Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If lee went back to work imagine how much more relatable they would suddenly become. I’m not saying he should go back to the rigs 3 weeks a time, even a Monday-Friday job. He’d Get his manhood back and reb would have to be a mum again 🙈 win win!
Anyone else feel like she can’t stand him either. To be fair he’s so ‘saft’ he makes me feel more of a man! (29 year old female here!)
You can tell she secretly loathes him for not being the provider of the family she emasculates him so much and he's treated like dogsbody. More fool him for putting up with it, he could easily go back to work or could’ve studied in the meantime and worked towards something bigger and better for their family but I think he likes the attention and is along for the free ride, and there’s no way she’d cope if he went back to work even an onshore job! “darling where for out thou darling, can one bring you your fur slippers” ....ok Torry loon!! He needs to grow some balls and stop pretending they’re something they’re not. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a stay at home dad but when you’re the butt of all jokes and treated like a slave in your own home and spoken to like tit from your own wife you think he would have the gumption to step aside and say something’s not right here but he’s clearly very lacking in brains and maturity. Fizzy sweeties anyone?!

Reactions: 22
Watched that vlog 😴 I need a coffee after that! Totally not inspiring, same coloured walls etc, nothing unique. Lovely girlie bedroom, very traditional, but she is never going to be able to branch out into interiors with that.

Reactions: 8
She seems to forget that LEE kept HER for so many years while she got up the duff & stayed home, never having to work. She’d have been fuming if he cast that up to her the way she does with him! Pat provided her with a beautiful home, money to go shopping & allowed her to be a SAHM on HIS salary! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When someone types the wrong your/you're I usually assume it's just an error but she does it every bloody time! She can't know the difference. Shameful enough for a supposed author but even worse when it's on a paid for post!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
"School run"............but with the gym shoes firmly in place! It seems that since people on here commented on her lack of interaction with the girlies there's been a flurry of " look at me mummying" and " I bluddy luv ma kids" posts 😉
On a side note how long before we get a belting wee affiliate link to Pat's instamum worthy new Bretons " Aw Leee, so, so cute! Where did you get your Joules stripy t shirt??" 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't believe how selfish she is going to the gym full of germs. Everybody who uses that equipment after her will pick up those germs. Stupid, selfish woman. She has to have a crush on Rammie cos why on earth would you go to the gym if you feel ill knowing you will be passing it onto others. I would damn well send her home if I was him for the sake of his other clients.

Reactions: 13
Can't believe how selfish she is going to the gym full of germs. Everybody who uses that equipment after her will pick up those germs. Stupid, selfish woman. She has to have a crush on Rammie cos why on earth would you go to the gym if you feel ill knowing you will be passing it onto others. I would damn well send her home if I was him for the sake of his other clients.
Obviously she'll run round doing a speed clean, with Rami filming, after using each piece of equipment. She's so, so thoughtful that way. #Ad #Af # Kindly gifted hand sanitiser anyone ? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched Emily Norris 5 year you tube video.. given her and Reb started within pretty much around the same time, where has Reb gone wrong?

How has Emily achieved quadruple the number of followers she has? I know Emily really is marmite and she’s AD heavy at times too but she’s night and day compared to Lady Reb.

Her 5 year video, personally I thought it was lovely. She seemed genuine and sincere in thanking each and every person good comments or bad, likes or dislikes she said it’s helped make her channel what it is today.

Do we think Reb will acknowledge her 5 year anniversary of her jam YT?!

Reactions: 11
I just watched Emily Norris 5 year you tube video.. given her and Reb started within pretty much around the same time, where has Reb gone wrong?

How has Emily achieved quadruple the number of followers she has? I know Emily really is marmite and she’s AD heavy at times too but she’s night and day compared to Lady Reb.

Her 5 year video, personally I thought it was lovely. She seemed genuine and sincere in thanking each and every person good comments or bad, likes or dislikes she said it’s helped make her channel what it is today.

She sure as heck will now! 🤣 "Lee , Lee get those almost completely deflated balons roled out, come on you no what you're job is!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I used to love Emily but to be honest I find her and her bloody ads just as irritating now

Reactions: 10
I used to love Emily but to be honest I find her and her bloody ads just as irritating now
I agree she is AD heavy, but she’s more professional with them than Mrs Umm Eh Umm I think that’s how you say it I’ll link it below Meldrum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its bad enough calling yourself an author when you can't differentiate between your and you're, but it's shocking when you do it in an advert for an app that teaches CHILDREN to read and spell! How embarrassing for that company, such terrible representation for them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
This whole “just doing the school run with Darce”... she wouldn’t be doing the school run if she wasn’t on her way to the gym. She isn’t doing the school drop off because she has to, she’s doing it because she has to go out anyway for her 2 hour me time PT and amino shake catch up with Muddy Mummy and only having to deal with one child suits her while Pat stays at home with the two other kids from now till almost lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Takes the 2 of them to film a Room Tour . When they quit ' The Meldrums Channel ' Lee was taking a back step on her vlogs to let her concentrate on her own ' Mrs Meldrum Channel ' but my God he's still appears on every vlog , Instagram story , Facebook uploads . He actually just hangs around like a bad smell I wish at times he would just jog on , away in power wash your path of plant your free garden flowers or take a walk in the forest and hopefully get lost . Between that smug look and that voice he is actually doing my ???? In

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because it’s gifted and we all know she’ll do anything for a freebie!

Reactions: 3
Its bad enough calling yourself an author when you can't differentiate between your and you're, but it's shocking when you do it in an advert for an app that teaches CHILDREN to read and spell! How embarrassing for that company, such terrible representation for them!
I think they count on most parents being dumb sheep who will literally be influenced to buy what they see these floggers showing off unfortunately. They realise she’s a dumb ass I’m sure but she has the reach and charges less than mainstream media so why wouldn’t they flog their wares through her?! All these floggers should be ashamed of themselves, they blatantly wouldn’t spend the money on 90% of the crap gifted to them but dress it up saying ‘it’s my job/ I have bills to pay’. No you’re a bunch of money grabbing, fame hungry wannabes who’ll slap on a fake smile and LOVE LOVE LOVE the arse out of anything that makes a profit.

Reactions: 12
Edgily channelling "The Fly" this morning ?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.