Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread somewhere about shops people won’t use after sending freebies to influencers? I’m sure I saw one but can’t find it now. I want to go browse which places to avoid.

Reactions: 6
They don’t even try to pretend they aren’t on the scrounge. No morals and once again invading her daughters privacy all in the name of her having some content to upload because she can’t be arsed to do anything else. Clearly bolted home to film after special assembly at school while Nana had the younger girls.
It's pathetic. Even the most stupid of sheep must think they'd rather be lamp chops than suffer this tit.

Is there a thread somewhere about shops people won’t use after sending freebies to influencers? I’m sure I saw one but can’t find it now. I want to go browse which places to avoid.
Mmmm 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just scrounging beggars aren't they?
I can imagine her rubbing her hands together, swanning around ‘the grounds’ shouting ‘lovely jubbly’ with 🎶 Why do only Fools & Horses Work 🎶 as her theme tune. This time next yuuur Lee, we’ll be millionaires!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#31 holiday this week? Oh no maybe next, let me check my diary with my new free specs.

Reactions: 10
Erm some the stuff in Florence’s room I have for my daughters bedroom and I know EXACTLY where I purchased them from 🤔 the white mirror was from the range and the unicorn statue was from asda. Shouldn’t that be classed as false advertising? Either that or she’s very forgetful but shouldn’t be doing a room tour if she’s unsure where things are from....

Reactions: 9
Erm some the stuff in Florence’s room I have for my daughters bedroom and I know EXACTLY where I purchased them from 🤔 the white mirror was from the range and the unicorn statue was from asda. Shouldn’t that be classed as false advertising? Either that or she’s very forgetful but shouldn’t be doing a room tour if she’s unsure where things are from....
Her deceipt gets worse and worse by the sounds of it. Could it be because the greedy cocunt cannot aff link items? In that case, she's pretty low in the food chain of influencers with her greed and insincerity. People look at videos like this for inspiration. 😕

Reactions: 8
Another girls room transformation tour 😴 filmed today because she’s always so organised as always and featuring everyone’s favourite dogsbody Lee on camera 1😒
At least Rami was not filming half the video this time...popping out behind the gifted ‘draws’ while Sweaty Becky begs away for freebies.

Oh you want a unicorn theme Florenzo? Tough, #Next #gifted have narwhal as their choice of product to push.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sent an email to Crew Clothing...gutted that they sent her a freebie as love their clothes. Told them crossed off my list and some home truths about the manipulative Mrs M.
Also went back to Boden to query how an influencer can be gifted a £140 cashmere sweaters, when she in no way would purchase something of that value and buys all her clothes from Primark etc. Now before anyone has an issue, each to their own, but Primark is not my shop of choice. I also cannot understand how this can be good advertising for them as she is so unrelatable to clothing items of this value. Even Primark, she must be well known for returning the biggest percentage of the items she shows on YT as you very seldom see them on her.

If you think about anything that actually has any value

Bedroom and dining room furniture = gifted
Blue chair = gifted
Security cameras = gifted
PT sessions = gifted and lying outright about them
Gym = gifted
Holidays = gifted
Rugs = more than sure these were gifted

Sure there is more, but the list is sooooo exhaustive, it’s easy to loose track.

Totally questioning companies due diligence in their marketing teams. As they say horses for courses, in this case they have all picked a proper donkey.
I don’t get the clothes either. I’m poor at the mo but buy more Boden than anything else, always sale or with vouchers etc but I find the clothes last and wash well. Primark is generally crap. It doesn’t wash well or hold its shape. It’s throwaway fashion. I get the odd jeans or dress but most of the stuff is so badly made. I’m no brand snob but when you wash something and it looks like a rag 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that’s why meldrums hauls pee me off so much. She often does just try them on or take them back. She’s not reviewing good stuff. Yes in a way the fact she lives in the Boden shows it’s much better quality. But why would they work with her?

Reactions: 7
All the higher end stuff gifted to her is a waste, she gladly takes it all and tries to con her flock to part with their cash but OMG, she will not spend a penny if her own money!!! She buys cheap!!

Reactions: 13
Another girls room transformation tour 😴 filmed today because she’s always so organised as always and featuring everyone’s favourite dogsbody Lee on camera 1😒

Anyway, if someone could kindly gift a light, a classy one no less to go with her gifted oak furniture land dresser, cheap swan that someone kindly sent to their P.O. Box and her Lidl bookcase that would fabulous darlings!
“It’s really cheap *taps fingers* but it looks really nice DOESNT IT LEE?! *eyes burn into his scull*”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.