Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂
I thought exactly this too...As much as I love a tuna sandwich, I would never share a picture of it, got to be one of the most unappetising looking things!!

So Reb has not seen the girls all weekend, only does the school run so she can go to the gym/avoid Poppy all morning, then as soon as she arrives home she is waving goodbye to Pops going out for a walk with the grandparents. So basically avoided her for most of the day :(

Laughing so much at the elemis skin reaction...good promotion from her...what a jobby. Fool on them if they send her any more products.
She’ll be “absolutely loving” the Elemis stuff next week though after so so many of the sheep message to see how she’s getting on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stop what your doing guys. Ground breaking news flash!!!! Mrs M has some mascara on for the gym. Can someone please alert sky news.....it’s groundbreaking news that we all needed to know this morning 🤣 You just haven’t lived if you havent worn mascara to the gym guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a cheek to get his folllowers to recommend rum and then make money off their recommendation with an aff link.
Those followers that responded were completely used!
I reckon he’s after a bottle of the rum produced in Banchory. He’ll be happy for a bottle to rock up at the door like the gin 🙄

Reactions: 9
Lee is on the scrounge for a new driveway wooden gate. Someone said He’s on local selling page trying to get a freebie I bet 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Do I replace a broken Ollie the owl when my kids 20 months? #IfTheGroCompanyCouldKindlyGiftOneThatBeGreat 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Stop what your doing guys. Ground breaking news flash!!!! Mrs M has some mascara on for the gym. Can someone please alert sky news.....it’s groundbreaking news that we all needed to know this morning 🤣 You just haven’t lived if you havent worn mascara to the gym guys.
What else is she saying about her gym gear? Looks new. I'm at work so can only watch and not listen (unfortunately?!)

Reactions: 2
What else is she saying about her gym gear? Looks new. I'm at work so can only watch and not listen (unfortunately?!)
Her new top is a mothers day present instead of flowers. She needed a black top to go with her pink trousers 👌 stay tuned for an #aff when so so many of u are asking where from! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so so tired this morning after a bad night with P but has the energy to go to the gym whilst her maid I mean Lee does the cleaning, school run and looks after the girls. She’s had an early mother’s day present which is so so lovely because she never receives gifts 😒.

• Haha
According to Sara Gordon from Bloom & Wild they use several agencies who gift on behalf of the Company and would welcome feedback from the public regarding this Influencer.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Her new top is a mothers day present instead of flowers. She needed a black top to go with her pink trousers 👌 stay tuned for an #aff when so so many of u are asking where from! 😂
Why would she need more flowers she has already been #kindly gifted #not an ad but it is actually an ad flowers from Bloom & Wild and Jonie succulents!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please gift me an owl. I don’t know when I’m on holiday. Next week or the week after. Meh, who gives a duck when you’re so so fortunate like us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time reader of this, only just registered (I read at 3am when feeding my 11 week old!)
Like others I used to really enjoy watching, whilst doing the ironing etc... then it started becoming really advert driven, I don’t tend to watch ad videos, so ended up not watching past the ‘live’ new house tour when they moved as they all seemed to be ad and I just got bored.

I can’t believe she’s soooooo sooo tired after poppy being awake, I’ve just done the school run for my other two and I’ve had to cancel my ortho appointment (only to have a retainer fitted!) because my eyes feel like they are falling out of my head- there’s no way I could manage the gym right now!

Reactions: 30
Oh this drives me mad about 'influencers' oh i need this (whilst waiting for a freebie to be sent).

Kate (dolly bow bow) did this yesterday by saying how much she loves these two items for the garden (specifically showing exactly which ones she wanted)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I get so much second hand embarrassment when they start the begging and scrounging😬
“Oh it just randomly popped into my head that I actually really really need this very specific item.....”

Reactions: 15
I get so much second hand embarrassment when they start the begging and scrounging😬
“Oh it just randomly popped into my head that I actually really really need this very specific item.....”
Lee's at it again now, gooo florrrrrie! Ooh we really need to "get" u a big girl bike (note the lack of the word buy!) 😠

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lee's at it again now, gooo florrrrrie! Ooh we really need to "get" u a big girl bike (note the lack of the word buy!) 😠
Have they still not got her a big girl bike?? Come on PerRectum agencies! It’s getting ridiculous now that no one has gifted them a bike. Honestly, I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok this might be a bit bitchy but I can't get my head around how someone so tiny and skinny can have such a round face! I am probably 3 stone heavier than her (and pregnant) and my face isn't that round!
I sometimes get a swollen face that looks like that after a heavy night - maybe that's why Reb was looking 'guilty' on Lees stories last night - she was hiding a bottle of gin behind her phone and taking swigs straight from the bottle 😆

• Haha
This really pisses me off😡😡😡. FFS buy her a bike you tightwads. If they leave it much longer she'll be big enough to ride Lee's bloody bike🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.