

Nothing on youtube
Nothing on insta

She's gone all grabby and greedy, in my opinion, touting for sponsorship deals etc Her "work" is akin to a QVC presenter IMO

She made a major "boob" (her word not mine) approx six months ago

SO

was this the consequence?..........did CM let her go on the quiet? Is that why she is going after every advertising gig possible?
Channel mum have commented on afew of her posts possibly the book release.

But we've nit seen aby grid pics with CM mug or had CM in youtube titles or thumbnails eg during CM campaigns where they all do a video on a certain topic. Does that make sense?
She prefers the I'm so busy mug

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The not turning upto mum vidcon conference was weird.
Maybe channel mum created some distance because shes been so toxic and negative.
I dont think shes that popular with the other channel mums at all.
They probably think shes lazy and greed.

Reactions: 5
She really can t stand spending time with her kids! This morning she s ‘escaped’ as she ll be with them all from 12 o clock as lee is out!

Imagine being so open about not wanting to spend time with your own children or feel you are ‘stuck’ with them. She is becoming very far removed from the mum she used to be years ago. X

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I really don’t understand why her and her mum couldn’t have gone to the garden centre in the week?!

I mean her and lee are home all week but decide to use the weekend to do things not involving the kids, their poor eldest, who is at school 30 hours a week, away from her family, and still hardly sees her mum at the weekend. I hope to god she doesn’t see any of the footage when she’s older.

Now I’m a mum of 2 weekends for us mean family time, going out with the kids, or even just being at home with the kids, but then I actually want to spend time with my boys! X

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The way she says "I'm going to be on my own with them (the kids) this afternoon" with such a heavy heart :( She has really fallen out of love with being a mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
“Oh look at how cute and teeny weeny I am in the garden centre.” Get over yourself and get a proper job. 🤢
We got her to lighten her hair, now she needs to grow it; it will suit her face shape better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly who takes a photo of them at the garden centre buying some plants and declaring she’s now a grown up....simply just grow up and stop acting like a teenager Reb.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Omfg is she actually opening her own wallet to buy something!! The queen on her bank notes will be blinking she won't have seen daylight for yuuuurs 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.