Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never noticed this before. Didnt someone mention she most likely doesnt like the name Safiyah anymore.
Yeah I think she said a while ago that she doesn't like safiyah's name, I've only noticed her calling her darce a few times tho 🤷‍♀️

Just watched the room "transformation". Meh, not so much a transformation as, 1 wall was green, "we" *Lee's mum* painted them all pink then we filled it with gifted furniture and a crap ton of unicorns!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the room "transformation". Meh, not so much a transformation as, 1 wall was green, "we" *Lee's mum* painted them all pink then we filled it with gifted furniture and a crap ton of unicorns!
Totally agree it wasn’t a transformation. It seems like quite a cold room. It’s not cosy and homely, which is what a 4 year old’s room should be. They don’t seem to put anything in their house that they’ve paid for themselves, and just wait for things to be gifted. Also can she not search the internet herself for a suitable lampshade? Oh, that’s right, it was a not-so-subtle request for a freebie. They are one step away from dumpster diving.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck are those trousers she’s wearing! She looks like a sailor. She’s such a style icon 🤣 that hairband doesn’t go with anything she wears either. And those shoes my Gran wouldn’t even wear them. By duck it’s ad time again on ancestory.com or some other shite their flogging. I see she’s going for mother of the year this week 🤣 Lee could match her and get an outfit like this C9F07146-9E42-4DB0-982E-1A8A565439D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bloody hell...now Bare Minerals jumping on the gifting bandwagon (or should I say press sample 🙄)

Guess it’s any easy way to entertain a toddler without putting much effort it...opening a box of goodies for mummy!! 😏😏

Wasn’t she wanking over her Iconic London highlighter a few months ago...obviously forgot about it now and chucked at the back of her wardrobe with the rest of the kindly gifted make up 😡
FFS, another company of my list and just fired off a very angry email to them. Have been loyal to BM for too many years to remember and have received sweet FA free, yet Reb who is not loyal to anyone and will probably sell on eBay to make some dosh gets the freebies through. They are both absolute parasites 🦠 🦠

Reactions: 17
“Absolutely brilliant” in her obligatory fake, trying to flog me something, sickly sweet, bullshit voice never gets boring 🙄

Reactions: 10
Pat’s on the beers already. Stand by your inboxes, ladies! He’ll be sliding into your DMs that wee bad boy belter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't bare mineral gifted her a while ago.

Is the the onky cocunt vlogger using press sample.

Seems a dodgy way to get around saying it's gifted.
Wonder what cma think of it.

Surely to be press you have to work work for a magazine paper or you tube even having a degree in journalism.

I feel we should challenge this so I think I will contact cma had enough.

That photos so funny.

Reactions: 4
She needs a new place to pose for these fake “I’m playing with my kid” or “look at me holding in a fart” photos

Putting it out there that she’ll start a ‘theme’ on her grid where she has photos in that spot in a line down the grid. I’ve seen some ‘influencers’ doing stuff like that. Oh wait... if she wasn’t thinking of that she will now she’s read it on here😂

She needs a new place to pose for these fake “I’m playing with my kid” or “look at me holding in a fart” photos

Putting it out there that she’ll start a ‘theme’ on her grid where she has photos in that spot in a line down the grid. I’ve seen some ‘influencers’ doing stuff like that. Oh wait... if she wasn’t thinking of that she will now she’s read it on here😂

Reactions: 7
Wondering why she never lets him sleep when he’s knackered. Can’t bear the attention not being on her. Let the poor guy sleep! He takes pics of her while sleeping but can you imagine if he woke her up all the time? It just always comes across as me me me

Also why on Earth to they continue the sleep deprivation torture? They have a spare room. I would be taking it in turns with hubby as no point both of you never sleeping. You have to do what gets you through when they’re young. Just seems to be no common sense

Reactions: 14
Is she actually still employed by Channel Mum or have they gained common sense and dropped her? She hasn’t done or said anything about them in a while....

Reactions: 5
On I am craving peanut butter with Apple's but we've no apples Meld . Surprised she never sent him to Tesco to get her some . He's lying there like a wet fart , wonder if he'll make a remarkable recovery for his big important golf game tomorrow . I hope he does as I want to see if she manages to solo parent the girlies or calls Lee's mum to rescue her . He'll be praying his Man Flu is away because he'll not want to spoil his free skiing holiday . There's be no mention of wee cocco pops going with them yet they'll still be waiting on any offers for someone to watch her as she'll just be a hinderance to them if they've got to take her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.