Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she worked almost all day yesterday and today. Poor girl must be knackered.
Well she said the same again today but she's also said several times that she's having a slow day today. I think a "busy work day" is still a slow day for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has Reb got thyroid problems? Iv always thought her face and neck had the look of someone with an under active thyroid but she doesn’t seem to gain any weight on her body.

I’d love them to do a budget vlog.. I mean imagine them listing how they save money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Reb got thyroid problems? Iv always thought her face and neck had the look of someone with an under active thyroid but she doesn’t seem to gain any weight on her body.

I’d love them to do a budget vlog.. I mean imagine them listing how they save money 😂
She’s been to the hospital and they said she’s nothing wrong.

I think she’s just got a chubby face and neck. She’s put pics up from a few years ago and she’s chubby then.

Reactions: 4
Someone on brummymummy’s page showed her Instagram stats so I thought I’d look at Reb’s. I’m confused about what the numbers mean on the 18th and 19th March. She gained 69k followers on the 18th and then lost 69k on the 19th. There were also 9.8million views of her videos on the 18th. Are these figures real? How can this be? Is she buying followers or views?!

Attachments

Nope her thyroid is fine, as said above she just had s very round face and chubby neck.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just emailed bloom and wild as well. Timely as they sent me a reminder to use my free delivery today for mother’s day, as well as my £5 off voucher they’d sent. I have let them know in no uncertain terms that whilst they’re giving flowers for free to Mrs Meldrum Ltd, who constantly flouts the CMAs rules by not declaring all that has been given to her as the adverts they are, and uses mental health to sell stuff, I won’t be spending another penny with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone on brummymummy’s page showed her Instagram stats so I thought I’d look at Reb’s. I’m confused about what the numbers mean on the 18th and 19th March. She gained 69k followers on the 18th and then lost 69k on the 19th. There were also 9.8million views of her videos on the 18th. Are these figures real? How can this be? Is she buying followers or views?!
Must be an issue with that site as it’s not showing that on social blade.

Her views and daily subs are so low doubt she buys any. She doesn’t give a crap about youtube now anyway.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but how can you not remember when you are going on holiday!! She’s such a twit!!!! Another slow day she says this everyday!!!!!!! This women hasn’t got a bloody clue!!!!!!! God I would love for YouTube and insta to shut down and for her to get a ‘real’ job 😂😂!! She wouldn’t last 2 mins!!!!

Reactions: 19
Sorry but how can you not remember when you are going on holiday!! She’s such a twit!!!! Another slow day she says this everyday!!!!!!! This women hasn’t got a bloody clue!!!!!!! God I would love for YouTube and insta to shut down and for her to get a ‘real’ job 😂😂!! She wouldn’t last 2 mins!!!!
She’s probably getting worried about people knowing they are away, and knowing where they live!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was lucky enough to be going on holiday the date would be etched in my mind & I’d be counting down the days, it would be so special! But I’m not going on holiday as I can’t afford to despite working full-time. She disgusts me. 😡

Reactions: 20
She’s probably getting worried about people knowing they are away, and knowing where they live!
I’m sure she will tell everyone that she has a house sitter!!! 😂😂

If I was lucky enough to be going on holiday the date would be etched in my mind & I’d be counting down the days, it would be so special! But I’m not going on holiday as I can’t afford to despite working full-time. She disgusts me. 😡
Snap!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Sitting ‘playing’ with poppy in her sweaty gym gear 🤢
What else?! I mean, we have grown accustom to her doing so, coming home and not have a shower🤢!! So she likes to keep it that way, it’s like tradition🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lee’s latest Insta story wondering what is making holes in the borders - who’s going to tell him it’s probably rats?! 😱😂🤪
It could also be squirrels, as they dig up gardens for bulbs, roots etc. It's probably the red squirrels that she's trying to bring into the garden with that special food that she bought for them🤣🤣🤣🐿🐿.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this hits about sums up Mrs m’s opinion on her children... from her stories....they are at the same time a major inconvenience to her and great earning potential.... very Sad....
I literally laughed out loud at this one!!!! Isn’t this what happens EVERY DAY!!!! She is a joke!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think this hits about sums up Mrs m’s opinion on her children... from her stories....they are at the same time a major inconvenience to her and great earning potential.... very Sad....
Most mums would post as a light-heated joke but you just know Mrs M means this from the bottom of her heart!

Got to say Poppy is so cute having her smoothie!

Reactions: 8
Should toddlers drink amino slushies?? 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.