Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion “Me and Lee love it when it’s free, don’t we Lee, Lee, don’t we Lee?”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

As we on page 50 seems combination of Rebs loves

Lee?
Free
Ski
Time for me

We had to include Alpes as it must be a new resort.
Demonstrates what a fab author she is.
Also nothing but ski for whole week.

Wonder if the resort has a gym or a decent selection of gin.

Can lee still have bad boy eggs for breakfast

Not even a hot toddy can warm up rebs cold heart.

Reactions: 5
Hear, hear! They don’t live far away from a couple of the Scottish Ski Centres and can’t recall any of the kids being taken. It’s been a poor season, snow wise, but there’s been a couple of days there’s been enough snow for the kids to have a wee practice and previous years there’s been plenty snow. If the Selldrums were really keen on skiing they’d have been up on their local slopes multiple times. As usual, this is the latest thing to have taken their fancy and it must be actioned NOW!!! Never mind, the weather will soon be warm enough for Mrs Selldrum to saddle up a pony and resume the horse riding! Will be so, so busy dashing between the gym and the horse!
I know. They are so close to local ski centres and like most people in the area, if interested in ski ing they are up there getting those kiddies practicing from an early age. It’s only the latest fad to take her fancy and a freebie holiday that they have gone

Reactions: 2
I know. They are so close to local ski centres and like most people in the area, if interested in ski ing they are up there getting those kiddies practicing from an early age. It’s only the latest fad to take her fancy and a freebie holiday that they have gone
I suspect based on my kids when it snows here they will moan they cold.
Poppy out of routine and away all day from lee with strangers may not work out well.
In reality they hardly had any practice

Reactions: 3
I suspect based on my kids when it snows here they will moan they cold.
Poppy out of routine and away all day from lee with strangers may not work out well.
In reality they hardly had any practice
Yes none of mine liked cold after while. Little pops was unsure of Rebs sister so can’t see her liking strangers on holiday. She’s of an age now she could be wary

Reactions: 3
Yes none of mine liked cold after while. Little pops was unsure of Rebs sister so can’t see her liking strangers on holiday. She’s of an age now she could be wary
18months to 2.5 mine were at clingiest.
As i worked when eldest was small had no choice.
Last year pops was small less aware happy be dumped with manny.
Shes also i guess split from siblings as they be on slopes.
All she really knows well is lee and nanny
Rebs a secondary parent yet shes at home.
Its not like shes used to a childcare setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Off for a ski, only because it’s free but I wish they’d babysit the kids AND Lee so everyone can see it’s all about ME ME ME !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Apres ski in the Alpes for Reb & Lee let’s pack the kids off to crèche, it’s all about me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They say I’m a crap mother but I’m not really bothered cause I’ve scammed a whole load of free stuff for my cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.