Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won't be long before the UK bring out the strict privacy laws that the French already have. That will be the end to these vloggers who plaster the internet with photos and videos of their offspring.

View attachment 9566
Where is this from? Would be keen to read the full article.

When someone types the wrong your/you're I usually assume it's just an error but she does it every bloody time! She can't know the difference. Shameful enough for a supposed author but even worse when it's on a paid for post!
This typo is on an ad for a reading product??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is this from? Would be keen to read the full article.

This typo is on an ad for a reading product??!!!
It was an article I was reading this morning. Apparently Apple has called her Mother, Gwyneth Paltrow out for publishing a photo online without her permission, and there was a whole article about the children of social media influencers and how they will eventually be able to sue their parents for putting photos and videos online without their permission. I clicked on a link from somewhere but can't remember where now.

Reactions: 7
When someone types the wrong your/you're I usually assume it's just an error but she does it every bloody time! She can't know the difference. Shameful enough for a supposed author but even worse when it's on a paid for post!
A paid for post about teaching your kids how to read!!! 😂😂😂 maybe the kids are teaching her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is interesting! It's v sad that these parents don't respect their children's privacy. They're actual little humans who will grow to adult humans and its so wrong to share every detail about them when they cannot consent.
Think it’s about time, anyone with kids has to fill in forms consenting to schools potentially using photos of your kids to show what’s going on in lessons or trips etc. If they are using their kids to advertise products surely it’s the same as child modelling and would need to be regulated with safeguards to protect the children’s earnings and stop them being photographed in certain situations?
How is it any different?

Reactions: 10
Think it’s about time, anyone with kids has to fill in forms consenting to schools potentially using photos of your kids to show what’s going on in lessons or trips etc. If they are using their kids to advertise products surely it’s the same as child modelling and would need to be regulated with safeguards to protect the children’s earnings and stop them being photographed in certain situations?
How is it any different?
[/QUOTE

This!^^^^^^^^^^^

Obviously she'll run round doing a speed clean, with Rami filming, after using each piece of equipment. She's so, so thoughtful that way. #Ad #Af # Kindly gifted hand sanitiser anyone ? 🤢
In the gym I used to go to, it was frowned upon if you didn’t wipe down any equipment that you used, but then again she isn’t the cleanest is she?

Reactions: 5
She seems to forget that LEE kept HER for so many years while she got up the duff & stayed home, never having to work. She’d have been fuming if he cast that up to her the way she does with him! Pat provided her with a beautiful home, money to go shopping & allowed her to be a SAHM on HIS salary! 🙄
YES!!!! I’d be bloody fuming if I was him!!!

Reactions: 6
Watched the latest video. They finish by saying they are enjoying putting their stamp on the new house — LOL! That house in no way represents their own true style, it’s all mismatched gifted tat that doesn’t flow in the slightest. It’s ugly and the dark wood gives me shivers.

Thumbs up for Lees mum though, cracking job on the painting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh bloody hell...now Bare Minerals jumping on the gifting bandwagon (or should I say press sample 🙄)

Guess it’s any easy way to entertain a toddler without putting much effort it...opening a box of goodies for mummy!! 😏😏

Wasn’t she wanking over her Iconic London highlighter a few months ago...obviously forgot about it now and chucked at the back of her wardrobe with the rest of the kindly gifted make up 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is all the ‘press sample’ crap. It’s a gift, you didn’t pay for it, so it’s a gift. #gift it AND STOP SNIFFING ....🤮

Reactions: 15
What a beautiful box of press samples 🤣🤣

She’s whacking that highlighter on like it’s frigging concealer. The bit that tickled me the most was the “mmmmmm niiiiice” while loving herself in the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched the latest video. They finish by saying they are enjoying putting their stamp on the new house — LOL! That house in no way represents their own true style, it’s all mismatched gifted tat that doesn’t flow in the slightest. It’s ugly and the dark wood gives me shivers.

Thumbs up for Lees mum though, cracking job on the painting!
Starting to think that mismatched gifted is their style! 😂 that's all they have in their house, basically all they wear and all she puts on her face! 😂 bare minerals #PressSamples anyone?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.