Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
The Mcdonalds order will all have been staged. She’s told Pat to stand behind her and take a pic to send to Rami.

She craves so much attention she’ll have been desperate to get the naughty vest back on. Don’t anyone be fooled this all happened without her knowing.. plus I’m surprised Pat never done a story at the time of them being in McDonald’s since he can’t go for a shite without documenting it on stories.

Pat will be on delete and block duty, no doubt a play date planned for the kiddos with all the best buddies tomorrow which will be epic! Pat will have the beer tap out and it’s gonna get wild as he cheekily kept the empty packet of Grinola from a while back so once the kiddos are down and the fire is lit with one log it will be time for the cereal box game and it will be like the most hilarious thing that’s happened in his whole best life.

Wonder if Reb packed the articulate for her girls weekend away? 🤔

Reb on Sunday will be all oh my goodness what a seriously lush weekend I’ve had away, a full nights sleep, seriously lush food, so so good cocktails, mooching with my chums and having such a giggle it’s just been what I’ve needed right now, heading home feeling so super chilled and ready for a new week back to the gym as I have seriously indulged! As lovely as it’s been wearing my polo necks and mismatched midi skirts with the ankle boots that are seriously too big for me, it’s time to head home to the team, missed them so so much and just so so looking forward to chilling and relaxing with the big girlies and cuddling with sweet P baby popppeeeee feral wild child savage popolicious poster coco pops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Snuffles

Just seen a trailer for some programme called 'your face or mine' with Jimmy Carr, he asks the woman what her job is and she replies "mummy vlogger" to which he replies "I'll just put down unemployed" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't believe I have just discovered this website! For ages I have been hovering over the unfollow button because I feel she's so fake and I detest the orange filter she's using at the moment - it really does her no favours at all.
How refreshing to read that I'm not the only one who thinks it's all about the money for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’ve never seen parents with three children who have as much free time as these two ball aches.

Now absolutely fair enough going on a weekend away. I’m a Mum too and will be going away soon with friends for a weekend, we all need some time for ourselves but these two just fucking take the piss.

She’s not only going away but she HAD to go to the gym first, why didn’t she spend a little time with Florrie Favourite Florence Florenco Florenzo Go Florrie Middlest Flo-Belle Darling and drop her and Popppeeeee Popalicious Sweet P Feral Savage Wild Child Baby Pops at Nana’s?

Reb may as we’ll just change her name to Mrs Me and drop the rest of the letters because beyond herself she can’t see fuck all else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Hi!!
Came lurking yesterday after BrummyMummy mentioned here and I am just so pleased to find out that the whole world isn’t brainwashed and sucking up Mrs Meldrum’s arse!

My current issues with her is:
Anxiety- there’s no way she has anxiety. That feeling she keeps explaining like a knot in her stomach is what most people with a real job get atleast once a week.. maybe if she had a real job it would put it in perspective.
Trolls- people leaving genuine questions on pictures aren’t trolls!!
Her clothes- she’s the same age as me but dresses like a teenage/grandma/land of gentry mix then calls it fashion?!?
Lee- quit decent job to say ‘darling’ on camera every 2 minutes.

Sorry I’m just venting.
Oh and why did they buy that house when theirs was big enough and to be honest lovely!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

LurkyLou

So I got around to watching her mom tag video. Can I just say that when she got to the bit about people "mom shaming" her because she needs me time I literally screamed, "you still don't get it!" She said it's because people feel like she should be dedicating every waking moment to being a parent. From what I've read on various forums that's not people's issue with her at all.

Any parent I know freely admits that they need me time. No me time, no sanity. My husband and I prioritize date nights when he's home from traveling for work. Since I have the girls by myself a lot, he is wonderful and lets me have tons of me time when he's home. And sometimes me time involves doing the big shop by myself without two small children. While I'm doing that he's taking the girls fishing, to the park, shopping, riding bikes, and watching all their recitals I've video tapped for him. Why, because he knows in a few weeks he'll be on the road again. We both work. 6 months out of the year I am doing it all by myself. 6 months out of the year my husband has to be away from his girls.

So no Rebecca, people don't begrudge you your "me time." They do however resent you for saying you've earned it. Maybe two years ago that was true. But you've lost sight of what "me" time really means. So have most of your CM chums. You don't have the kind of busy life all of us still have. You or Lee no longer make the sacrifices my family and so many others do. You get tons of "me" time when your children are at school and Lee or your parents take Poppy. You no longer vlog or put up content every day. And snapping a few photos for Instagram ads takes minutes. I don't begrudge successful people. My husband just got a huge promotion and I'm doing well at work. We're comfortable. But we also work really hard for what we've got. No freebies here my dear. What I cannot stand are people with cushy lives who turn on the dramatics and the woe is me. At least have the ovaries to admit you are privileged.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“Having a mooch around because my friends are fat bastards and going for breakfast and I had toast in the room. Saw a beautiful headband in anthropology, but it’s 34 quid. No way would I spend that on one headband, so if anyone working for anthropology wants to kindly gift me it, it’s turquoise with lovely gold beads”.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
New thread idea:

#31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, there’s plenty of affiliates still left to whore

Or, Is there any affiliate that she won’t whore?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Limabri

How pathetic that she’s spending her “me time” weekend being passive aggressive towards a website she claims to not read and that doesn’t bother her.
Yeah good one Rebecca, you’re really showing us!
Idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
When I followed Mrs Meldrum.. (before lee quite is job and she was still somewhat relatable) I used to get quite disheartened that her life was so perfect. Her kids always looks immaculate and behaved, her husband seemed to be forever bending over backwards for her (still is), she always looked well turned out and like life was just an absolute breeze for her. But it’s the case with all insta-mums. I often wondered where I was going wrong and how come I have to go to bed with wet hair straight out the shower if I want to have clean hair the next day!

Now Iv learned that actually most of them are lying toe-rags who barely parent their kids and actually everything she show online has been carefully staged for likes and clickbait. There’s a lot of mums and dads that won’t get that and they’ll buy whatever crap the influencer is selling!

Pretty damaging actually! I used to like TIPP, Rebecca lamb and MaisyMeow because I felt they were quite relatable but now I have just unfollowed them all. Hopefully threads like this will either make other followers realise influencers aren’t remotely true-life or it will show influencers that they need to be more transparent and relateable going forward.

Oh actually I lie, I do still follow diary of a hull mum. I do like her!

Just seen on my Instagram search page a photo of mama Reid wearing a hair band.. it’s spreading like a disease, hairbanditis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Mummy442

VIP Member
Her followers who are not on tattle must wonder what the hell she is going on about with all the ‘edgy’ comments!! Obviously we know she is trying to get one over on tattlers , but if you ve never read here her behaviour must seem really odd and manic?? X

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bittersweetsymphony

My Son has asperger’s and hasn’t slept a night since the day he was born and he’s now 11. I get up at 6 every morning do a full days work at a PROPER job helping other families with their issues then go home and do washing, cooking, cleaning etc. And she moans like a bitch because P doesn’t sleep through the night so fuck knows what she’d need if she had to actually get up and work the lazy so and so. Just an observation but maybe stop letting her nap so long during the day that’s what she doesn’t sleep all night. Also you might want to try filling her up and giving her a slightly longer night putting her to bed a wee bit later as the poor toot has had a full nights sleep by the time your ready to curl up in your blue room with a rug over you to keep warm cause you haven’t yet clicked on that it’s coal you need to heat the fire not fucking wood you pair of chumps. Mind you anything for peace at night eh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Mumof3withnovlogging

I’m so, so sorry I’ve been so, so quiet on here lately, I’ve had so, so many lovely messages from you all asking me if I’m okay. I’m just really struggling with these trolls at the moment so I just needed to take a break and have some ‘me’ time. Don’t worry though loyal sheepies, the police are onto them and arresting them now, it’s just one woman really, you may have seen her, woman in her late 40s, loves a hairband, looks like a librarian but actually she runs her own shopping channel. I don’t pay any attention to what she says though, it’s all water off a ducks back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Naysayer

Every now and again I wonder if I've made her my "bitch eating crackers" so take a mooch over her Instagram just to keep my self in check. I am happy to confirm that I haven't and she really IS awful, and I'm so (so 🤣) pleased that I found you all!

• Haha
Reactions: 38