Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If lee keeps going to the gym and bulking up he will need a big girl bike too!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This really pisses me off😡😡😡. FFS buy her a bike you tightwads. If they leave it much longer she'll be big enough to ride Lee's bloody bike🙄🙄🙄
If she is like someone said getting paid £1000 per story ad for Ig then they need to put their hand in their pockets for once. They are so used to being giving everything they simply don’t buy anything anymore...

Reactions: 18
Its ridiculous! Seriously how much is a kids bike? £50? £100? They could buy a 2nd hand one from Deeside swap and sell - Poppy would get the use of it too and when she outgrows it they could sell that - literary costing them nothing! The family will need to have 3 bikes at some point when all the girls are big enough. They are just dying for a freebie to be sent - fecking tightarses!

On the subject of being tight I have noticed no more skiing lessons for the girls before they go away on holiday! Oh well guess its not their problem as they will be dumped in a kids club/ski school all day!

• Angry
My Son has asperger’s and hasn’t slept a night since the day he was born and he’s now 11. I get up at 6 every morning do a full days work at a PROPER job helping other families with their issues then go home and do washing, cooking, cleaning etc. And she moans like a witch because P doesn’t sleep through the night so duck knows what she’d need if she had to actually get up and work the lazy so and so. Just an observation but maybe stop letting her nap so long during the day that’s what she doesn’t sleep all night. Also you might want to try filling her up and giving her a slightly longer night putting her to bed a wee bit later as the poor toot has had a full nights sleep by the time your ready to curl up in your blue room with a rug over you to keep warm cause you haven’t yet clicked on that it’s coal you need to heat the fire not bleeping wood you pair of chumps. Mind you anything for peace at night eh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just listening to shagged married annoyed podcast by Rosie and Chris Ramsay she talks about influencers in episode 5 - very funny and makes me think of grabecca meldrum

Reactions: 9
Another slow day...has she ever experienced a fast day. Can’t remember when she’s going on holiday, well why would you when you get so many. Gym gym gym, we get it! Who even can relate to her anymore!!!
Also I don’t understand why they both are always up with poppy why not take it in turns then they both won’t be SOOOOO tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Its ridiculous! Seriously how much is a kids bike? £50? £100? They could buy a 2nd hand one from Deeside swap and sell - Poppy would get the use of it too and when she outgrows it they could sell that - literary costing them nothing! The family will need to have 3 bikes at some point when all the girls are big enough. They are just dying for a freebie to be sent - fecking tightarses!

On the subject of being tight I have noticed no more skiing lessons for the girls before they go away on holiday! Oh well guess its not their problem as they will be dumped in a kids club/ski school all day!
It’s all about them! £30 for a top for the gym!! Make it skimpy enough so Rami can see her sports bra.

Reactions: 15
Lee’s latest Insta story wondering what is making holes in the borders - who’s going to tell him it’s probably rats?! 😱😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can anyone with even one brain cell like them? Unless you to are a selfish, tight, narcissistic, self absorbed numpty who lives a life like them? I mean surely a lot of her followers are mums, how can they not question her whole attitude? Her grabbiness, her total disinterest in her kids? They don’t even have a huge following ( in YT/insta world) so how they are getting the stuff they get I don’t know? She must grab all the CM jobs!!! The others probably get her left overs!

Reactions: 16
Still haven’t brought Florrie a bike but can afford PT sessions, night away in St Andrews, weekend in Edinburgh etc etc :( Put your hands in your pockets you absolute tight arses! First bikes hardly break the bank do they!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Haven’t caught up but have emailed Bloom and Wild. Another place I won’t shop now

Reactions: 16
Ah, she’s giving melds a break. What a good wife. Because she’s been so so busy recently. So so busy. So so busy doing what exactly? Please tell me. If sending a few begging emails out and recording a two second video about Elemis cream is so so busy then I’d love her to work a day in the real world. Incredible

• Wow
  • Sick
What is this 'work' she mentions? She must send out a lot of begging emails as she certainly doesn't spend any time on her 'content'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lee’s latest Insta story wondering what is making holes in the borders - who’s going to tell him it’s probably rats?! 😱😂🤪
Can you IMAGINE!!! the utter melt down she would have if they had rats??? Would be the cat saga x100. Now where did I put that popcorn?? ........🤔

• Haha
The rats are probably going into the garage and eating the guinea pigs food!!! Brilliant - they’re inadvertently feeding them!!

• Haha
I think this hits about sums up Mrs m’s opinion on her children... from her stories....they are at the same time a major inconvenience to her and great earning potential.... very Sad....
So sad. This wouldn't be any different to her day to day life, don't know why she'd think it was a gift....

The rats are probably going into the garage and eating the guinea pigs food!!! Brilliant - they’re inadvertently feeding them!!
Well she'd be thrilled, she just "absolutely loves wildlife guys!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mother’s Day request: her kids and husband to go away for a week otherwise any other present will end in disappointment... didn’t she just have a few days away anyways. What a joke she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.